MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely even without being able to flaunt her scrubs on Instagram she'll be back at work asap?seeing as they're going to be low on medial professionals and anyone with the skills would want to help in a crisis.

If they sacked every midwife that said something catty they'd not have that many left.

More damming were the anecdotes from people here that said they met her at work. The worst one was from a woman that met her in recovery after a bad tear, iirc she fangirled over Clemmie and said she read her book. Then Clemmie said something she later found cutting and bitchy along the lines of "didn't you read the chapter in my book about tearing".

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Evening all! Hope everyone is ok 😘 🤗 I think if Clam was back at work FOD would be posting pics of her in her scrubs with some ridiculously gushy ‘thanks to this one’ and all her NHS frontline colleagues etc etc. And then he’d turn off the comments.

BRB, sick child in the house 😫 upset tummy, nothing serious!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just wish he’d post something, he only has 30 people to offend and he’s down to 981k 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t put it past Clemmie to use her status as a healthcare professional as a springboard back to IG (if she’s still working). Maybe after the virus has passed, though.

Reactions: 5
More damming were the anecdotes from people here that said they met her at work. The worst one was from a woman that met her in recovery after a bad tear, iirc she fangirled over Clemmie and said she read her book. Then Clemmie said something she later found cutting and bitchy along the lines of "didn't you read the chapter in my book about tearing".
I can totally relate to this happening given her comments. She is socially stunted. #womensupportingwomen #liftwomenup (or whatever cunty hashtag she used to peddle back in the day.)

Not when it actually counts though, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would imagine that she’s been told that her work and the NHS are not to be used as content by him or her.
But then again you’d think the AXA ad would be a Conflict of Interest too.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know how we’ll survive. The country is desperate for a hilarious instructional hand washing video, set to 90s dance music that incorporates the running man and a nifty Facemask (like the 90s dance music legends Altern8).

We’re all good. He has similar symptoms to
man flu. It comes and goes. He swings between forgetting he’s meant to be ill to talking about his hospitalisation. I think he’s probably fine.
Praise be- FODster has already thought of this for us back in 2017 and has you covered hun.

xxx

#FODsgreatesthits

1)Valentines day.

1584945564614.png

2)Mother's day

1584945700851.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s pretty significant, isn’t it? No public statement of thanks for the mother of his children to show the world (and all the fawning fans that miss her) that he loves and supports his wife? Just echoing silence - it feels as though he’s throwing her under the bus. The instaguns would have lapped it up - he could have shown the twins messily preparing breakfast and being cute, I’m stunned that he didn’t seize the opportunity to claw back some numbers.

And he didn’t thank his own mum, what a clot. Maybe British Mother’s Day isn’t important enough and he’s waiting to American Mother’s Day 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s pretty significant, isn’t it? No public statement of thanks for the mother of his children to show the world (and all the fawning fans that miss her) that he loves and supports his wife? Just echoing silence - it feels as though he’s throwing her under the bus. The instaguns would have lapped it up - he could have shown the twins messily preparing breakfast and being cute, I’m stunned that he didn’t seize the opportunity to claw back some numbers.

And he didn’t thank his own mum, what a clot. Maybe British Mother’s Day isn’t important enough and he’s waiting to American Mother’s Day 😆😆😆
That's right y'all!

Reactions: 7

It’s absurd behaviour definitely, especially from someone that puts so much personal information out online (I mean the floor plan of their house for starters, when his wife feels horny, private convos with the kids, the list is endless) the omission of mentioning her on IWD and now Mother’s Day actually feels like an intentionally cruel snub?

If he was worried about the #familybrand (stable doors nd all....) he could have easily done some cutesy content focusing on the kid’s love for her & their efforts. The children will still adore her instagram following / sponcon / brand cash in the account or not and that’s all that should be important to him? He doesn’t even need to mention her beyond title (mum).

Honestly there’s something very weird about the man. Considering the twins are working 24/7 big brother style it makes me wonder if they even did anything for Clem as I’m sure the footage would have been repurposed for Insta in a heartbeat?

Reactions: 12
It’s absurd behaviour definitely, especially from someone that puts so much personal information out online (I mean the floor plan of their house for starters, when his wife feels horny, private convos with the kids, the list is endless) the omission of mentioning her on IWD and now Mother’s Day actually feels like an intentionally cruel snub?

If he was worried about the #familybrand (stable doors nd all....) he could have easily done some cutesy content focusing on the kid’s love for her & their efforts. The children will still adore her instagram following / sponcon / brand cash in the account or not and that’s all that should be important to him? He doesn’t even need to mention her beyond title (mum).

Honestly there’s something very weird about the man. Considering the twins are working 24/7 big brother style it makes me wonder if they even did anything for Clem as I’m sure the footage would have been repurposed for Insta in a heartbeat?
Maybe he's cracking the shits because multi tool got the Mother's Day ad putting his mini tools to work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe he didn’t actually put anything at all for Mother’s Day. Wow.
Hope everyone is well and safe. The world has gone mad and I’m finding it scary and overwhelming! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.