MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really hope so! Anyone seen just how offensive luisa zissman has been? I just have no words..... 😩 What a vile human being.
I just went to her thread to comment on this!! Idk how she’s managed to create this perception that she’s in any way intelligent, she’s married a few rich blokes and ended up with some nice stuff. She is a Tory bigot who can’t spell for tit though and would have struggled (like everyone she looks down on) if she wasn’t so pretty tbh 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

Not to make light of those who are now out of work but Burtons (and all Arcadia stores) have been closed. What brand of jeans will FOD be forced to make do with now? Will he have to move to supermarket own brand jeans?! For the love of Fod how will he cope without his beloved Burtons?!
His mum buys them at Christmas & birthdays so store closures shaketh not our Sly.

I joke about this but this is exactly the little setup my husband had until I met him 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just went to her thread to comment on this!! Idk how she’s managed to create this perception that she’s in any way intelligent, she’s married a few rich blokes and ended up with some nice stuff. She is a Tory bigot who can’t spell for tit though and would have
struggled (like everyone she looks down on) if she wasn’t so pretty tbh 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes. I really hope this is the end of influencers. There needs to be a covid thread of shame. I nominate Luisa for covid bleep of the week for showing us that her children will get to ride horsss and swim in the pool on lockdown whilst a lot of kids will be stuck in overcrowded, inadequate housing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

100% this. All these influencers sitting nice and safe and snug in their ivory towers, moaning to their followers yet still schilling tit to keep the dollars rolling in is so incredibly distasteful and I think people are starting to realise the reason these imbeciles are where they are is because their followers put them there and keep them there! The age of the influencer needs to end now.
Did anyone see Multitools ‘Dear Prime Minister’ post yesterday? I am not sure if I am reassured or appalled that there is someone even more unpalatable than FOD in the world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
100% this. All these influencers sitting nice and safe and snug in their ivory towers, moaning to their followers yet still schilling tit to keep the dollars rolling in is so incredibly distasteful and I think people are starting to realise the reason these imbeciles are where they are is because their followers put them there and keep them there! The age of the influencer needs to end now.
Did anyone see Multitools ‘Dear Prime Minister’ post yesterday? I am not sure if I am reassured or appalled that there is someone even more unpalatable than FOD in the world.
Oh he’s out in Essex he’s definitely another insta Tory isn’t he. DeAr pRiMe MiNiStEr honestly give me strength - he’s still not put us on lockdown and hundreds of thousands of people are going to die as a result of our delayed action. He’s systemically ruined the NHS and this is going to kill patients & probably some staff (surely? They don’t have appropriate protective equipment). He’s not my PM and he’s not our friend so desist tagging him u beg.

I’ve actually never been so angry in my life about all of this, never so unprofessional (starting rows on WhatsApp with ppl who significantly out rank me), I hope we start doing cunts for corporate manslaughter for making people commute into the office this week when they inevitably drop dead of covid tbh. How some people are sleeping at night right now is beyond me.

And YEP back to the topic at hand - we are enabling these people to live like heiresses? And they have the cheek to moan about their mortgage to us, wtaf? Sorry cry me a river you’ve been given a lifestyle beyond your wildest dreams?? What would they have been doing with their lives if they weren’t doing this, cos I can’t imagine they’ll be doing as little as they do day to day for the compensation they’re getting so I literally never want to hear another complaint from them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow the gift of Salad just keeps on giving doesn’t he?! Even when it’s pointed out to him he can’t understand how out of touch he with the realities people are facing. So patronising

CF8A64A1-CA3F-4F30-A952-76997408C881.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
His last post almost made my breakfast make a reappearance🤮, the picture of his fat hairy gut was just too much.🤮🤮🤑🤑🤑

Not to make light of those who are now out of work but Burtons (and all Arcadia stores) have been closed. What brand of jeans will FOD be forced to make do with now? Will he have to move to supermarket own brand jeans?! For the love of Fod how will he cope without his beloved Burtons?!
Don't worry, he is sure to have them stockpiled in one of his under the bed boxes he kept his clothes in. According to old mOd posts that's where his clothes were kept.😳🤫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sorry you’re having such a”touch” time!!! FFS
Tough. Is the word! You idiot imbecile. FoD no forgiving that crap vocabulary 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His last post almost made my breakfast make a reappearance🤮, the picture of his fat hairy gut was just too much.🤮🤮🤑🤑🤑

Don't worry, he is sure to have them stockpiled in one of his under the bed boxes he kept his clothes in. According to old mOd posts that's where his clothes were kept.😳🤫
Shut up - he’s not even got a wardrobe in the entirety of that god awful house? Not even one in the basement?!

His mum must be bleeping fewmin she bought the gaff and bunnikins doesn’t even have a coat hanger to call his own?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg this is true, but also... is anyone else sensing a tide turning against influencers as a whole? I’ve seen so many friends who are usually just nice people go IN on influencers who spend all their time sat indoors anyway complaining about self isolating / we had Callie Thorpe moaning that she’s worried about her mortgage (then bought a hot tub?) / and there’s probably more.

We should create a covid influencer SHAAAME thread to aggregate the worst content at this time. But I imagine showcasing a house with a £4K sink at a time a lot of people are being made redundant & small businesses forced to close, and *everyone* is struggling to get the essentials would potentially incite a duck ton of rage.
You should take a look at the part time working mummy thread she is going from “stay home/self isolate” frenzy posting to a paid ad with opal fruits (I think) and begging everyone to get down to Poundland and buy a pack. Couldn’t make it up. Tossers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You should take a look at the part time working mummy thread she is going from “stay home/self isolate” frenzy posting to a paid ad with opal fruits (I think) and begging everyone to get down to Poundland and buy a pack. Couldn’t make it up. Tossers.
Lmaoooo I’m about to look now thank you for the tip off. The last 2-3 weeks they’ve all been encouraging us to stay in (like they’ve done for half the decade) - like hun believe it or not Nike don’t pay my mortgage for putting some pics up I’ve got places to be sorry.

Now it’s getting really bad they’re gonna be shooketh cos marketing budgets will be the first to be slashed to cut costs. They’ll all be competing for the 3 post apocalypse campaigns advertising trays of 30 eggs and 4 pints of semi skimmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So in a bit of an insta scroll hole and see this post from Dr Joshua Wolrich saying the isolation fat jokes are done and boring. Then lo and behold what is literally the next post? Mr Done and Boring himself with this tit show post 🤦🏻‍♀️
8A8889C7-5489-4A32-B8B8-ABC1E6B012D3.png FAB54E53-B766-486B-8CEB-A46A6555C043.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So in a bit of an insta scroll hole and see this post from Dr Joshua Wolrich saying the isolation fat jokes are done and boring. Then lo and behold what is literally the next post? Mr Done and Boring himself with this tit show post 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 98024View attachment 98025
What a feminist icon and ally ✨✨✨ strong girls club! Raising empowered young women!

Unless they’re fat then EURGH never no not me!! Horrible!! Take me to the warm embraces of covid induced emaciation PLS 🥰

Soz I’m spamming the tit out of this I’ve had 4 days of just talking to my husb I miss women so much!! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
EE6834A4-D923-4E3D-B8D9-D066FC8212A4.jpeg

So it’s taken Covid for Sly to give consideration to alllllllllll that biz travel he does because actually 💡 did you know that technology allows him to be anywhere in the world from the comfort of his tit mid century style desk in Grey Towers! gif. You’re a practically a stay at home dad who’s been to the Philippines once for work Sly, sit down please.

• Haha
View attachment 98036

So it’s taken Covid for Sly to give consideration to alllllllllll that biz travel he does because actually 💡 did you know that technology allows him to be anywhere in the world from the comfort of his tit mid century style desk in Grey Towers! gif. You’re a practically a stay at home dad who’s been to the Philippines once for work Sly, sit down please.
I think the word he is looking for here in his lengthy reply is - remote / distributed teams. Such a waffler.

He’s gross on so many levels.
Tasteless.
Talentless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've noticed some Aussie influenzas 'doing their bit for small businesses' encouraging people to jump on line and buy up big. Treat yourself, get a new 'mum bag', cause only mums need a handbag. Treat yourself to some of this seasons new knits. These people have no shame, new bags and jumpers will mean duck all to people who will have lost their jobs and have no income to feed their family or keep a roof over their head. These fuckers live in a fantasy lala land.🤬🤳🤳🤳

• Angry
  • Sick
I'm in isolation 😷🤒
I'll be back when I've caught up with FoD posts on how to deal with it!
Oh my god bless you so much - I really hope you’re ok. Ignore FOD your health & sanity far more important, please keep us up to date with how you are getting on :/ and if there’s anything we can help with x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.