MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit bleeping hypocritical to encourage mass consumption as a career and then moan about plastic on the beach.

And tie that bag up before you dump it in a bagged waste bin or it will fall out Numbnut.

Reactions: 23
He has just described the earth as a ‘pale blue dot.’ WTF??? A dot?!!! Pale? Blue?
I’m the last person to defend Fodders, but Pale Blue Dot is the name of a famous photograph of Earth and also part of a brilliant quote about the planet by Carl Sagan. Again, not agreeing with Sly by any means but just saying it’s a common term for describing the world 🌎

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Get those twins some gloves or some old kitchen tongs to pick up rubbish with. Dumb arSe.

Reactions: 12
Wtaf - we take part in a lot of voluntary clean ups / “work parties” for green spaces in our area (we don’t have beaches) and a lot of the attendees are proper blokes blokes who are all professional tradesmen and are building paths / fences / gates / whatever and even they’re given gloves and glasses and looked after !

How ur dad can neglect to do so is beyond me! They’re lil kids they’ve got no idea if they’re picking up sharps ffs?!

Reactions: 8
Not been on here for a few days as been feeling angsty and a bit overwhelmed with the whole corona situation and it’s implications.

Couldn’t bear to see that non line towing tosser spouting tit about the lolz when the country/world has nothing to bleeping lol about.

Then I caught up tonight to see him doing ab as for ducking curtains - yeah really a necessity when people are worried about feeding their families and paying their mortgage head!

Sorry rant over!

Hope you’re better v soon @SaladDressing

Edit - *an ad

Excuse spelling mistakes, feeling too ranty!

• Heart
I’m going to be so bored over the next couple weeks. Shall I take a dog and a kid or two over to natures photo frame for a pic? Even my husband, who thinks FOD is a knob, would probably get on board with the idea...

Reactions: 7
I saw that comment from that poor woman. His reply was awful. Like telling a depressed person to pull themselves together. Read like - I’m ok so duck off and get a smile on your face. My platform is a place for joviality and frivolity. There’s no place for misery here.
Great. Really great

Can we just spare a moment for poor Clammie. We know she’s queen witch, but can you imagine being married to someone so emotionally stunted and self centred as FOD. Who reduces every situation to a joke because it amuses him.
He said it himself he does have a mental age of an 11 year old.

Reactions: 4
Eurgh the stitched ad.

Wouldn’t exactly class them as a small independent brand though, would you? Their social media assets / website / App Store presence all suggest significant investment and not a local family biz. He’s so insincere / inauthentic.

67ACA9D1-5877-474D-97BC-38331B175C1C.png

The app is a bleeping AR app not just a point of sale - this would have cost a fair bleeping chunk. Not sure if hive design are the parent company or the app agency (? usually the client would upload tho) but really dishonest to suggest purchasing through them is supporting small biz “at a time like this”

And back again soz, design hive is a parent company as per their own T&Cs, with a HQ in SW1 #shopsmall

D183FA53-54C5-4606-85CB-A92371A48593.png

Quick look on companies house using the details they provide -

Take a gander for yourselves but certainly not a nana on Etsy is it.

But feel free to get ur bespoke curtains as the country slides into recession 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Eurgh the stitched ad.

Wouldn’t exactly class them as a small independent brand though, would you? Their social media assets / website / App Store presence all suggest significant investment and not a local family biz. He’s so insincere / inauthentic.

View attachment 98498

The app is a bleeping AR app not just a point of sale - this would have cost a fair bleeping chunk. Not sure if hive design are the parent company or the app agency (? usually the client would upload tho) but really dishonest to suggest purchasing through them is supporting small biz “at a time like this”

And back again soz, design hive is a parent company as per their own T&Cs, with a HQ in SW1 #shopsmall

View attachment 98499

Quick look on companies house using the details they provide -

Take a gander for yourselves but certainly not a nana on Etsy is it.

But feel free to get ur bespoke curtains as the country slides into recession 😂
👌 good work soldier, that’s some damn decent detective work 😍

• Haha
So since alice gate he's had:

the Kate and tom break
this curtain thing.
AXA

Compared with triplet family:

Primark -4 days ago
Gifted bedding from bloomsburymill
Bacofoil
Macdonald
active iron world tablets :whistle:
Marks and spencer
Tescofood
Frugi coats
bumboo_uk
Readybrek
bagandbones gifted heart crap
Reed Hair gifted haircuts
babyballers_uk
Heinz
universalpicturesuk
Cadbury
Ryvitauk and that's just till Jan 22nd (too tired to go back to nov! )

Mother of five boys
fatface
HP
Hellofresh
regattaoutdoors
audi
sky
odeon
thewhitecompany
joules
thetimes
gifted frugi PJ's

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a quick look at the beach vid. I see the employees did the work whilst he supervised!
Haven't looked through the comments yet. The story WTF?! #ad #ad #ad and swipe here 🤦🏻‍♀️ FoDders, maaaaate I've more fear of catching a dose of head via your swipe up than anything else right now.
(Message re: isolation below, didn't wanna flood the Fod business!)

Thanks muchly for the well wishes, Fodsters 💛 much appreciated and better than thoughts n prayers! My throat hurts a lot, temp. controlled with paracetamol, still coughing, no more aches but no other symptoms so fairly confident it's just a badly timed throat infection 🤞 although I work in a hospital, it's private sector and contrary to popular belief we don't get treated better. No privileges in regard to healthcare or shopping for essentials in these tough times. No guidance from work other than the standard stuff in the media (oh and fod of course!) XxXxX

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was actually thinking gonna so bored might do some YouTube videos again ( not trying to become an "influencer") just something else to help pass time before anyone thinks that 😂 but if i did by the very off chance gain a following can someone make me a rave thread please? 😉 don't want to have to resort to coming on here under a different name do I now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope, it's not them. look up the young mum, or young mummy, can't remember what she calls her vain self. Oh, she is a ' self confessed legend' though. I think I've messed up the reply, it's not Norris nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Had a quick look at the beach vid. I see the employees did the work whilst he supervised!
Haven't looked through the comments yet. The story WTF?! #ad #ad #ad and swipe here 🤦🏻‍♀️ FoDders, maaaaate I've more fear of catching a dose of head via your swipe up than anything else right now.
(Message re: isolation below, didn't wanna flood the Fod business!)

Thanks muchly for the well wishes, Fodsters 💛 much appreciated and better than thoughts n prayers! My throat hurts a lot, temp. controlled with paracetamol, still coughing, no more aches but no other symptoms so fairly confident it's just a badly timed throat infection 🤞 although I work in a hospital, it's private sector and contrary to popular belief we don't get treated better. No privileges in regard to healthcare or shopping for essentials in these tough times. No guidance from work other than the standard stuff in the media (oh and fod of course!) XxXxX
mai glad you’re doing ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hope you get well soon Salad Dressing.🤧😷🤒

I just looked at the Norris Nuts,😱🤑

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.