MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she commented on Candice Braithwaite's Bumple babysitting app post shiteing on about when she posted about it 2 years ago there was uproar but it's great now that everyone has calmed down :rolleyes: I wonder why she doesn't post about it anymore?!

Reactions: 1
NO WAY, GUYS!!!! It’s happened...
View attachment 23130
SHE CAN GOOGLE!!!!!!!!
She won’t need to ask sheep for advice on washing machines, flooring and decorating!!! Bless her, knew she’d get there in the end.
Let's hope she hasn't googled the Guardian today. From an article touching on social media....... "I’ve often thought, while rustling through celebrity magazines in the hairdressers, that there should be a law against parading your kids as part of the “family firm”. Turning children into saleable commodities before they can toddle is surely a breach of their basic human rights, while profiting from such initiatives should be a crime. "

I see she commented on Candice Braithwaite's Bumple babysitting app post shiteing on about when she posted about it 2 years ago there was uproar but it's great now that everyone has calmed down :rolleyes: I wonder why she doesn't post about it anymore?!
...... am guessing that's because she isn't getting paid for it any more. #thisisabusinessyouknow

Reactions: 9
Let's hope she hasn't googled the Guardian today. From an article touching on social media....... "I’ve often thought, while rustling through celebrity magazines in the hairdressers, that there should be a law against parading your kids as part of the “family firm”. Turning children into saleable commodities before they can toddle is surely a breach of their basic human rights, while profiting from such initiatives should be a crime. "

...... am guessing that's because she isn't getting paid for it any more. #thisisabusinessyouknow
Also regarding bubblesitting baby app that she is so keen to point out she did an ad on, was back when she was shadily hiding all her ads and collaborations, so no one knew it was an ad. She’s also ignoring the fact that her account is based on duping and influencing and Candice is literally ‘I am here to make money off you, if you don’t like it f*** off’. So the reach is completely different.
On a side note, I’m astounded with the amount Simon’s home alone, she’s on holiday and Gigi is there that they need 2 regular babysitters. Are they ever with there kids other than the photos?

Reactions: 7

If you don’t like IG delete the app. Oh I forgot, no IG no freebies, no money coming in and back to your “real” job where you’ll have to do more than one shift a week and you don’t want that do you? No, so wind your neck in, pull up your big girl pants and get on with it.

Reactions: 10

• View attachment 23188
    If you don’t like IG delete the app. Oh I forgot, no IG no freebies, no money coming in and back to your “real” job where you’ll have to do more than one shift a week and you don’t want that do you? No, so wind your neck in, pull up your big girl pants and get on with it.
    Quite a few of them have posted that recently - Susie Verrill did the other day too.

Reactions: 3

• Quite a few of them have posted that recently - Susie Verrill did the other day too.
They are such utter morons. They use followers to make money and have a lavish lifestyle, but think the downside of flogging their families unacceptable. The sad thing is there will be many of these children who are being exploited grow up and resent their parents profiting from them and their privacy being sold. It’s not the online commenters they need to worry about as much as their children.

98987EBC-F46D-4099-8B90-9009C9E14E62.jpeg

Well you won’t be carrying everything including the kitchen sink into fields in festivals FOD because you and your family always stay in Airbnb’s because camping like the mortals you rip off is way too slummy for the Hoopers.

Last edited:
MODs screenshot is pretty gross. I mean FOD once got called out for making fun of children with special needs. Are people just being sensitive or should FOD just try not to take the p** out of disabled kids? 🙄

Reactions: 1
This could be written about the MOFOD’s and the Meldrums. Or any of them.
83B07AFB-112C-4D8B-ABDF-64F6DB92EBB2.jpeg

We live in Trump times. No questioning, no challenging - one way traffic or it's insults and blocking. Have they really forgotten a world where disagreement led to conversation which led to rethinking and maybe (or maybe not) changing an opinion and all without these passive aggressive motivational messages.

Reactions: 6
Remember when he mocked the spelling of a sign in that bathroom at Costa, I was blocked for commenting- For a lot of people working in the service industry English is their second language so it’s not particularly nice to mock someone just trying to do their job
He’s a complete prat with no real experience of anything other than a pampered toffy lifestyle

• Wow
Remember when he mocked the spelling of a sign in that bathroom at Costa, I was blocked for commenting- For a lot of people working in the service industry English is their second language so it’s not particularly nice to mock someone just trying to do their job
He’s a complete prat with no real experience of anything other than a pampered toffy lifestyle
The number of gaffs he has made is quite phenomenal for someone with management.

Pot Calling the Kettle Black, his spelling and grammar are appalling.

Reactions: 8
He’s dyslexic don’t forget. And MOD. And in fact nearly all instagrammers....
remember the adhd gaff. He’s completely out of touch.
Yes, I do very it a bit strange and coincidental that MOD, FOD, Dress like a mum, Clemmie Telford, The Frugality are all dyslexic. They’re just the ones I can think of from the top of my head.

Reactions: 5
Considering HIS frequent spelling mistakes (yes, I know he's dyslexic) that is a bit rich!!

Reactions: 2
He’s dyslexic don’t forget. And MOD. And in fact nearly all instagrammers....
remember the adhd gaff. He’s completely out of touch.
And the time he referred to one of the twins as being “special”, speech marks and all…

Saw this on IG today - a surgeon using his position and workplace to run an IG ad…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.