MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t put it past Clemmie to use her status as a healthcare professional as a springboard back to IG (if she’s still working). Maybe after the virus has passed, though.
We could be years before this virus has passed. If I was her management and wanted to make as much money as possible I'd encourage vague posting not using the health professional angle for her to get back on Instagram now.

But I also would have told her to post something during the scandal to control the narrative So that people wouldn't twist it for their own gain and make it something it never was.

Her management aren't anything much, just contacts to get on this morning and get ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe foDdy is shitting bricks now over this virus, I know I am, and no amount of 'jokes' from idiot influenzers will change that. Seems most of them think it is a good time to try their hand at comedy😡. Take a wine tour....hide a bottle of wine in every room, take up exercise....use wine bottles as weights. Social distancing...jam on to a beach shoulder to shoulder. Times are scary, jokes over.🥵🥵🥺😷🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 11
My management advice right now Fodster which you can still use to your own advantage, but would still help your local community. Do a food bank post encouraging your huns to also donate.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Bizziebody thanks for your concern! I’m quite well, just taking some time away to focus on my family and getting them into a routine x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy monday loves.

1584971407819.png

It’s absurd behaviour definitely, especially from someone that puts so much personal information out online (I mean the floor plan of their house for starters, when his wife feels horny, private convos with the kids, the list is endless) the omission of mentioning her on IWD and now Mother’s Day actually feels like an intentionally cruel snub?
When they last had sex too. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
My management advice right now Fodster which you can still use to your own advantage, but would still help your local community. Do a food bank post encouraging your huns to also donate.
He’d only post about them if they made a sizeable donation to his bank account sadly. He’s really that grim.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
“The big girls are fine remote learning”. Of course they are, they get a break from hearing others kids at school making fun of their stupid parents antics on Instagram.

Reactions: 22
“The big girls are fine remote learning”. Of course they are, they get a break from hearing others kids at school making fun of their stupid parents antics on Instagram.
The stupid prat expecting sympathy do you think? Suck it up Princess, so many people are way worse off.😷🤧🤒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No doubt he dragged the illness back from the Philippines, on his oh so important ‘business trip’

My heart bleeds for him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Who wears a denim jacket in the house like that?? I bet he's just got back from getting some shopping in or walking Pablo and plonked himself down next to Marnie (it appears to be Marnie) for the pic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how he caught it?
Who wears a denim jacket in the house like that?? I bet he's just got back from getting some shopping in or walking Pablo and plonked himself down next to Marnie (it appears to be Marnie) for the pic!!
Out coughing and spluttering all round the place. He does not look like a tissue carrying man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Each time I see that denim jacket (same as mine) I question my life choices 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I must be coming down with something because his story just made me laugh. What is wrong with me 😱🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Agree that the joke with 2 people gathering was kind of funny, he can’t get it wrong all the time ! (Only 98% of the time)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.