MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a Volvo? Also, I fear for those children growing up with a father incapable of spelling or at least using a spell checker.

Reactions: 2
Is it a Volvo? Also, I fear for those children growing up with a father incapable of spelling or at least using a spell checker.
You are mistaken, it is a vulva. EVERYTHING in the OD household is a vulva, even the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine you were in the middle of labour and then later on saw your midwife had paused to snap a pic of her jewellery for her instagram though..
I don’t feel personally offended by it, but I think she’s lacking some common sense by leaving herself open to criticism/complaints from patients.

Dangerous too. One of the twins casually standing on the edge of the open boot. Why?
Well, they’re both happy to dice with their children’s mental health in the pursuit of IG financial wealth so why not risk their physical well being too?

Piece of cake when driven (see what I did there😉) by greed .

Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie, it’s actually made me feel quite sad that the house they are currently ripping apart was only just completely renovated by the previous owners. Fair enough if you want to put your own stamp of things but in that case why not buy somewhere that actually needs renovating? It’s just hundreds of pounds of money, endless amounts of labour, continual consumption and environment damage all in the name of aesthetics. And meanwhile millions of children in the U.K. alone live in poverty and hundreds of thousands of people are homeless. I’m really not trying to snark at this point. It just makes me feel depressed.

Reactions: 17
Not gonna lie, it’s actually made me feel quite sad that the house they are currently ripping apart was only just completely renovated by the previous owners. Fair enough if you want to put your own stamp of things but in that case why not buy somewhere that actually needs renovating? It’s just hundreds of pounds of money, endless amounts of labour, continual consumption and environment damage all in the name of aesthetics. And meanwhile millions of children in the U.K. alone live in poverty and hundreds of thousands of people are homeless. I’m really not trying to snark at this point. It just makes me feel depressed.
But this is who the "of daughters" are. It is all about greed, consumption and the need to flaunt it. They live in such an echo chamber, block any kind of conversation, that they have no concept of, certainly no interest in, the morality of their behaviour. Even Clemmie's latest #saint post was quickly rumbled as an ad and she took it down. Probably time for one of them to do a quick food bank post - although that won't sit well with their gousto ads for posh idiots.

Reactions: 5
....... and just reading the Mrs Hinch article in the Guardian about transparency. Interesting that Clemmie very rarely declares her clothes, or her children's, and yet I thought that was a requirement these days. Surely can't be too much effort for someone who banked £240,000 (and that's just the money) last year alone. Very, very murky.

Reactions: 8
I've just read the article about the previous owners, they spent 4 years and 85k renovating that house, the article is from Feb 2018. They hired a builder, it wasn't like it was a home cooked job. Yet the OD's are claiming its a ramshakle falling down mess, can't help but think the family of 6 that moved in have trashed the place and are repairing their own damage.

Reactions: 10
I’m just confused because I’m sure they made a big deal out of having interior designers come round and they put up some really expensive wallpaper and decorated some of the rooms but now it’s all being torn out?

Reactions: 6
It’s possibly just to create content? Post about the chaos of living through a “reno”; post about choosing paint (AD); post about interiors (gifted) ad nauseum.....

Reactions: 8
Yes they had those people in to wallpaper some bizarre grey rabbits and carousels in a room which was going to be for the twins. How unbelievably rude and entitled.
That wallpaper is so expensive. £69 for a 90cm x 250cm panel. I looked at one of their ranges and couldn't even justify for the downstairs loo!

Reactions: 3
Just going back to the car thing - didn't they have a contract with Renault not so long back? They raved about this car and I presume it had to go back at the end of the contract and they replaced with a 10 year old vulva (!) that all love more than anything (including the sponsored Renault, but don't tell the brand, because actually they thought it was tit and couldn't wait to get a Volvo)

Nothing more twee than giving your car a name. Plus it’s a perfectly fine car, not some mad old banger. So what’s the point of the post exactly.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.