MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I risk sounding unhinged but I find these two unbearably creepy. The faces they pull are always terrifying and give me real robots with skin, social experiment, nightmare vibes. Just imagine them pulling their masks off at the end of the day 😳
She is much scarier looking than him. She looks like the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz, wearing a blonde wig,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so glad you tagged Alice in this. I’ve never gone and looked at all her comments before now. Very interesting . It’s quite clear she came here to trash others (disclaimer I have no idea who Cash Carraway is but she gave her a proper roasting) and then calling (again I don’t know these people) mumofmadlads and then dad chav mod and fod. When you look at the comments she made on this thread she’s all “Devils advocate” and it’s so bloody obvious it’s her (once you know obvs). It does make me feel better that sometimes when these randoms come here doing the same my MOD-ometer starts hitting level 10 and I’m not just being paranoid!
Anyone who hasn’t should go read all 7 pages of her comments and see what a sneaky little funker she is!
Maybe that’s makes me a bleep too 🤷‍♀️
I read them last week- she's a tit actress! And as for spelling.... Pfffftttt she don't realise we scour every word for signs of fakery 🤣🤣
Obvs I was paranoid AF when I posted the first time- but I hadn't read her posts then. I think I just got stuck in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200314-143645_Chrome-01.jpeg

I also fell into an Alice hole. Look what she wrote in response to a comment on how gross the thoughts of her and FOD going at it was !

She pretends shes making fun of the OPs typo (writing organisms not orgasm) but what if it was a cry for help?

Maybe she was trying to tell us that everytime FOD goes for a nibble downstairs that hes too busy blowing whistles into her lady garden and draping it in Christmas lights to achieve the desired result?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Honestly, I risk sounding unhinged but I find these two unbearably creepy. The faces they pull are always terrifying and give me real robots with skin, social experiment, nightmare vibes. Just imagine them pulling their masks off at the end of the day 😳
Nah you’re not unhinged - they’re like bots from a dystopian nightmare!

View attachment 95487

I also fell into an Alice hole. Look what she wrote in response to a comment on how gross the thoughts of her and FOD going at it was !

She pretends shes making fun of the OPs typo (writing organisms not orgasm) but what if it was a cry for help?

Maybe she was trying to tell us that everytime FOD goes for a nibble downstairs that hes too busy blowing whistles into her lady garden and draping it in Christmas lights to achieve the desired result?!
Omg don’t do this to me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank yooou! These threads have been the perfect night feed reading!
Congratulations to you @thesmallone 💛 glad to be of service! I hear through the grapevine there was a mumfluencer-midwife available for advice on the gram, but it all went legs akimbo when she had a midwife crisis. Anyway we are more fun 🤣

🤣😂🤣😂 I'll never forget the day my old man discovered that I am a Tattle user. It was the fallout for me, following @AliceinWanderlust's antics. He saw screenshots of Tattle in the mainstream news and realised that is what he sees on my phone. Whenever he perceives me to being a bleep, he suggests it is because of and need to stop looking at Tattle! 😂🤣😂
I LOVE this- "Where were you when you got Tattle Rattled?!" it's like "Where were you you when Kennedy was shot/Diana died?" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Congratulations to you @thesmallone 💛 glad to be of service! I hear through the grapevine there was a mumfluencer-midwife available for advice on the gram, but it all went legs akimbo when she had a midwife crisis. Anyway we are more fun 🤣

I LOVE this- "Where were you when you got Tattle Rattled?!" it's like "Where were you you when Kennedy was shot/Diana died?" 🤣
🤣 the obsessive reading of the MOD threads when Alicegate happened definitely outed me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a super long time lurker, but you guys are keeping me sane during maternity leave! I proper panicked this morning when I couldn't get on 😭
Me too! I never thought I'd be laughing at my phone because of strangers on a forum, but you are all awesome!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look at us all, feeling the love like a loada dribblin' Hunz on a FOD post
🥰💛🥰💛🥰

Okkkk I, as others may, do fling the odd C word at Fodcliffe now n then. Guilty as charged 🙋‍♀️ but ya know I can be a right C word myself sometimes and I'd take it on the chin, but in all honesty the content could be much worse - I've dipped in n out of threads and some people are brutal!
We've made a whole set of imaginary FoD paraphanelia, created some amazing possible scenarios, given him content, sang "the final countdown" when he dipped below the big million and now "Where were you when Alicegate kicked off?" Surely they must have some LoLz over these things?! I know I would. I'd be proper proud haha 🤣 If you got a tattle thread, you've made it mate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can anyone screenshot pregnant then screwed calling him out?
I’m on holiday and having an insta break haha
Shes another one I’ve a problem with. I completely thank her for her campaigning but she needs to back the duck away from slagging off MOD/FOD/other influencers if she wants to retain her integrity.

I think she and Mother Pukka are doing an excellent service to stamp out discrimination but only one of them knows how to “do it right” and the other is trashing her brand by hopping onto any old InstaOutrage bandwagon.

She also completely defended the utterly vile Kele when she was saying some unbelievably unacceptable tit when the whole Alice thing blew up.

Reactions: 5
I shat my pants. Sat down with a coffee at 7am and it kept telling me Tattle was gone, 10 mins in and I thought I’d been blocked as on the Philip Schofield thread too and a weirdo ring had been bust and everything was taken down!!! So glad I have an overactive imagination, and a birthday cake to bake so cake back to this joy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
For future reference, if you Google something like "is it down for me?" then enter tattle.life into one of the websites it suggests, you can see if it's an issue at your end or with the website. Obviously you can use it for other websites too.

Reactions: 6
I love hearing how everyone’s other half’s have reacted to discovering you’re on Tattle. In the wake of Alicegate I came to Tattle to see what all the fuss was about - as in I was skeptical that a ‘troll site’ would be allowed and quickly established a) it isn’t a troll site b) it opened my eyes to a lot of influencers and just how shady they are! Also I saw no evidence for what Clemmie claimed ‘made’ her come here in the first place - some of the other threads are a bit brutal (each to their own and I just don’t read them).
My fiancé, after trying to explain the whole Alicegate saga thought I’d become ‘obsessed’ with Tattle and worried it wasn’t good for my mental health! :ROFLMAO: I swiftly told him to calm down and carried on reading. But have outed myself many a time by laughing out loud at the comments here and on the Hinch thread! After showing him some of the comments/pictures he’s no longer concerned about my mental health re: Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear to holy Jesus I’ve got COVID-19 so I am down on my knees and praying he “does an AXA” soon else it’s gonna be a long 7-14 days 🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So let me get this right, her nan dies on March 4th, and on March 7th he posts a tit ad that causes a load of backlash, and puts him in the press, then having to issue an apology. Nice supportive husband there. What a cock. Feel a little sorry for Mod in that household. Only a little mind.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.