MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must have some Pavlovian tit going on at 8.30pm on the nights he doesn't post. Can you imagine his twitchy insta finger going to look for likes every 3 seconds and then sadly putting the phone down when he remembers there's nothing to see.
Content is coming this weekend guaranteed, it’ll be him reconnecting with nature and his work horse girlies because that’s all that really matters 🤗

Reactions: 10
My favourite was when they went for that weekend away and one of them uploaded the world’s cringiest video of Clem opening a present from Sly, think it might have been a ring or necklace. It was so staged and so awkward. It was peak MOD and FOD though, not even being able to go for a weekend away without uploading a load of nonsense.
Oh God I remember that and thinking ffs he is filming her while giving her a present. Knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh! I remember that so well! It was so cringe worthy, she had a face on her like a slapped arse! 🙄
Wasn’t impressed with his present 🎁
Queen bee Clemmie obviously expected more of course.
IIRC it was an #ad necklace. Presumably along with the free bit of cracker tat there was a cold hard cash fee, hence the bit of cringe am dram (ham dram?!)

Reactions: 7
No content posted last night...well well well..
Taking aside the fucked up advert and the fucked up apology, this means he hasn’t posted for a week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning my friends - just need to go round and touch you all and give you all a Coronavirus free hug 🤗- when I couldn’t get into Tattle today I thought I’d lost you all for good 😢
Thank god it’s back on line 💪🥰😍

Also if I was FOD I’d have been buying bots and throwing out content like there’s no tomorrow with us lot off line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my FOD @Dogmuck I was fretting too..the thought of all our ties being cut is awful 😭
But this means we need an emergency plan, in case it actually gets set on fire flames or gets bombed by a HUN. Hunz are well dodge you know

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm a super long time lurker, but you guys are keeping me sane during maternity leave! I proper panicked this morning when I couldn't get on 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I panicked as well... it was like fuuuuuuuuuck, what if we have to go into lockdown and there’s no light relief 🙀
End of days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Remember that picture/ poem thing in a frame FOD did for MOD ages ago on Valentine’s Day where he’d written out the lines of ‘oh my darling clementine’ how unoriginal.
Um... isn't that song about a miner whose daughter, Clementine, tragically dies in a canyon river because the miner couldn't swim so therefore couldn't save her? How very romantic? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was also panicking @Dogmuck ... ‘what is this?? I can’t get on tattle?? duck off you bleep’ I was yelling at my phone!! I don’t want to be quarantined with out You lot to keep me sane..

Um... isn't that song about a miner whose daughter, Clementine, tragically dies in a canyon river because the miner couldn't swim so therefore couldn't save her? How very romantic? :unsure:
Ha!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
God we’re back !! I freaked out ! I even got my husband to look it up for me and therefore had to admit my secret addiction he’s making so much fun of me now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MoD’s mother has posted a while ago to say her mother died on 4 March, aged 98. MoD left a comment under the name winks.howard.
I got a follow request from that account in January! I’d made a comment about the duck whistle.

• Wow
  • Haha
I just went and looked at the lyrics, hahahaha. Sometimes listening to more than the first line of a song is helpful, FOD. Or there was a subliminal message in him using the song. Who knows.

There’s a song with my name in it and it’s all about death. The occasional person will mention it as some sort of sweet song and I have to reply “for my funeral, maybe?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
God we’re back !! I freaked out ! I even got my husband to look it up for me and therefore had to admit my secret addiction he’s making so much fun of me now 😂
😂 I've already had to admit it to mine, I spend too much time on here, he'd definitely think I was having some sort of affair.

He does ask me what the best gossip is this week, he loved the footballer and PS goss but influencers not so much 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe the SoDs have gone into self isolation and Clemmie has changed the wi-fi password so he can't embarrass the family any further!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.