MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys - guyssss!

Something is amiss.... his post and stories didn't instantly irritate me tonight! I thought it was quite a good one.... before his desperado days, missed the blue dot, lack of gloves etc....

Did note the forceful content: the doing good for the environment, twins (!!), purposely mismatched boots (awwwwwww) and Pablo however - all is nor lost 😏

Next photoshop challenge please - I work in relative isolation and will be there on Monday with my two youngest 🙄😏 and might have time to play....

@SaladDressing are you man down with the My Sharona? (We turn everything into a parody of songs in this house) I SHOULD be an insta hun of sorts 😏

Rest up and get well soon hun 😘👊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys - guyssss!

Something is amiss.... his post and stories didn't instantly irritate me tonight! I thought it was quite a good one.... before his desperado days, missed the blue dot, lack of gloves etc....

Did note the forceful content: the doing good for the environment, twins (!!), purposely mismatched boots (awwwwwww) and Pablo however - all is nor lost 😏

Next photoshop challenge please - I work in relative isolation and will be there on Monday with my two youngest 🙄😏 and might have time to play....

@SaladDressing are you man down with the My Sharona? (We turn everything into a parody of songs in this house) I SHOULD be an insta hun of sorts 😏

@Titfer - did you see the ad? Didn’t that do you in?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys - guyssss!

I'm in isolation due to symptoms but I think it's just a badly timed throat virus with add-ons 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have been scouring the net and reports of the actual virus are horrendous but carriers are less so I remain shut away. I have to admit to humming Myyyy Corona PRE isolating 🤣
I've thought of a new beer - FODsters 🍺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Get those twins some gloves or some old kitchen tongs to pick up rubbish with. Dumb arSe.
Yes definitely me and some friends and our kids were going to do a planned litter pick and if was organised via the council and they would send out litter pickers and gloves, wouldn’t dream of getting them picking up rubbish with hands. Sadly this event has now been cancelled but I think maybe just getting my own litter picker and gloves would be easily enough and give the kids something to do on a local walk.

Reactions: 7
I’m the last person to defend Fodders, but Pale Blue Dot is the name of a famous photograph of Earth and also part of a brilliant quote about the planet by Carl Sagan. Again, not agreeing with Sly by any means but just saying it’s a common term for describing the world 🌎
I think he was getting confused (because I don’t think he ever listens properly) with “The Blue Marble” taken during Apollo 8’s mission to slingshot round the back of the Moon in 1968. Kick started the environmental efforts with that one amazing shot.

Bad idea to not have those kids in gloves AT LEAST 😏

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I missed it, always miles behind! 🎉
Yeaaaaaaah baby!!!!!!
I don’t have any words about his latest ‘considerate’ posts but he’s clearly trying to show that he’s not ALWAYS about the lols, peeps - he has bleeping TWINS and they’re picking up plastics. OKAY? And he’s just going to squeeze this ad in quickly. OKAY?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I see the employees did the work whilst he supervised!
First thing I thought when I watched his video let the cash cows pick up the crap with their bare hands....... People think we ‘jump’ on his every post with negativity but I find it truly hilarious how someone who has been “gifted” most of his possessions and treats things with such a cavalier attitude ( perfectly good bath chucked in the garden) and whose carbon footprint is off the scale for most parents has the bare faced cheek to act like David Attenborough/Greta Thunberg all of a sudden just for content because that’s all it is CONTENT

• Haha
Reactions: 22
👏👏👏 Absolutely not my PM either! My husband is having to slog into work for 12hr shifts in a call centre working for an internet/TV provider in a huge room with hundreds of other people in it. They are classed as 'key workers' but are continually being treat like absolute shite, paid shite and being used as cannon fodder. All the senior staff are no longer there and are working from home but my husband and colleagues are not being given that option. Putting them all and their families and so many more people at risk 😭 people on his team have family members at home with severe health conditions. It's all so bleeping wrong and Boris and his cronies have got blood on their hands for sure. I know it's an incredibly difficult and unprecedented situation but he's massively bleeping it up and us working class are being screwed over. My husband can't leave his job we wouldnt survive. The whole thing has got me raging and if I see one more middle class wanker praising Boris from their extremely privileged set up 🤯😤😤😤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We have a wanker running the tit show here in Oz, essential travel only, send the kids to school, don't worry that teachers may have families and people at risk around them. Not much teaching going on, just herding around kids who are sick, think they are sick or just want to go home.
Police lined up to stop idiots going to the beach, police guarding supermarket entrances.🤬 people have lost their minds and manners.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So many things to comment on:
1) the lack of consideration to anyone outside of his private school chums, in their mansions paid by mummy, with acres of private gardens.
2) anyone who has a job who cant get to the beach at 9am to walk the dog and "toddlers" every day
3) that comment about changing the way we travel. Sounds great on paper, but let's face it, you'll be posting business class videos and appreciating the "alone time after all this isolating" as soon as the restrictions are lifted. (Gotta give the Alabama hunz some fantasy outside of their mundane lives)
4) dont even get me started on picking up litter with their bare hands. Imagine the needles and condoms that are also prob on that beach which he isnt going to see by recording and directing this master piece.
5) that #ad for the curtains. FFS. Firstly, thanks to the amazing detective work, we all know they aren't a small, local business. Second of all, are we meant to believe he supported them even just by buying at least 1 pair of curtains?? Obvs I dont care as much now I know they aren't Etsy-esque, but the sheer ignorance of him telling people to support these businesses so he can continue to get freebies.

duck him 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Where do these people come from? I almost sicked in my mouth reading the comments on that beach post.

I await the mass onslaught of crappy Mothers Day ads. I wonder what Sly will patronise us with today? Ironing boards? Last year their was a couple of fairly innocuous posts swiftly followed by this beauty the following day.

Fuuucccckkkkk me! I'd seen that cunty photo before but not the cunty text.

So clemmie gets horny short tempered and scatter brained on her period? Why the actual duck would he share that? And then he randomly asks if people know what a vulva is? What.The.duck?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes definitely me and some friends and our kids were going to do a planned litter pick and if was organised via the council and they would send out litter pickers and gloves, wouldn’t dream of getting them picking up rubbish with hands. Sadly this event has now been cancelled but I think maybe just getting my own litter picker and gloves would be easily enough and give the kids something to do on a local walk.
well done! our council will give you all the supplies for personal use if you contact them - we have a couple of pickers and bags and gloves that me and my child use regularly. you can contact them to come collect too now (for now anyway). we also have a great local litter picking community on fb. oops i've gone a bit passionate but it's a great thing to do for your community (WHEN DONE PROPERLY FOD).

Reactions: 7

So clemmie gets horny short tempered and scatter brained on her period? Why the actual duck would he share that? And then he randomly asks if people know what a vulva is? What.The.duck?!
I hadn’t read the text either before. He thinks it’s oh so funny to pretend to know nothing about women and it’s just dumb. My husband, hell MY TWEEN AND TEEN SONS, could easily answer his crappy questions. I’d be mortified if my husband wandered around sharing how I cope for a couple days out of the month due to something 100% biological.

It’s so strange that his private school educated ass thinks it’s funny to be all hapless and idiotic about basic biology. I’d be after a refund if I was his parents.

Reactions: 10
Where do these people come from? I almost sicked in my mouth reading the comments on that beach post.

I await the mass onslaught of crappy Mothers Day ads. I wonder what Sly will patronise us with today? Ironing boards? Last year their was a couple of fairly innocuous posts swiftly followed by this beauty the following day.
That post is vomit inducing. The spelling mistakes and grammar and the piss poor metaphors. If Clemmie decides not to bother stopping at the ‘Sexual Desire Spa’, I doubt it has anything to do with the hormone driven period train and more to do with Willy Wanker’s face in that photo 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If he came at me with that tray of stuff he’d be wearing it and I’m not a violent woman.

He is properly obsessed with vaginas and vulvas. His pretence is an attempt to masculinise himself. I also think Sly thinks his hunz are stupid enough to need to Google vulva.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.