MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#Bekind Chivewalker.

Geez all this answering comments takes up time too...

I don't think they need to justify it. It's their home they can do as they please. If they want to replace the spindles let them.It's not like they haven't chucked out brand new bath tubs either.

If you don't like it you can just unfollow hun.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh blimey- you seen the bike ride post? It won’t let me add a screen shot

Reactions: 5
Come on, Clemmie, you aren’t even trying here. You can’t even throw in a few spelling mistakes, rambling sentences or poorly thought out similes to make us even remotely think that Sly is writing these posts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20200516-210417_Instagram.jpg

The comments aren't really liking this either.... where is Clemmie's helmet, oh my four year old cycled 11k yesterday....

WHY THE duck ARE THE TWINS NOT ON BIKES??? They are not babies?

At that age you have balance bikes, my youngest was on a two wheeler at that age because of his balance bike.

Also, this from stories: They would maybe keep still if you let them use up their energy cycling their own fecking bikes 🤬

Note: faces are shown 🙄
Screenshot_20200516-210848_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry I’m on a tit boring zoom chat and sneakily reading here.
So I know this is controversial but why don’t they just paint the bleeping things? I had exactly the same type of staircase in my old house, granted I didn’t paint them myself my decorator did, but he didn’t strip them back to wood, he simply sanded them down a bit then painted them and they looked 👌there’s absolutely no need to strip them back and the only reason to replace one is if it’s broken! Fuxking beggy twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 131797

The comments aren't really liking this either.... where is Clemmie's helmet, oh my four year old cycled 11k yesterday....

At that age you have balance bikes, my youngest was on a two wheeler at that age because of his balance bike.

Also, this from stories: They would maybe keep still if you let them use up their energy cycling their own fecking bikes 🤬

Note: faces are shown 🙄View attachment 131799
You can’t rate your husband if you let him out in that H&M sale rack tit can you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The house of horrors account is so beyond ok, as this is clearly Clembot’s way back in why don’t they do a few more “showcase” type posts before going on the full scale beg. Hmmm I wonder what we should do with the stairs hmmm hmmm? Come on fuckers and give us all your best insta wank stair carpets for free.

can everyone put links to bountymargates photos in the comments As much as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole stairs renovation posts are full on begging for freebies/discounts.

I guess before the companies used to approach them. Now they're full on begging for any little scrap they can get.

• Haha
  • Angry
I did note the t-shirt.... 🤮
And it’s not the first time he’s worn it.

Come on, Clemmie, you aren’t even trying here. You can’t even throw in a few spelling mistakes, rambling sentences or poorly thought out similes to make us even remotely think that Sly is writing these posts?
She did spell scraped as scrapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least one of those staircases and sets of spindles are new. New enough that bounty put them in. Because the doctors had removed the stairs to the first floor, so they put them in. So it's not exactly a hard job to sand some down. Or leave them alone. Who wants 50p bet on them being paint farrow and ball grey?

And where is Clemmies helmet? You cycle, you wear. There's no vanity in head injuries.

• Haha
At least one of those staircases and sets of spindles are new. New enough that bounty put them in. Because the doctors had removed the stairs to the first floor, so they put them in. So it's not exactly a hard job to sand some down. Or leave them alone. Who wants 50p bet on them being paint farrow and ball grey?

And where is Clemmies helmet? You cycle, you wear. There's no vanity in head injuries.
BLOODY RIGHT @Smartie well remembered. Weren’t they all gone?
You cannot pull the wool over a tattler 🤘👌💪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just wrote a comment about the bounty Margate staircase and was blocked within minutes. They’re such lying twats.b

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I see they’re angling for someone to sort their stairs out now 🙄
I can
Posting in threes to keep the look.... the tide is turning - those who genuinely love old houses and renovating see through them already... (three screenshots of course 🤣)View attachment 131777View attachment 131778View attachment 131786
you’ve got plently of time cock face, ZERO friends and your fam think you’re a prick so dig deep and save yourself the shame from begging on ze internet for free tradespeople and get on with it or just leave it as is and you know hang out with your family, cook a meal, go for a walk, play a game, binge wank in your cell, be present, make eye contact that isn’t through a camera lens bla bla bla.

You can’t rate your husband if you let him out in that H&M sale rack tit can you.
And the mustard yellow bolero 😂

• Haha
While we are on the subject of stairs, ours are rotten falling apart, need new ones, what do we do???🙀
We will pull them down and replace them all by ourselves, shock horror.😹
Those curls are dropping faster than they can delete unfavourable comments.👯‍♀️🤳🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 131797

Note: faces are shown 🙄View attachment 131799
Where is Clemmie’s helmet? Oh he’s in the floral t-ee

While we are on the subject of stairs, ours are rotten falling apart, need new ones, what do we do???🙀
We will pull them down and replace them all by ourselves, shock horror.😹
Those curls are dropping faster than they can delete unfavourable comments.👯‍♀️🤳🤑
Clemmie’s hoping he’ll fall straight through them and make a claim on his death in service policy and retire back to London

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Some things like painting the twins’ room needed to be done because the colour is just too dark. It also seems wise to put tiles on the bathroom rather than wood. But why did they need to renovate everything?

Some people mentioned in previous threads that the former owners are horrified by what FOD and MOD have done to the house? Any more on that? Pleaseeeee spill the beans...

Edit: prompted by one of the previous comments on this thread which mentioned that the house was featured in Real Homes by the previous owners, I tried to find it on google. I did and all I have to say is that it was stunning! Not everything was my taste, and I guess Clemmie’s taste, but the kitchen and the sitting room were amazing! The bathroom too, although not everyone likes wood in the bathroom.

I am all for making your house a home but from the pictures I’ve seen from Clemmie’s “reno”, everything is too matchy-matchy now, pink or green or grey...it has less character and I doubt the style will last. Much like the green toilet style of the 70s! 🤨🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.