MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just tell my husband I’m on an online forum ‘for work’, which is believable. I don’t think he’d care if he knew the truth, but he cares not a jot about Instagram, influencers and the like, therefore it would be too time consuming to explain why I like to come online and joke about that world and he would not get tattle at all! So I don’t bother 😂
I'm still incognito at home 🕵️‍♀️ the boyf thinks that social media is stupid although he has a FB but he only uses it to save stuff on 🤷‍♀️ which I don't get as he has a sky full of cloud space! He knew I was on instagram- I got a right shock when he requested me. I accepted but he never used it so I blocked him. Then after a stupid row on Fri he blocked me on FB but he forgot he has two accounts so I blocked him and then deleted my profile 🤣 I am such a child sometimes, but it felt good at the time! I wouldn't even know how to explain the mod/fod/rest of the divvies to him, it's just so not his thing at all. bleeping good job an all 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That made me crack up that you blocked him 😂
Husband doesn’t have any social media - he loathes it.
Best way, don't you go encouraging him now! Boyf has his twit mate that drives me mad round. This guy proper loves himself and the boyf panders to his every wish. I referred to him as his boyfriend earlier 🤐 I'm in a right strop post blocking-gate!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have got to go to bed, work tomorrow.... Having a cheeky post whilst boyf is pacifying his twatty mate that left, but returned cos he forgot his ego 🤬
My theory on the lack of Fodcliffe is either:
1) they're on hols
2) they've been banned for life by all internet providers
3) he's laying low to keep the Hunz calm and in situ. Any postings could of course send them into a swoon frenzy which would activate the negative posts which would cause the following to dip even further

Night you loverley bunch of coconuts
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here .... I have a word that I use to describe an irritating male who behaves like that ..... a ‘twunt’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wanted to know how the duck someone with 17.2k followers gets a gig with sky? Gemma Atkinson (girl out of hollyoaks and strictly come dancing fame) who has a massive platform and dates one of the strictly dancers Gorks who also has a massive platform, got this sky gig too! Both of them are celebrities of sorts but Multitwat? WTF did they do a random lottery for nobodies?
Their stupid 'I'm a halfwit' open gob grins maybe????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so glad you tagged Alice in this. I’ve never gone and looked at all her comments before now. Very interesting . It’s quite clear she came here to trash others (disclaimer I have no idea who Cash Carraway is but she gave her a proper roasting) and then calling (again I don’t know these people) mumofmadlads and then dad chav mod and fod. When you look at the comments she made on this thread she’s all “Devils advocate” and it’s so bloody obvious it’s her (once you know obvs). It does make me feel better that sometimes when these randoms come here doing the same my MOD-ometer starts hitting level 10 and I’m not just being paranoid!
Anyone who hasn’t should go read all 7 pages of her comments and see what a sneaky little funker she is!
Maybe that’s makes me a bleep too 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for the heads up! I’ve never read her comments either...just read the first 2 pages of them. What an interesting read! I agree, you can smell a rat fairly quickly. I used to watch her stories now and again, she always came across fairly thick skinned...clearly not 😂

I love hearing how everyone’s other half’s have reacted to discovering you’re on Tattle. In the wake of Alicegate I came to Tattle to see what all the fuss was about - as in I was skeptical that a ‘troll site’ would be allowed and quickly established a) it isn’t a troll site b) it opened my eyes to a lot of influencers and just how shady they are! Also I saw no evidence for what Clemmie claimed ‘made’ her come here in the first place - some of the other threads are a bit brutal (each to their own and I just don’t read them).
My fiancé, after trying to explain the whole Alicegate saga thought I’d become ‘obsessed’ with Tattle and worried it wasn’t good for my mental health! :ROFLMAO: I swiftly told him to calm down and carried on reading. But have outed myself many a time by laughing out loud at the comments here and on the Hinch thread! After showing him some of the comments/pictures he’s no longer concerned about my mental health re: Tattle!
To be fair - I owe it to Clemmie because I didn’t know what the hell tattle was until she got found out and was plastered all over the news 😂😂 and here I am now!! Living my best life!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the heads up! I’ve never read her comments either...just read the first 2 pages of them. What an interesting read! I agree, you can smell a rat fairly quickly. I used to watch her stories now and again, she always came across fairly thick skinned...clearly not 😂

To be fair - I owe it to Clemmie because I didn’t know what the hell tattle was until she got found out and was plastered all over the news 😂😂 and here I am now!! Living my best life!!
Yep - Another one "sent" over by Clemmie.... does she realise what she's done? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Me too😎🥳🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me three! I don’t know if there’s any Digital Spy-ers here but around that time DS locked all its members out. I was stranded. Alone in the web. Sniffed out the Alice threads and have never left!

This website is my all time favourite. I don’t think there’s enough hours in the day to read all the threads I want to read here.

And to say it’s been a learning curve. It saved me money. It’s saved my sanity.

Little did I know, to the influencers, I was pray.

So thank you, one and all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If/when we are quarantined I will look up the Alice stuff, plenty of time to read at leisure then.🥴😮🤧😷

Reactions: 4
Hello all 🙋🏼‍♀️ Another long time lurker here that’s finally decided to take the plunge 🙊 when I couldn’t get on yesterday I had a bit of a panic and realised how much I enjoy coming here so thought I better start to contribute! Also, just tried to click on the Alice account link but it won’t work 🤷🏼‍♀️ Looks like they’ve got rid of her account?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m another who was directed here by the whole Alice debacle. I spend time here and the Fopperholic threads, darent venture into other threads or I’d never get any sleep! 😂

(I lied, I also check out the Callie Thorpe thread - but it moves slowly. I found that one whilst looking for a Danielle Vanier thread. She’s an annoying narcissistic wench)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Um... isn't that song about a miner whose daughter, Clementine, tragically dies in a canyon river because the miner couldn't swim so therefore couldn't save her? How very romantic? :unsure:
Yep. It is. But FOD wouldn’t know that. The douche.

Let’s add it to the compilation.
“Oh my darling Clementine, you are gone from the gram forever, now the platform is all mine”.

Or not. If he doesn’t return with wacky content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hello all 🙋🏼‍♀️ Another long time lurker here that’s finally decided to take the plunge 🙊 when I couldn’t get on yesterday I had a bit of a panic and realised how much I enjoy coming here so thought I better start to contribute! Also, just tried to click on the Alice account link but it won’t work 🤷🏼‍♀️ Looks like they’ve got rid of her account?
Welcome QC! No it’s still there @AliceInWanderLost <—-click on that and her account details come up and then go into messages (bottom left)

Yep. It is. But FOD wouldn’t know that. The douche.

Let’s add it to the compilation.
“Oh my darling Clementine, you are gone from the gram forever, now the platform is all mine”.

Or not. If he doesn’t return with wacky content.
Love it @Cabbagepatch

Reactions: 1
No - I have a pretty bad cold probably flu but I’ve been suspending it for the last 2 weeks and this week it just knocked me out. So last night I had to go to bed early as I was shattered but also we have friends coming for dinner and staying the night so I wanted to be up and at em to get stuff done I’d not managed to do in the week.
😘
omg bless you, thank god it's not covid but I hope you feel better soon!

I’m another who was directed here by the whole Alice debacle. I spend time here and the Fopperholic threads, darent venture into other threads or I’d never get any sleep! 😂

(I lied, I also check out the Callie Thorpe thread - but it moves slowly. I found that one whilst looking for a Danielle Vanier thread. She’s an annoying narcissistic wench)
Haa I'm on the CT thread too, it is very slow but she isn't evil enough to warrant SOD level activity. I think there's been mentions of DV earlier in that thread, but she doesn't have her own, you can always make one if you want though. I really don't mind her, I just think this new gf is going to turn out to be a massive leach...

Reactions: 4
I wanted to know how the duck someone with 17.2k followers gets a gig with sky? Gemma Atkinson (girl out of hollyoaks and strictly come dancing fame) who has a massive platform and dates one of the strictly dancers Gorks who also has a massive platform, got this sky gig too! Both of them are celebrities of sorts but Multitwat? WTF did they do a random lottery for nobodies?
I wonder if it’s his day job connections? That’s the only thing I can think of otherwise I’m baffled also.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No - I have a pretty bad cold probably flu but I’ve been suspending it for the last 2 weeks and this week it just knocked me out. So last night I had to go to bed early as I was shattered but also we have friends coming for dinner and staying the night so I wanted to be up and at em to get stuff done I’d not managed to do in the week.
😘
Get better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.