MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you take selfless literally then midwifery totally is that. I spend my time caring for someone’s bladder and making sure they are well fed and hydrated yet go 10 + hours with no loo break and just scoffing the odd chocolate that’s been left on the desk 😂

His dancing really isn’t as edgy as he likes to think it is

Reactions: 5
It's so bad!!
It’s got worse as she tries so hard to be chatty and laid back. And like she’s trying to think what everyone has dmed and asked her. But she just sounds like she needs a drink. Her podcasts are going to be painful to listen to if she does that all the way through.

Reactions: 6
If you take selfless literally then midwifery totally is that. I spend my time caring for someone’s bladder and making sure they are well fed and hydrated yet go 10 + hours with no loo break and just scoffing the odd chocolate that’s been left on the desk 😂

His dancing really isn’t as edgy as he likes to think it is
Charity work could be described as “selfless”. A paid job is not “selfless”. Particularly not when you’re only doing the job so you can keep followers interested and flog them jewellery with bears or lions on.

I will never understand why two 'city liberals' chose to move to an area with a high Brexit majority. Yes they got a bigger house and there was money for private school, and her mum lives nearby, but the cost to him must be huge. I cannot imagine my husband agreeing to those terms (he has a similar job to FOD and thrives on the interaction in the office).

To me, the way they bang on about how glad they are they left London reeks of justification.
Have you seen this article. I don’t think it’s even occurred to Clemmie that there could be a cost to FOD. They make the “heartbreaking” “compromise” to agree to all of St Clemmie’s wants:

Clemmie’s perfect house (FOD wanted somewhere modern), near Clemmie’s mum and siblings. FOD wanted to move to Bristol where his family is from plus his company have a big office in Bristol. Now he’s stuck working from home miles away from family and friends. Would feel sorry for him but he’s been far more dishonest than Clemmie about advertising.

Last edited:
Why does he have to share with the world and it's uncle, that's he's having a vasectomy ...who the hell cares (other than MOD presumably!!! ) He is SUCH a show off and the cringey dancing is back... He's so obviously reading these threads!! If you can't help having a nosey in here FOD, for the record your dad dancing is embarrassing and you can keep some things in your relationship secret..ok?? Thanks and bye 😂

Everything is for sale. Vasectomies, Father’s Day cards, their dog (btw not seen pablo in a while?!?!). I’m sure their daughter’s periods, sex talks, first kisses, etc will all be covered on the gram too

Reactions: 7
Charity work could be described as “selfless”. A paid job is not “selfless”. Particularly not when you’re only doing the job so you can keep followers interested and flog them jewellery with bears or lions on.

Have you seen this article. I don’t think it’s even occurred to Clemmie that there could be a cost to FOD. They make the “heartbreaking” “compromise” to agree to all of St Clemmie’s wants:

Clemmie’s perfect house (FOD wanted somewhere modern), near Clemmie’s mum and siblings. FOD wanted to move to Bristol where his family is from plus his company have a big office in Bristol. Now he’s stuck working from home miles away from family and friends. Would feel sorry for him but he’s been far more dishonest than Clemmie about advertising.
Also, I’m sorry, but ‘the Londoner who finally left’ is a bit f***ing dramatic. She was 32, had previously lived in Bristol for 3 years training, so its hardly ‘finally’ like she was 97 and realised her dream 🙄🙄🙄
Now I’d like to see ‘the nhs midwife who finally behaved like an nhs midwife’ or ‘the influencer who finally declared’ or ‘the mother who finally stopped sharing her children’ or ‘the flogger who finally had respect for her followers’

Reactions: 10
So FOD works from home 4 days a week. How come we don’t get any videos of him on his commute moaning about how knackered he is all the time? I mean, I’m not complaining. Less is more where those two are concerned but from the look of their stories and feeds, FOD seems to do 90% of the childcare plus (I assume) also works out of the home one day a week and yet all we get is Clemmie going on about how tiring her life is.

I find Simon as a person quite repugnant, but I do feel the move was much more about what she wanted than what *they* wanted.

It’s illegal according to the ASA. They’re not rules they’re laws and instagrammers are fools if they think they can keep flouting them.
Wish the ASA would grow a set of teeth. Every time i report i get a bland half arsed “we’ve written to them” blah blah response. If the ASA won’t prosecute there’s no point to it.

Wish the ASA would grow a set of teeth. Every time i report i get a bland half arsed “we’ve written to them” blah blah response. If the ASA won’t prosecute there’s no point to it.
That's true, but at least it lays a marker so that when this whole influencer scam blows up, which it will, their greed and murky behaviour will be there for all to see. She seldom tags her posts, which she has to, every bloody time, stating clearly "paid for", "gifted" etc, likewise for the girls, and for him. As someone said earlier, for them to disclose just how "gifted" their lives are would be another dent in the fairytale of relatability they are peddling.

Reactions: 2
That's true, but at least it lays a marker so that when this whole influencer scam blows up, which it will, their greed and murky behaviour will be there for all to see. She seldom tags her posts, which she has to, every bloody time, stating clearly "paid for", "gifted" etc, likewise for the girls, and for him. As someone said earlier, for them to disclose just how "gifted" their lives are would be another dent in the fairytale of relatability they are peddling.
The ODs are MUCH better than they used to be (and I realise they are still appalling). That Martinal stuff was dire. They’re happy to be deceptive and con people. FOD was always worse

Does anyone really care? He’s not the first to have the snip and won’t be the last. It’s not a new concept he’s trialling. It’s been around for years

Reactions: 3
Being pedantic here, but surely a midwife would be aware that a vasectomy does not involve the removal of "goolies". Unless she booked FOD in for emasculation instead?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.