MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything they do/say is always copied from someone else without credit. In Clammie’s case, “fashion and interiors”. With Sly, the “jokes”.
This guy posted this on the 13th March. Oh Sly.
I saw this yesterday and took screen shots to post - then I drank wine 🍷 and then cba so thanks @Cabbagepatch for this.
He has zero originality, he’s such a bleeping faker, he could have credited this guy...but no he’s loving all those people LoLing at HIS “coronials” joke! Wanker!

Edit: however it doesn’t matter because it’s clear people are seeing through his shite over 600 jumping off that sinking ship in less than 24 hours. 🙌💪

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
what really pisses me off is that he is completely missing the point. Like of course we still can laugh and make jokes (and we should!) but times are really bad, thousands of people are about to loose their jobs, some children and women from abusive homes are literally prisoners right now with their abusers, the world is going to tit and if I was an influencer (cringe) with almost a million followers I would use my platform for good AND for jokes too. Like do I say some really inappropriate jokes at the moment ? Absolutely, it is what keep us sane in those times. But do I also have deep concerns for the world and people ? Yes. They can both go together and this is what he is missing completely. He’s still trying to get his ad revenue back without a single care in the world, bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nothing at all to do with fOd/MoD, but I'm pretty sure that a couple of over exposed Aussie kids faces were used as the moulds for the Christmas 'Elf on the shelf', the likeness is uncanny.!
That is hysterical, I’m going to make it my mission to discover who these kids are by 10pm tonight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what really pisses me off is that he is completely missing the point. Like of course we still can laugh and make jokes (and we should!) but times are really bad, thousands of people are about to loose their jobs, some children and women from abusive homes are literally prisoners right now with their abusers, the world is going to tit and if I was an influencer (cringe) with almost a million followers I would use my platform for good AND for jokes too. Like do I say some really inappropriate jokes at the moment ? Absolutely, it is what keep us sane in those times. But do I also have deep concerns for the world and people ? Yes. They can both go together and this is what he is missing completely. He’s still trying to get his ad revenue back without a single care in the world, bleep.
Exactly!! We are very much alright here, able to wfh, got tonnes in because I always buy in bulk as standard, and now I’m concerned about others. I’ve lent a friend money to buy a laptop. We’ve delivered stuff to elderly people, and are deeply worried about people who are finding this an absolutely horrendous. It’s no bleeping joke Sly!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw this yesterday and took screen shots to post - then I drank wine 🍷 and then cba so thanks @Cabbagepatch for this.
He has zero originality, he’s such a bleeping faker, he could have credited this guy...but no he’s loving all those people LoLing at HIS “coronials” joke! Wanker!

Edit: however it doesn’t matter because it’s clear people are seeing through his shite over 600 jumping off that sinking ship in less than 24 hours. 🙌💪
I did the same except my tipple was a G&T! You’re right. People are seeing through it thank God and heeding the advice of the die hard FODhuns “unfollow if you don’t like it! #bekind “
Ok. 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s happened here too. Mine hadn’t started but is postponed indefinitely. I know of loads of people who were literally about to have embryos implanted and they have had to be frozen instead. Others were half way through treatment and have had to stop, meaning that all the money they spent on drugs (thousands not hundreds) has gone down the drain. If I see another post about a baby boom in nine months... 🤬🤬
I’m so sorry. To you and anyone you know going through all of this :( We know FOD reads here, maybe he’ll see these posts and realise some of his jokes are downright hurtful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Found it .......... well he did say try to find something to smile about 🙂
I saw that comment from that poor woman. His reply was awful. Like telling a depressed person to pull themselves together. Read like - I’m ok so duck off and get a smile on your face. My platform is a place for joviality and frivolity. There’s no place for misery here.
Great. Really great

Can we just spare a moment for poor Clammie. We know she’s queen witch, but can you imagine being married to someone so emotionally stunted and self centred as FOD. Who reduces every situation to a joke because it amuses him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm in isolation 😷🤒
I'll be back when I've caught up with FoD posts on how to deal with it!
Did you miss his posts about washing your hands? Tut tut.

Seriously, I hope you’re doing ok!

We got a call yesterday to say a person my partner works in close contact with is sick and waiting for test results. He has been feeling ‘achy’ ever since.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
982k! i'll tell you my coronavirus prediction simon - your follower numbers will continue to plummet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is it bloody irresponsible to have your very young children picking dirty plastic shite up that’s been god knows where off the beach with their bare hands 🤷‍♀️
Doesn’t matter to Sly because
1. Video with twinnies in ✅
2. Twinnies wearing odd wellies ✅
3. Virtue signaling ✅
4. bleep ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He has just described the earth as a ‘pale blue dot.’ WTF??? A dot?!!! Pale? Blue?

Virtue signalling twit. I can imagine the thought process with slymon pacing up down the corridors of downpipe towers. ‘How can I get twins, Pablo, the environment and my caring nature into one post and persuade the hons that I’m not a materialistic self serving toaster? I know!!!!! ‘

He has just described the earth as a ‘pale blue dot.’ WTF??? A dot?!!! Pale? Blue?

Virtue signalling twit. I can imagine the thought process with slymon pacing up down the corridors of downpipe towers. ‘How can
I get twins, Pablo, the environment and my caring nature into one post and persuade the hons that I’m not a materialistic self serving tosser? I know!’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've lost track of the thread the last couple of days - head imploding with everything that's going on - but my god what a patronising twit he's being. I can see how he's trying the 'killing with kindness' approach to critics on his posts but it reads terribly. He needs to just stfu, If he can't approach what's going on with a bit of tact then he shouldn't be saying anything at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is it bloody irresponsible to have your very young children picking dirty plastic shite up that’s been god knows where off the beach with their bare hands 🤷‍♀️
We live beside a popular beach. The kids and schools do regular beach cleans. They wear proper gloves and use litter pickers. For f’s sake cop on Simon.

Reactions: 13
ADS ADS ADS! Draws us in with a bit of virtue signalling, look at the earth, the natural beauty, the beach, the sea, the sky and look at all that nasty plastic. Anyway, how’s about you, my American/Iranian/French etc etc followers, buy some of these blinds from a local small business who’s paying me to say they are fantastic. Let’s not let a bit of plastic get in the way of a good AD
Way to go Sly 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.