MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find really odd is that the two of them have a combined total of something like 1.5 million instagram followers. Okay so realistically when you edit out the bots and doubled up followers that may be more like 1.2 million followers, but imagine that in real life? That’s like the equivalent of 12 Wembley stadiums full of people. And would the two of them take to the stage in front of 1.2 million actual, real life people and give a powerpoint presentation of their children on potties, being told off and crying on a ‘naughty chair’ or screen grabs of a pretty normal sounding teenager’s aggrieved text messages? Imagine sitting back, listening to the guffawing crowds howling with laughter at your kids, or making unkind comments about their looks, behaviour and abilities and thinking that’s okay? Because that’s basically what Instagram would be in real life.

I’d never post photos of my four children on any social media at all.
When I read this I am so very, very glad to know that the "of daughters" do as well. It's not too late to give them back their childhood. Please.

What I find really odd is that the two of them have a combined total of something like 1.5 million instagram followers. Okay so realistically when you edit out the bots and doubled up followers that may be more like 1.2 million followers, but imagine that in real life? That’s like the equivalent of 12 Wembley stadiums full of people. And would the two of them take to the stage in front of 1.2 million actual, real life people and give a powerpoint presentation of their children on potties, being told off and crying on a ‘naughty chair’ or screen grabs of a pretty normal sounding teenager’s aggrieved text messages? Imagine sitting back, listening to the guffawing crowds howling with laughter at your kids, or making unkind comments about their looks, behaviour and abilities and thinking that’s okay? Because that’s basically what Instagram would be in real life.

Exactly! I always think it’s like negotiating a price or giving the highest bidder access to pictures of your children in the bath or just in a nappy. You would not open your front door and distribute private pictures of your children to random strangers...including the most unsavoury characters you can think of. How do these children know when it’s a genuine family picture? Confused children... when the perma rictus smile for the gram is the default setting with the amount these intaparents share

Reactions: 6

Keyboard warriors are for trolls and bullies as they are bad parents and narcissists

Clemmie is actually using her midwife uniform and workplace to sell her crappy neckalces. I don't believe for a second that she forgot to take it off.....

Reactions: 13
More Gusto bollox from FoD. It looks like he deleted the first ‘dinner party’ one and now has an empty fridge one seguing into a woe are the Hoopers because we have builders in coupled with yay look at our soon to be redesigned house. FFS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Clemmie is actually using her midwife uniform and workplace to sell her crappy neckalces. I don't believe for a second that she forgot to take it off.....
There is absolutely no way she forgot to remove her necklace. Not a chance in Hell.

Reactions: 4
🙄😠

A couple of ambitious floggers , she’s even a sales woman at work ,,work that NHS uniform St Clemmie.

Reactions: 6
It’s against uniform policy to have a necklace on - she absolutely would have known she was wearing one.

It’s part of the same formula. Just had a super glamorous holiday / flogging free stuff means she needs to pop a little reminder she’s a poor hardworking NHS midwife.

She does it all the time.

Reactions: 10
Love how everyone is lusting over her name badge and completely ignoring her trashy necklace.

Also can she even flog/promote another charity at work? Most nhs trust will only allow you to promote fundraising for their charity?

It’s against uniform policy to have a necklace on - she absolutely would have known she was wearing one.

It’s part of the same formula. Just had a super glamorous holiday / flogging free stuff means she needs to pop a little reminder she’s a poor hardworking NHS midwife.

To be honest midwives have a law of their own! Or so they believe that the uniform rules don’t apply to them. I work with midwives who have their gigantic diamond rings, stone crusted wedding rings etc!

Reactions: 1
Love how everyone is lusting over her name badge and completely ignoring her trashy necklace.

Also can she even flog/promote another charity at work? Most nhs trust will only allow you to promote fundraising for their charity?

To be honest midwives have a law of their own! Or so they believe that the uniform rules don’t apply to them. I work with midwives who have their gigantic diamond rings, stone crusted wedding rings etc!
I thought the NHS was impartial ... but then I'm glad unintentionally she's raised a lot of awareness for the my name is campaign!!

I had not heard of hello my name is campaign, but I did complain to my GP surgery that they didn’t wear name badges and I just received received acknowledgment that they will be bringing in name badges. Edited to add, I just read that Dr Granger started her campaign in 2013 and in 2019 my GP still hadn’t incorporated it! Strewth.

Last edited:
Dr Kate Granger was wonderful ❤💔
She was. #Hellomynameis was such a simple, powerful campaign. I remember reading her blogs before she died, she was incredibly special.

The fangirling over her wearing a badge she didn’t choose or have much say in is bizarre (we just got given them when I worked as a midwife!) no wonder their egos are so inflated

Reactions: 5

What about other jewellery? Is it possible different trusts have different rules?

I had not heard of hello my name is campaign, but I did complain to my GP surgery that they didn’t wear name badges and I just received received acknowledgment that they will be bringing in name badges. Edited to add, I just read that Dr Granger started her campaign in 2013 and in 2019 my GP still hadn’t incorporated it! Strewth.
No one at my GP practice wears one either

Is she allowed to do that?!

Promote her business at work? I didn’t think so! I’m sure you can’t side hustle. I know a few surgeons who do Botox out of work and they would never publicise it on SM. Nor do they talk about it at work! It’s very hush hush

Reactions: 2
No one at my GP practice wears one either
I watch Doctors on BBC1 and the nurses/midwife and receptionists wear name badges, but they aren’t yellow. Haven’t watched a Casualty in years, so don’t know if they wear them there on there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.