MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Vogue advert, absolutely hilarious, could she have been made to wear an any more unflattering dress? I was a bit transfixed by the sheer knobery when I watched it, who the duck are they all? Phillips sales must have gone through the roof after that!

I can’t say anything about the “live” beer drinking. I seriously think he needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This made me laugh!!! Hope I’ve done the link correctly? After his last line I thought “Oh don’t you worry, we have our salads ready over here mate!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on this thread. Brilliant!
Has anyone seen this clip before? Absolutely cringed watching it.

“ I’m Clemmie I’m a mum and have four daughters and I’m also an author” no mention of being a midwife 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Magnesium salt bath! Why yes I have time for that on a daily basis!!! WTF
Just catching up on here-give me strength re: drinking beer 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This made me laugh!!! Hope I’ve done the link correctly? After his last line I thought “Oh don’t you worry, we have our salads ready over here mate!”

I can’t stop watching this...it’s brilliant and made me laugh a lot...unlike Fod.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“ I’m Clemmie I’m a mum and have four daughters and I’m also an author” no mention of being a midwife 🤷‍♀️
What a bunch of wafflers.
Good god, that yellow dress is VILE.
She must miss her days of being interviewed by Vogue about farshun and bewdy and like, how hard it is for mums to keep on top of the challenges of looking good, while being, you know, a mama
🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Magnesium salt bath! Why yes I have time for that on a daily basis!!! WTF
Just catching up on here-give me strength re: drinking beer 🙏
Not the facials and massages hun?

:ROFLMAO:

But alas to go from the Vogue heights to daily mail fodder would be heartbreaking for anyone, so I think we should #bekind and be #womensupportingwomen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s quite telling isn’t it, choosing not to say that in her vogue interview. She clearly had aspirations/delusions for more, maybe she didn’t think those women would be as impressed by a midwife as they were an author 🤨

Also will note this isn’t proper vogue it’s some crappy brand partnerships obligation they’ve licensed out 😬 she loves a bad yellow dress too doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

honestly nothing boils my piss more when people say 'use my voice'.... oh fark off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone else posted a link (on the radford thread) where you can buy followers for instagram.

3000 for only £26.99!!

50,000 for £264.99

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
An author???? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I guess technically she was. But jeez. Cringe. Also that dress is hideous.

Haaa!!! That clip is like an instamum parody! God clemmie must look back at those days hanging out with vogue in the same way that we look at our lives before corona lockdown. Now she’s kept in the attic by a fool who films himself dancing in empty supermarkets.
It is. Like a piss take off Ab Fab.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow! Someone’s full of themselves, aren’t they? She comes across as a proper nasty witch.

Interesting to see the differences between her teeth in these two clips! I didn't think she came across as being particularly nasty in the first clip - just a bit out of her depth. Her main answer seemed to be 'have you discussed that with your midwife'!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I need to scroll back a few pages and catch up on posts properly (work has been demanding AF) as I've not seen that video clip. I've missed loads tbh 🤦🏻‍♀️😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.