MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually mind St clemmie’s fashion sense. It’s sleazy simon’s that I can’t stand. What respectable man wears tight ankle swingers? With a tight t shirt? Horrendous

Reactions: 2
She looks absolutely gorgeous a lot of the time and then wears something truly hideous; the stripy M+S deckchair dress (from her holiday with the older two girls) being one .

She has a distressing tendency to dress like Ali G's girlfriend. The brassy bling, the duvet jackets and clumpy, white trainers. Just, why???

Reactions: 8
They don’t seem to posting much lately do they? Same with stories. Maybe they’re a bit bored.

Mark my words - as soon as the private schools break up they’ll be away on a Mark Warner - after last year’s shameless groundwork.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is very true. ‘I bought them earlier this year and then cut them to make them raw hemmed’ -are you 15? Utter spanner.
So she says she bought the jeans. Occasionally she wears an amazing dress, but her day to day wear is very odd, and I think influences Telford, who takes it to a whole other level.
Telford the wannabe

Where I live not even the drug dealers would be seen in those chavvy shoes 😂 it’s Nike airs and Emporio Armani tracksuits all the way. Mind you her bling fits in, keep your eyes peeled for Nike’s...
Down with them kids right? Just no Clementine dearest!

They don’t seem to posting much lately do they? Same with stories. Maybe they’re a bit bored.
We are bored...same old same old #as#gifted

His stories today. I think it’s unfollow time. So desperate and needy. Clemmie must be away and he’s home alone.

Not even tempted to look @GreyWolf as the guy makes me cringe unnecessarily! Unfollowed after the WhatsApp drama!
His post today has a top comment of someone saying how staged it all is. And I thought MOD said no bedrooms? Seems Marnies bedroom is not off limits.

His post today has a top comment of someone saying how staged it all is. And I thought MOD said no bedrooms? Seems Marnies bedroom is not off limits.
And how awful us it that we know it's Marnie's room cus her daddy told us.... Poor kid has no privacy whatsoever....

Reactions: 5
And how awful us it that we know it's Marnie's room cus her daddy told us.... Poor kid has no privacy whatsoever....
I’m not sure if it is Marnies room- look at the cabinet next to the bed - FULL of beauty creams and products. Maybe this is their spare room/junk room?! Filled with hundreds of pounds worth of beauty products? But they’re just like us, remember.

I’m not sure if it is Marnies room- look at the cabinet next to the bed - FULL of beauty creams and products. Maybe this is their spare room/junk room?! Filled with hundreds of pounds worth of beauty products? But they’re just like us, remember.
He showed their spare room the other day, it looked nothing like that. But maybe he shot it a while ago.

Don't have much of an opinion about MOD's clothes. She is an attractive woman, who would look one hundred times better if she wasn't always trying to feign disinterest and weariness. She does though need to look at the influencers like ED and DMBL40, the ones who are candid that they are running businesses, and be as transparent as them about tagging ALL her posts.

Omg the irony of MOD saying she’s not watching love island this year due to “lack of diversity”...... and looking down her nose at us peasants watching itv2.

Meanwhile she attends events with exclusively middle class wealthy able bodied women all the time! She hangs around with DLAM, CT...... promotes her rich mates’ businesses: scamp&dude, yesmum, Stephdontbuyflowers and all those others that all went to private school. Does a jewellery line with , yup you’ve guessed it, another posh white woman.

But oh yeh she’s so concerned about diversity 😏

Bit like her telling everyone she’s having an “ethical Christmas” by not buying presents - meanwhile plugging her jewellery line to us peasants that by default must be having an “unethical Christmas” 😳🤫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
NO WAY, GUYS!!!! It’s happened...
1B538E7C-CB11-4210-93E9-C2B21BBF3090.jpeg

SHE CAN GOOGLE!!!!!!!!
She won’t need to ask sheep for advice on washing machines, flooring and decorating!!! Bless her, knew she’d get there in the end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
NO WAY, GUYS!!!! It’s happened...
View attachment 23130
SHE CAN GOOGLE!!!!!!!!
She won’t need to ask sheep for advice on washing machines, flooring and decorating!!! Bless her, knew she’d get there in the end.
Love it😁. It’ll be a whole new world , not having to ask for recommendations on holidays in exotic locations <snigger>

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg the irony of MOD saying she’s not watching love island this year due to “lack of diversity”...... and looking down her nose at us peasants watching itv2.

Meanwhile she attends events with exclusively middle class wealthy able bodied women all the time! She hangs around with DLAM, CT...... promotes her rich mates’ businesses: scamp&dude, yesmum, Stephdontbuyflowers and all those others that all went to private school. Does a jewellery line with , yup you’ve guessed it, another posh white woman.

But oh yeh she’s so concerned about diversity 😏

Bit like her telling everyone she’s having an “ethical Christmas” by not buying presents - meanwhile plugging her jewellery line to us peasants that by default must be having an “unethical Christmas” 😳🤫
Don’t forget the diverse festival they’re “dj-ing” at.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.