MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked out his profile... wow.

In his defence, possibly, he took the photo between consultations and is using it later? It's a shame because although the AD works [did initially think it was going to be an AD for his watch!], he's a doctor in the NHS and can access NHS discounts, does the AD need to be in his work place? Like MOD's photo in her scrubs - was it needed? Couldn't she post a thing about putting it back on after a shift and being "her" again? IDK. It's such a sellout, it makes me so uncomfortable?

Reactions: 5
Just checked out his profile... wow.

In his defence, possibly, he took the photo between consultations and is using it later? It's a shame because although the AD works [did initially think it was going to be an AD for his watch!], he's a doctor in the NHS and can access NHS discounts, does the AD need to be in his work place? Like MOD's photo in her scrubs - was it needed? Couldn't she post a thing about putting it back on after a shift and being "her" again? IDK. It's such a sellout, it makes me so uncomfortable?
I don't have a problem with this at all. Its a ad that is for the benefit of NHS workers so appropriate that he is in his work place. I'm a teacher and would find it perfectly reasonable to post a picture from my classroom advertising something that would directly benefit my fellow teachers (obviously after the kids had gone home!)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Haha Grace Mothers “Global lifestyle platform for mamas”
They are Australian, launched by Aussie Vogue former deputy editor. Often mentioning/featuring Courtney Adamo and her tribe of Byron linen clad sister wives.

Yes, what was the ADHD gaff??
He made a reference in one of his bizarre similes to something being like a something with adhd. And he got called out in comments for hours and changed it sometime later. I have a kid with adhd and wasn’t offended as at the time I thought he was quite funny.

Reactions: 2
He made a reference in one of his bizarre similes to something being like a something with adhd. And he got called out in comments for hours and changed it sometime later. I have a kid with adhd and wasn’t offended as at the time I thought he was quite funny.
I have ADHD and I have a kid with ADHD, so was just curious!!

Yes, what was the ADHD gaff??
[/QUO
I have ADHD and I have a kid with ADHD, so was just curious!!
I have ADHD too! He described something (probably one of the kids) as like a jellyfish with ADHD. After being hugely called out by tons of people he reluctantly apologised but it would have been a great opportunity to raise awareness about having and parenting special needs. Didn’t happen though strangely...

Reactions: 4
I have ADHD too! He described something (probably one of the kids) as like a jellyfish with ADHD. After being hugely called out by tons of people he reluctantly apologised but it would have been a great opportunity to raise awareness about having and parenting special needs. Didn’t happen though strangely...
👋 solidarity, sister!! Considering the misconceptions that so many people have about ADHD and similar conditions, it might have been a great opportunity. Doesn't bring the ££ in though. That man is mercenary.

Reactions: 6
He also made a joke once about one of the twins looking like they had special needs. He ended up changing the caption after people complained. This was a year or more ago. anyone else remember?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So MOD shows a photo yesterday of her baking with the twins and the ever competitive FOD is today informing us that he’s a back to basics Dad and is painting building bricks with the girls.

So MOD shows a photo yesterday of her baking with the twins and the ever competitive FOD is today informing us that he’s a back to basics Dad and is painting building bricks with the girls.
Omg. Look at the hashtags... apparently they are brinks. #paintingbrinks #brinksareparentsbestfriends. I know he has issues with his dyslexia, but knowing that would you not get this drivel double checked!?

This guy could have a thread of his own. Unless he has accessed a theatre, and a colleague to take the photo, in his spare time then he is using working time to generate material for his paid advertising. Tut, tut.
This is exactly the issue I had with MODs most recent sneaky Ad to flog her jewellery. I can’t believe this is happening

Reactions: 1
But he’s not flogging his own stuff. He’s trying to advertise a service that benefits NHS staff. It’s completely different imo.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.