MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to be rude about his looks, but he must be lying about his age or the job is insanely stressful (not likely
58809690_2839687576105199_2580668837952257785_n.jpg
as finds the time for all these stories)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He looks 15-20 years older than that. I know so many men that age, he is ageing atrociously! Yet has access to all the healthy food & best beauty products money can buy. I guess it’s just karma 🤷🏻‍♀️

And his hair is like the style of a 1980s dinnerlady

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t bleeping stand FOD but when these threads come down to mocking someone’s looks you’ve lost, it’s cheap and easy and detracts from the real reasons these people are so awful. Those reasons will be conveniently ignored in favour of lazy trolling based on how the person looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He looks 15-20 years older than that. I know so many men that age, he is ageing atrociously! Yet has access to all the healthy food & best beauty products money can buy. I guess it’s just karma 🤷🏻‍♀️

And his hair is like the style of a 1980s dinnerlady
You've just handed him a new simile/metaphor, bet he is writing down in his book.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t bleeping stand FOD but when these threads come down to mocking someone’s looks you’ve lost, it’s cheap and easy and detracts from the real reasons these people are so awful. Those reasons will be conveniently ignored in favour of lazy trolling based on how the person looks.
I do think he looks a lot older than his years but I’m not keen on just dissing his looks.

Reactions: 1
I do think he looks a lot older than his years but I’m not keen on just dissing his looks.
I dont think there's anything wrong with how he looks as such, but I think a lot of people are surprised to find out he's mid 30s as I think he does look rather older than that.

I dont think there's anything wrong with how he looks as such, but I think a lot of people are surprised to find out he's mid 30s as I think he does look rather older than that.
He does have an unusual hair cut, so I’m not surprised people to say things about it, but he has a lot of thick curly hair so 🤷🏻‍♀️ When it grows a bit it’s going to be big. He’s just a normal looking guy but his gurning photos don’t really help! I wonder if his exhausted frazzled posts are passive aggressive messages to Clemmie!

Reactions: 4
He does have an unusual hair cut, so I’m not surprised people to say things about it, but he has a lot of thick curly hair so 🤷🏻‍♀️ When it grows a bit it’s going to be big. He’s just a normal looking guy but his gurning photos don’t really help! I wonder if his exhausted frazzled posts are passive aggressive messages to Clemmie!
Probably!! Plus don't forget, FOD is the only dad out there with 4 daughters (did you know he has 4 daughters), doing a job, pitching in at home... does he not understand that most of us feel the exact same?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's not a fair comment, all I said is he looks much older than his claimed age.

Made no comment on his looks other than that, he's somewhat handsome but does look significantly older.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's not a fair comment, all I said is he looks much older than his claimed age.

Made no comment on his looks other than that, he's somewhat handsome but does look significantly older.
I'm 34 and my husband is 43. I'd have put him nearer my husbands age than mine.

The toddler in bed looks very, very staged (as usual) and, given the huge number of mentions of the bedding manufacturers, it does feel like some kind of ad. If anyone asks where my bedding is from I just say John Lewis, I don't feel the need to tag them. I don't really get it - is this an example of some kind of back door advertising? All feels very MLM.

Reactions: 5
MoD wasn’t in her underwear when she went after Kim K, she had her jumper pulled up and talked about how her stomach had loved good food, nourished 4 babies etc etc, May 16th 2018.

The underwear / swimsuit editions are when she’s after a freebie or been gifted one or talking body positiviteeeeeee so is about to chair a mama well being, mental health , working women looking good panel , you all know what I mean 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We should probably believe he is the age he is, ageing is this thing that it seems to be acceptable to pick on - he has a whooooole lot of other bullshit to point out and pick over but saying oh he looks old is insulting and basic. So what if he has aged or looks older than his years? Not like the guy can help it (unlike his atrocious parenting preferences).

Reactions: 3
Agree with above. I’m early 30s but look ancient and haggard, but also with a sprinkling of hormonal cystic acne. Bothered. I’m more interested in expressing being appalled when he screen shots private WhatsApp’s with his young-teenage daughter. It’s that sort of stuff that makes me think wow you really have the capacity to be a total bleep.

Reactions: 4
OMG! FoD's current stories. You've got the girl saying 'this is the most uncomfortable I've been in my life' while he puts on a problematic effeminate voice because he is a being a hairdresser, FFS.

Ok, now I've watched the last one and it ends with a really inappropriate innuendo to say infront of your daughter.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.