MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was blocked by MOD, just for liking a comment that challenged her. FOD is despicable and repulsive.

They should both be ashamed of themselves. He keeps reiterating that the Volvo is 10 years old, purchased by them, etc. As they’re both proven liars, who knows what to believe.

But, in a world where police officers are now exploiting their children on Instagram, and blatantly demanding freebies (currently in a ‘gifted’ Norfolk holiday cottage for a week), what hope do we have?

Reactions: 7

Why bother making a poll? There’d probably be many more NOs if polls were anonymous.

Reactions: 1
I was just about to reply to the 10 yr old vulva he’s driving. Sorry Volvo, easy slip of the tongue with FOD. Maybe they have 2 cars? I’m sure after the Renault free for a year they bought a new car?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A photo of a child on a naughty step - EVERYTHING is content to them. Despicable! I couldn’t care less how they discipline their children, but to take a photo of one twin on the step is bad enough, reinforces the idea of negative attention, but to then post it to millions? Why? Is nothing private?

Reactions: 5
A photo of a child on a naughty step - EVERYTHING is content to them. Despicable! I couldn’t care less how they discipline their children, but to take a photo of one twin on the step is bad enough, reinforces the idea of negative attention, but to then post it to millions? Why? Is nothing private?
Totally agree. And the zoom in was just awful.

Reactions: 3
Child exploitation, but none of these ‘influencers’, or money grabbing bastards, want to admit it, because their greed and vanity has become all consuming. It truly is a site of the seven sins in so many ways.

I joined Instagram thinking it was a predominantly photographic based community, where people shared experiences from all walks of life. It took me a while to realise it’s nothing more than a stage for the fake and fame hungry to prey on vulnerable people who will fall under their spell for their crappy sales pitches.

Reactions: 15
I wondered that about her period too. Does she not use a tracker like everyone else??
Not everyone is regular in fairness. I have PCOS (which is really common) and only have 2-3 periods a year and I never know when they are coming. It’s a nightmare but can’t be helped.

View attachment 20660

Why bother making a poll? There’d probably be many more NOs if polls were anonymous.
Probably blocked all the people who voted no 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I am, very much. Especially when I immediately spotted both MOD and FOD in the mirror, looking as if they were taking/discussing the photo. Taking the photo is one thing, when my boys were little I am sure I have taken photos of meltdowns etc (mind you this was analogue and no social to post to) but they were for ME. As a future memory for ME (and their dad of course) to look back on and reminisce. And I am equally sure I must have DISCUSSED these meltdowns etc with others, you know, friends, family. But not with the entire world. If they feel they want to discuss child rearing and its ups and downs, can't they do that without showing these images of their own private moments?

And another thing: I was very tempted to chime in when I read the response of the child therapist. Not to voice my opinion on time-outs but on the whole fact they deliberately took that photo and then posted it. But I got scared seeing as that poor therapist was the only one at that point voicing her concern and opinion and the backlash she got. How sad is that, that I chickened out? So maybe that is what I should be telling MOD and FOD: if I feel that way, afraid to comment if it is the unpopular one, then surely there must be more people like me. And ask them if that is not something to think about, for them?
Publicly shaming a 3 year old for bad behaviour? May as well put her in stocks in the town square but not as many people would see it would they? Great example of parenting from a medical professional and her idiot husband...

What makes my blood run cold is how they're looking on at their distressed little girl, like she's just a rat in a lab experiment, wondering what photo is the best, which angle is the best, what looks best for the all important, omnipotent, all consuming *feed*.

His post about a holiday romance with Delilah? Are you bleeping kidding me? Honestly, so bloody creepy. Cute picture etc etc but why the weird undertones?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The two posts side by side amplified the awfulness. One twin publicly humiliated for being naughty and the other 'praised' for being a daddy's girl.

Reactions: 10
Yeah. Very unsavoury. He’s a very odd man, I find him borderline creepy.
I look at them and wonder if they started out as normal, well-intentioned people who have just got lost in the freebie frenzy of Instagram. They absolutely believe that numbers equals validation; they don't. Numbers equal curiosity and that is not the same thing at all.

The two posts side by side amplified the awfulness. One twin publicly humiliated for being naughty and the other 'praised' for being a daddy's girl.
.....and the very fact that he then took the post down shows they do know what they are doing is wrong (just like humiliating his eldest daughter by sharing her private messages)..... but still they turn their fangirls on anyone who dares to suggest that they are wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'd be very wary of sharing photos of my kids in swimwear publicly too. I'm sure it goes against all e-safety advice.

I look at them and wonder if they started out as normal, well-intentioned people who have just got lost in the freebie frenzy of Instagram. They absolutely believe that numbers equals validation; they don't. Numbers equal curiosity and that is not the same thing at all.

.....and the very fact that he then took the post down shows they do know what they are doing is wrong (just like humiliating his eldest daughter by sharing her private messages)..... but still they turn their fangirls on anyone who dares to suggest that they are wrong.
Definitely agree re numbers. It's like watching Big Brother. We all watched out of curiosity but the majority of viewers would never in a million years apply to go on the show themselves

Reactions: 4
I'd be very wary of sharing photos of my kids in swimwear publicly too. I'm sure it goes against all e-safety advice.

Definitely agree re numbers. It's like watching Big Brother. We all watched out of curiosity but the majority of viewers would never in a million years apply to go on the show themselves
Agree, especially the close up of bottoms. Just no.

Reactions: 2
His post about a holiday romance with Delilah? Are you bleeping kidding me? Honestly, so bloody creepy. Cute picture etc etc but why the weird undertones?
Definitely weird. It’s not a romance if it’s with your child. Imagine how fun that holiday must be for the kids, being dragged into endless photos for possible stories.

FOD has done this a few times and it always seems to be distasteful. There was a previous post about ‘dating’ his eldest daughter too.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.