MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is 42 and looks younger than FOD. (We also have 4 children lol).

I’m pretty sure he uses his bedraggled, exhausted look to snipe at MOD
But...but...FOD is the only person with 4 kids isn't he!? Its his USP!! 🤣. Cant stand how he carries on about there being 4 of them, and ALL girls (we were all girls, my dad didn't think he was special). A friend has 5 including "Irish twins" and all quite close in age, doesnt make half as much fuss about it all as FOD.

Reactions: 4
But...but...FOD is the only person with 4 kids isn't he!? Its his USP!! 🤣. Cant stand how he carries on about there being 4 of them, and ALL girls (we were all girls, my dad didn't think he was special). A friend has 5 including "Irish twins" and all quite close in age, doesnt make half as much fuss about it all as FOD.
Not sure why he thinks 4 girls is so unusual or impressive, I can only imagine St Clemmie really doesn’t enjoy sex with him regularly and his schoolboy delight in being allowed to impregnate her has created this inflated mindset in his head.
He didn’t even post a metaphor this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure why he thinks 4 girls is so unusual or impressive, I can only imagine St Clemmie really doesn’t enjoy sex with him regularly and his schoolboy delight in being allowed to impregnate her has created this inflated mindset in his head.
his metaphors have dried up.....I wont compare it to his sex life as thats just mean....🙉💁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly!!

Agreed. He's not allowed mates. Have never yet seen him do a post with mates? There was that freebie snowboarding with Powder Byrne, but his 'mates' were his brother and 2 reps from Powder Byrne.
He did a story a couple of months ago when he went out drinking with friends and was really excited about it but was given a list of rules by Clemmie, don’t get the last train home, get the train before the last train home or you’ll miss it, don’t drink too much etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He did a story a couple of months ago when he went out drinking with friends and was really excited about it but was given a list of rules by Clemmie, don’t get the last train home, get the train before the last train home or you’ll miss it, don’t drink too much etc.
But she can go out, get plastered, stay over at a 'mate's', come home next day at 2pm smiling and acting like a twit while walking through the door AND have FOD writing a gushing post about how it's fine for her to be a lush as he's done it in the past.

Reactions: 10
But she can go out, get plastered, stay over at a 'mate's', come home next day at 2pm smiling and acting like a twit while walking through the door AND have FOD writing a gushing post about how it's fine for her to be a lush as he's done it in the past.
With the dog in her arms 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not set up at all lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at me, I've had sex at least three times!

Hardly a viable brag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel liberated, humiliated, silly....all the feels :ROFLMAO:

And yes they all sold very well which was a bit depressing actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they had agents managing their accounts, writing their scripts and planning their next moves. They lack any authenticity, any spontaneity, any warmth..... they really could be bots.
When I look at today's really powerful, strong women, women like Jacinda Ardern, I wonder what she would say about women supporting women by monetising their children...... in fact, I am going to tweet her and ask #heyparentsleavethemkidsalone

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.