MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@SaladDressing im so glad you’re feeling better, you’re still a key worker even if you’re not NHS staff so please do go to those special hours and explain your role / show ID and they should let you in. It’s so tit that all food delivery slots have gone, they should be prioritised for key workers.

@Influencerdrainers im so sorry about your husb, his place of work should still prioritise people with unwell / vulnerable people at home to WFH. The financial implications are obscene though, it’s ruinous. Sending lots of love and always come here for light relief :(!

I’m mega behind on the thread time to catch up, went back to view his story and can’t believe he’s calling anyone with an SW1 office a small business. What a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So many things to comment on:
1) the lack of consideration to anyone outside of his private school chums, in their mansions paid by mummy, with acres of private gardens.
2) anyone who has a job who cant get to the beach at 9am to walk the dog and "toddlers" every day
3) that comment about changing the way we travel. Sounds great on paper, but let's face it, you'll be posting business class videos and appreciating the "alone time after all this isolating" as soon as the restrictions are lifted. (Gotta give the Alabama hunz some fantasy outside of their mundane lives)
4) dont even get me started on picking up litter with their bare hands. Imagine the needles and condoms that are also prob on that beach which he isnt going to see by recording and directing this master piece.
5) that #ad for the curtains. FFS. Firstly, thanks to the amazing detective work, we all know they aren't a small, local business. Second of all, are we meant to believe he supported them even just by buying at least 1 pair of curtains?? Obvs I dont care as much now I know they aren't Etsy-esque, but the sheer ignorance of him telling people to support these businesses so he can continue to get freebies.

duck him 😡
They could use the curtains to wipe their arses if they run out of bog roll...
Every cloud n all that 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if she’s back at work?! Would be interested to see how they’re coping if not.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if she’s back at work?! Would be interested to see how they’re coping if not.
Someone else has said suspended on full pay, can’t imagine she’ll be fighting to come back during covid. Plus tfl are running a reduced service so I can’t imagine the train from bumfuck no where is functioning at the mo.

I go to another London hospital but just came back from a scan, it’s unrecognisably empty. I assume everyone’s been locked away onto wards that require it but ob gyn and mat had 4 members of staff (one of them has had covid) and we were the only appointment. It is usually quieter on a Sunday but still, usually it’s absolutely rammed with staff & I’ll be one of 6-8 women waiting.

Reactions: 8
Someone else has said suspended on full pay, can’t imagine she’ll be fighting to come back during covid. Plus tfl are running a reduced service so I can’t imagine the train from bumfuck no where is functioning at the mo.

I go to another London hospital but just came back from a scan, it’s unrecognisably empty. I assume everyone’s been locked away onto wards that require it but ob gyn and mat had 4 members of staff (one of them has had covid) and we were the only appointment. It is usually quieter on a Sunday but still, usually it’s absolutely rammed with staff & I’ll be one of 6-8 women waiting.
Travel woes and suspension aside, I can’t see Clementine rushing to the front line unless she could virtue signal. If her account was still up you wouldn’t hear the end of it though. Endless posts in scrubs...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Travel woes and suspension aside, I can’t see Clementine rushing to the front line unless she could virtue signal. If her account was still up you wouldn’t hear the end of it though. Endless posts in scrubs...
Yep I really doubt these rumours of suspension are true. She’s either quit or back but I’d love to know for sure. Someone of someone must know a midwife at Kings surely, give us the tea!

Reactions: 12
Yep I really doubt these rumours of suspension are true. She’s either quit or back but I’d love to know for sure. Someone of someone must know a midwife at Kings surely, give us the tea!
The suspended on full pay came from someone who knows (or possibly is but pretending to know) a midwife at kings. Obvs we can’t validate that but I imagine for a hospital like that the reputational risk of having her back wouldn’t be worth it.

And yeah agreed they’d be unbearable if she was in, FOD would be posting it all over and tbh would probably be posting a lot better content (non of the panic images, sharing useful info, etc) rather than the naff selfish tit he’s posting now.

The suspended on full pay came from someone who knows (or possibly is but pretending to know) a midwife at kings. Obvs we can’t validate that but I imagine for a hospital like that the reputational risk of having her back wouldn’t be worth it.

And yeah agreed they’d be unbearable if she was in, FOD would be posting it all over and tbh would probably be posting a lot better content (non of the panic images, sharing useful info, etc) rather than the naff selfish tit he’s posting now.
I am a nurse and have seen people do far worse ie actual clinical mistakes and errors and face no consequences so I really think all these suspension rumours are untrue, I think you’re right and the person is pretending to know information.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
After my stitch research last night I’m being absolutely hammered with retargeted advertising, an authentic experience from a #small #indie #brand who just happens to have tens of thousands to blow on retargeting multi channel campaigns & the staff to implement them 😬

• Wow
Where do these people come from? I almost sicked in my mouth reading the comments on that beach post.

I await the mass onslaught of crappy Mothers Day ads. I wonder what Sly will patronise us with today? Ironing boards? Last year their was a couple of fairly innocuous posts swiftly followed by this beauty the following day.
knee deep in women?? The duck .. he sounds like Jay off The Inbetweeners.

Also sexual desire when talking about his young daughters? Mans tapped in the flippin’ head.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Noseydogs_margate have reposted an appeal from a church for tinned good for food bank and other users if anyone is in that area.

Did you miss his posts about washing your hands? Tut tut.

Seriously, I hope you’re doing ok!

We got a call yesterday to say a person my partner works in close contact with is sick and waiting for test results. He has been feeling ‘achy’ ever since.
He missed a slot there, not making hand washing or other good hygiene practice vids 🤝 he could have saved the country or maybe even the world!

Hope your partner and you of course are ok?! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm just catching up, been painting my reno with some paint I bought from this kitcsh small biz on my local high street (wilko, bought pre-covid) ....Except it's not even close to a reno cause instead of getting #gifted #ad #freebie we spent our hard earned money on an extension from a rogue builder that had to be torn down last week 🙄 And we have these fools redoing a perfectly done house and dumping gorgeous designer baths in the garden. Still, at least I'm not feeling as snarky and petulantly childish as Sly when someone posts a comment he doesn't like 😉

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He missed a slot there, not making hand washing or other good hygiene practice vids 🤝 he could have saved the country or maybe even the world!

Hope your partner and you of course are ok?! Xx
I don’t know how we’ll survive. The country is desperate for a hilarious instructional hand washing video, set to 90s dance music that incorporates the running man and a nifty Facemask (like the 90s dance music legends Altern8).

We’re all good. He has similar symptoms to
man flu. It comes and goes. He swings between forgetting he’s meant to be ill to talking about his hospitalisation. I think he’s probably fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how we’ll survive. The country is desperate for a hilarious instructional hand washing video, set to 90s dance music that incorporates the running man and a nifty Facemask (like the 90s dance music legends Altern8).

We’re all good. He has similar symptoms to
man flu. It comes and goes. He swings between forgetting he’s meant to be ill to talking about his hospitalisation. I think he’s probably fine.
I had this yesterday with husband, insistent on a nap / feels lethargic / so unwell he can't possibly move. Absolutely shat myself that he had it. Thankfully found a thermometer & he was normal. I think he was trying to get out of tidying all his tit from the van out of the hallway and up into the loft (it's still not been done, and yes he's miraculously recovered).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm just catching up, been painting my reno with some paint I bought from this kitcsh small biz on my local high street (wilko, bought pre-covid) ....Except it's not even close to a reno cause instead of getting #gifted #ad #freebie we spent our hard earned money on an extension from a rogue builder that had to be torn down last week 🙄 And we have these fools redoing a perfectly done house and dumping gorgeous designer baths in the garden. Still, at least I'm not feeling as snarky and petulantly childish as Sly when someone posts a comment he doesn't like 😉
Please don’t get me started on that bloody bath. Raging again.

I had this yesterday with husband, insistent on a nap / feels lethargic / so unwell he can't possibly move. Absolutely shat myself that he had it. Thankfully found a thermometer & he was normal. I think he was trying to get out of tidying all his tit from the van out of the hallway and up into the loft (it's still not been done, and yes he's miraculously recovered).
I’m using a rubbish old Aldi non-contact thermometer to take his temperature every 30 mins. It’s so tit that I need to take his temp three times and go with the average. It’s driving him crackers. That will teach him.

Is he actually going to wait for peak time on IG to praise MOD?? Or, is he just not going to praise her at all 🧐

• Wow
Please don’t get me started on that bloody bath. Raging again.

I’m using a rubbish old Aldi non-contact thermometer to take his temperature every 30 mins. It’s so tit that I need to take his temp three times and go with the average. It’s driving him crackers. That will teach him.
This is a genius idea 😂 I’m not nagging him anymore, it’s a covid-19 truce for our mutual survival now!

Also forgot he’s not written anything on Mother’s Day.... how weird? Lots of ways to do it Clem free / brand friendly - a photo of the kids making breakfast or handmade cards or out on a walk?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.