MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts:
1) He’s clearly trying to get some sort of partnership with Netflix going.
2) He’s starting to look a leeeeeeetle like Mel Gibson when he started going to seed.
3) Joe Wicks broadcasting a PE lesson to the nation’s kids every day next week at 9am? 👏🏻👏🏻 Steve Backshall going to do a live Q and A about animals? 👏🏻👌🏼 Bet you any money FOD wants in on that action, seeing as he has tickets on himself as being
some kind of messiah of humour and selflessly larking about all for the good of humanity. Cue FOD’s daily broadcast of how to homeschool children, for the lols. He knows there’ll be people now at home, and most probably trying to homeschool their their kids if they can. I’m telling you!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thoughts:
1) He’s clearly trying to get some sort of partnership with Netflix going.
2) He’s starting to look a leeeeeeetle like Mel Gibson when he started going to seed.
3) Joe Wicks broadcasting a PE lesson to the nation’s kids every day next week at 9am? 👏🏻👏🏻 Steve Backshall going to do a live Q and A about animals? 👏🏻👌🏼 Bet you any money FOD wants in on that action, seeing as he has tickets on himself as being
some kind of messiah of humour and selflessly larking about all for the good of humanity. Cue FOD’s daily broadcast of how to homeschool children, for the lols. He knows there’ll be people now at home, and most probably trying to homeschool their their kids if they can. I’m telling you!
E996D363-9AC9-48EF-9008-3214E5246146.jpeg D0B41182-A238-43BA-A37D-1A98910C9AA7.jpeg
Also, to the person with real problems who he was SO PATRONISING to, I really really wish you hadn’t backtracked so much in your reply 😂

I'm in isolation 😷🤒
I'll be back when I've caught up with FoD posts on how to deal with it!
Oh no! Really hope you’re ok x x x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can still manage a post tho.... I blame the temperature on the bravery

I'm 'ok' ish. My temp has crept up gradually today but now I have an irritating cough too plus achey and a bit dozy. My work bestie was sent home at 09:00 this morning. I was off today but we've work pretty much every other shift together the last 3 wks. I was hoping my cough was allergy related but the temperature 🌡
I am the shittest patient ever!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

I'm 'ok' ish. My temp has crept up gradually today but now I have an irritating cough too plus achey and a bit dozy. My work bestie was sent home at 09:00 this morning. I was off today but we've work pretty much every other shift together the last 3 wks. I was hoping my cough was allergy related but the temperature 🌡
That’s bloody awful. My friend had it (pretty sure anyway, her colleague tested positive). I hope for you it passes quickly like it did for her. The more you look after yourself the quicker it will go, I’m sure Tattle will keep you entertained 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Hope the boyfriend is looking after you. Rest up and hope this bug passes you by X

Reactions: 5
Nothing at all to do with fOd/MoD, but I'm pretty sure that a couple of over exposed Aussie kids faces were used as the moulds for the Christmas 'Elf on the shelf', the likeness is uncanny.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s not just fat jokes that people are saying are un-pc in this time, pregnancy ones too. In the US most (all?) fertility treatments were stopped, even people who had started to take meds/spent money/etc. I’ve read in a few places that baby boom jokes aren’t going over well.

But it’s FOD, he can’t be all things to all people. If everyone can’t take take a joke (look at your follower count there FOD!), it’s only because everyone is over-sensitive and he’s trying to make us laugh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
cracking open a poncey craft beer and chugging it back with a smug look on his smarmy face. The dude is a bleeping prize tool.
little experiment ... I’m a craft beer snob 😂 you never drink it out of a can... if he starts pouring beers you know he reads here...

This will also get rid of isolation bloat if you’re a beer drinker

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s not just fat jokes that people are saying are un-pc in this time, pregnancy ones too. In the US most (all?) fertility treatments were stopped, even people who had started to take meds/spent money/etc. I’ve read in a few places that baby boom jokes aren’t going over well.

But it’s FOD, he can’t be all things to all people. If everyone can’t take take a joke (look at your follower count there FOD!), it’s only because everyone is over-sensitive and he’s trying to make us laugh.
That’s happened here too. Mine hadn’t started but is postponed indefinitely. I know of loads of people who were literally about to have embryos implanted and they have had to be frozen instead. Others were half way through treatment and have had to stop, meaning that all the money they spent on drugs (thousands not hundreds) has gone down the drain. If I see another post about a baby boom in nine months... 🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 30
little experiment ... I’m a craft beer snob 😂 you never drink it out of a can... if he starts pouring beers you know he reads here...

This will also get rid of isolation bloat if you’re a beer drinker

Brilliant! Thank you for outing him as a novice 👌 what a dick he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s happened here too. Mine hadn’t started but is postponed indefinitely. I know of loads of people who were literally about to have embryos implanted and they have had to be frozen instead. Others were half way through treatment and have had to stop, meaning that all the money they spent on drugs (thousands not hundreds) has gone down the drain. If I see another post about a baby boom in nine months... 🤬🤬
Oh love, I'm really sorry that you're having to go through this (+ on top of the standard corona woes we all have). I know this isn't the most useful but Twitter has quite a good muted words function, just googled for you and doesn't look as if Insta does (you can mute people/accounts, though, which might be useful in the coming months). Look after yourself and we're always here for an off topic natter if you need it xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh love, I'm really sorry that you're having to go through this (+ on top of the standard corona woes we all have). I know this isn't the most useful but Twitter has quite a good muted words function, just googled for you and doesn't look as if Insta does (you can mute people/accounts, though, which might be useful in the coming months). Look after yourself and we're always here for an off topic natter if you need it xxx
I didn’t know you could do that on Twitter, thank you! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.