MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty bummed that the houseofhoopers account is now private. I really want to see how those renovations turned out!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
omg bless you, thank god it's not covid but I hope you feel better soon!

Haa I'm on the CT thread too, it is very slow but she isn't evil enough to warrant SOD level activity. I think there's been mentions of DV earlier in that thread, but she doesn't have her own, you can always make one if you want though. I really don't mind her, I just think this new gf is going to turn out to be a massive leach...
I love that thread too.

Totally OT! Is there a Victoria Eames thread on here? Good god. She’s become something. Instagram has created a monster. I need to vent about the stupid post on the mum jeans pulled right up her crack and her kid crying in the back ground begging her to stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Pretty bummed that the houseofhoopers account is now private. I really want to see how those renovations turned out!
They just need the tide to turn back positive and then it’ll open up and be full of undeclared ads! I just went to check the account and the followers increased to 50 (from high 40’s) so one of them is on IG. If FOD is in self isolation from his Manila trip he must be going stir crazy not posting all the crappy videos he almost definitely had planned.

Reactions: 5
I’m in! Thank you guys!
I've just fallen down the rabbit hole (geddit?) of Alice's posts. Jeeez she's a real witch isn't she.
I really do feel for their kids. The older ones especially, their mates must have some idea of what idiots Simon and Clemmie have made of themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah, I don’t think so ⬆ I think MOD’s name was AliceinWanderlust - verrrry close - I think the AliceinWanderlost was poss created as an homage after the dramarama came to light
Ah ok sorry...that’s freaky 🤪

Ah, I don’t think so ⬆ I think MOD’s name was AliceinWanderlust - verrrry close - I think the AliceinWanderlost was poss created as an homage after the dramarama came to light
Ah thanks - sorry going backwards on this. So what happened to Clemmies account was it closed down?

I think it's @AliceinWanderlust
This one is another tattler I think
Thank you
Sorry everyone I’m confusing myself here too! Total duck up on my part writing the wrong members name 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
‘I don’t follow MOD’ 🤣🤣🤣
No, love, that’s because you’ve no need because you ARE her. Those old posts really are a thing of beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god. It’s fascinating isn’t it. I’ve read her Alice posts before but just gone back and had another look. She was loving it.

She really isn’t very clever...
So she doesn’t follow MOD...

But “enjoys her content”
Jesus Christ! This is next level. What an inspiring woman, mother, wife, sister, HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL, THE HELL! ! She seriously needs to LOOK at herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah ok sorry...that’s freaky 🤪

Ah thanks - sorry going backwards on this. So what happened to Clemmies account was it closed down?

Thank you
Sorry everyone I’m confusing myself here too! Total duck up on my part writing the wrong members name 🤦‍♀️
Easily done mate X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don’t forget, she was also @LeopardPrintVans
The fact that she came back after being banned on the Alice account always makes me LOL. She ‘hated’ Tattle that much that she had to make a second account to blow smoke up her own arse. And the OD’s are probably still reading this thread daily, it’s just that MOD has finally learned that she has to do it without contributing but I bet she’s absolutely itching to slag off some of those who turned against her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dipping in n out again - still no sign of Fodcliff. Maybe he's fallen from a Wuthering Height somewhere 😳

Anyhoo back to work with a note to self: must not call colleague who looks like Will.I.Am, "Will" 🤐
He does though 🕺🏿got a Will.I.Am ear worm going on too 😝

• Haha
Absolute Alice gold.

FOD - a gif perhaps....
Can you imagine her having to face his parents after they found out she wrote this stuff about their son.
🤣🤣🤣

Dipping in n out again - still no sign of Fodcliff. Maybe he's fallen from a Wuthering Height somewhere 😳

Anyhoo back to work with a note to self: must not call colleague who looks like Will.I.Am, "Will" 🤐
He does though 🕺🏿got a Will.I.Am ear worm going on too 😝
Where is he? It’s very confusing. I’ve been waiting for this day of utter silence for so long. Now it’s here, well, I feel a bit lost without his condescending advice on parenting, recycling and global pandemics. I never thought I’d feel this way. I’m going for a lie down.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can you imagine if you wrote that kind of stuff online - calling your husband a gif and positioning yourself as a ‘celebrity’? Most people would die in a hole of embarrassment. But not our Alice - she has the front to come back with a new interiors account. The arrogance is actually very funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fod must be sitting on his hands at the moment what with the possibility of being outnumbered in a quarantine situation. These are my content predictions for when he comes back.

1. A serious post about looking after ones loved ones and taking pleasure in small things during these hard times.

2. A picture of a deserted b and q which will allow for all manner of fod dancing.

3. A kitchen disco featuring the twins to while away the minutes.

4. Mother’s Day. A lovingly prepared tray to take to mod. Except she won’t feature as she’s in the attic rocking backwards and forward mumbling.

5. A serious post about intelligent, middle class ways of entertaining your middle class children. This will feature wooden board games and books.

6. Isn’t it useful to have gousto now the shops are all shut?

Have I missed any?
Probably some shite about not panic buying all the quinoa and thinking of others in these troubling times and to look out for elderly relatives or neighbours either that or how to make some tit to eat from the spare pine nuts, rolled oats and vegan peanut butter languishing in ones larder 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sly! Just give up! Shut it down! Go look after your kids, sort tit out with your wife. Be a human being not an instarobot. Just don’t post anymore. Go silently.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.