MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed that she had deleted the 2 saint midwife posts. Own your bullshit. “Start a conversation”

Reactions: 5
Just going back to the car thing - didn't they have a contract with Renault not so long back? They raved about this car and I presume it had to go back at the end of the contract and they replaced with a 10 year old vulva (!) that all love more than anything (including the sponsored Renault, but don't tell the brand, because actually they thought it was tit and couldn't wait to get a Volvo)
They (and motherpukka) had a year long free car fitted with cameras for Renault. Miraculously, they gave it back.

Reactions: 2
Yes they had those people in to wallpaper some bizarre grey rabbits and carousels in a room which was going to be for the twins. How unbelievably rude and entitled.
And that’s one of the rooms that’s been totally ripped out now

Reactions: 1
Good to see you're reading Clemmie...... but you have to do it every time! That's what the rules say - being the mother of influencers comes with responsibilities and that includes transparency. So, everything that you, and your much exploited daughters, wear must be tagged. (oohhh, and your "renos").

Attachments

Good to see you're reading Clemmie...... but you have to do it every time! That's what the rules say - being the mother of influencers comes with responsibilities and that includes transparency. So, everything that you, and your much exploited daughters, wear must be tagged. (oohhh, and your "renos").
She’s tagged them but not as gifted or ad.

Reactions: 3
Well that's ok. Just as long as she is being transparent. All the other influencers tag their outfits to be transparent at all times.
I’m not sure if this is perhaps even more murky. MOD is telling her audience where the items are from, but not declaring if she has been incentivised to do so - if that makes sense? What would be transparent is if she wrote, for example, “Adidas trainers gifted in 2018” or “TopShop jeans purchased this year”.

Reactions: 4
Yeh FODs trying to be relatable by taking about his car like it should be in the tip when in reality it’s better than 90% of the cars on the road

Reactions: 8
Just randomly watched this YouTube vid of 'a day in the life' of Kylie jenner, and she said she started it late as earlier in the morning her daughter had woken her up and was crying loads and it wasn't the right time to pick up her camera and film.

Just made me think of these two and the fact they wouldn't think twice

P.s. Not a kardashian/jenner fan, just in a youtube blackhole but made me think!!

Reactions: 12
Hmm so MODs most recent post - isn’t she meant to say if those clothes are gifts or not? It sounds as if she bought the topshop jacket herself but not the rest? She’s also written that the shoes are addidas but tagged them as reebok.
Someone like Erica Davies is very transparent about which of their clothes she bought and which were gifted and which were part of an #Ad

Hmm so MODs most recent post - isn’t she meant to say if those clothes are gifts or not? It sounds as if she bought the topshop jacket herself but not the rest? She’s also written that the shoes are addidas but tagged them as reebok.
Someone like Erica Davies is very transparent about which of their clothes she bought and which were gifted and which were part of an #Ad
You’ve said what I meant, more succinctly.

As an aside - I hate the way she dresses. She dresses like a chavvy teenager. Doesn’t really suit a woman in her mid 30s with almost teenage kids.

Reactions: 6
As an aside - I hate the way she dresses. She dresses like a chavvy teenager. Doesn’t really suit a woman in her mid 30s with almost teenage kids.
This is very true. ‘I bought them earlier this year and then cut them to make them raw hemmed’ -are you 15? Utter spanner.
So she says she bought the jeans. Occasionally she wears an amazing dress, but her day to day wear is very odd, and I think influences Telford, who takes it to a whole other level.

Reactions: 8
This is very true. ‘I bought them earlier this year and then cut them to make them raw hemmed’ -are you 15? Utter spanner.
So she says she bought the jeans. Occasionally she wears an amazing dress, but her day to day wear is very odd, and I think influences Telford, who takes it to a whole other level.
Yeah she sometimes wears a reasonably ok dress but the too tight jeans and bizzare trainers (particularly those hideous white reebok classics - where I live, those are only worn by drug dealers/lads who have come out of prison) are awful.
Think she just needs to accept that she is the age she is and no amount of nostalgic 90s clothes are going to change that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she sometimes wears a reasonably ok dress but the too tight jeans and bizzare trainers (particularly those hideous white reebok classics - where I live, those are only worn by drug dealers/lads who have come out of prison) are awful.
Think she just needs to accept that she is the age she is and no amount of nostalgic 90s clothes are going to change that!
Where I live not even the drug dealers would be seen in those chavvy shoes 😂 it’s Nike airs and Emporio Armani tracksuits all the way. Mind you her bling fits in, keep your eyes peeled for Nike’s...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember seeing those raw hemmed trousers/jeans on Madonna’s son, Rocco Ritchie, quite a few years ago, and now it’s people like her wearing them. Why?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I remember seeing those raw hemmed trousers/jeans on Madonna’s son, Rocco Ritchie quite a few years ago, and now it’s people like her wearing them. Why?
Not going to lie, my 17 year old is wearing similar today. I’m not a fan 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.