MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he implying that he is a celeb also? The big names have been doing insta lives so I’m gonna do one too...?? I can’t even stand hate watching at this point

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh for Fods sake it’s not even a proper ‘live’. What a let down, guessing he was too scared we’d all start commenting below asking the awkward questions and drown out the huns. I just feel so disappointed that he can’t even do a live Instagram properly :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg! My bum is twitching with cringebarrassment! Why are they all frocked up in those monstrous dresses, Clemmie’s does nothing for her boobs at all! And why does she refer to herself as a ‘mum and author’? Jessica Diner is dreadful too. Ugh!
I noticed that too, did she purposefully not say midwife? Just mum and author?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The Hunz will be thinking with their vulvas over this so the comments will be hilarious if he reposts it as a normal post 🤞
I tried to upload but it says the file is too big. It's not the file. It's the amount of head in one clip that's the problem!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on this thread. Brilliant!
Has anyone seen this clip before? Absolutely cringed watching it.

Haaa!!! That clip is like an instamum parody! God clemmie must look back at those days hanging out with vogue in the same way that we look at our lives before corona lockdown. Now she’s kept in the attic by a fool who films himself dancing in empty supermarkets.
There has to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow from silence to all this bullshit so quick. He definitely is putting himself on the same level as a celeb tonight and it’s unbelievable. Such a cock womble. Fine some people want humour in these difficult times, but I’m still waiting for him to provide the humour?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just think he's hit the whole tone completely wrong. I'm all for humour to lighten the mood but the frenetic, manic pace of his videos put me more on edge than relieve it.

Not to mention, his videos are more attention seeking try hard than actual entertainment.

• Haha
I find the first time I watch fods clips I’m looking at his face and taking in the Tim nice but dimness of his expressions. Then I go back and listen to the words and I think what the actual duck? It’s like watching some terrible stand up comedian at butlins dying on stage. I feel bad for him. And yes, he did imply he was a celeb! A celeb in Iran Fod, in IRAN!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I find the first time I watch fods clips I’m looking at his face and taking in the Tim nice but dimness of his expressions. Then I go back and listen to the words and I think what the actual duck? It’s like watching some terrible stand up comedian at butlins dying on stage. I feel bad for him. And yes, he did imply he was a celeb! A celeb in Iran Fod, in IRAN!!!
🎶 Things are easy when you're big in Iran
Oh, when you're big in Iran 🎶

• Haha
He’s needs to give up and go quietly. He has no #content anymore, the ads have dropped off and he’s not funny. He may have had more followers than Clemmie, but without her as a counterpoint, the whole thing just seems totally pointless somehow. As for a tutorial on ‘how to drink a beer’? That might have been original and raised a teeny, tiny chuckle when IG first brought stories in, but it’s a stale AF now. Give it up FOD, you berk.

Reactions: 12
I think he has another 13 days left- with everything else that's going on in the world people really won't give a monkey about any of these instatwats.

I found a family who had sextuplets + twins twice.
There is also a family with 3 sets of twins and a singleton in the mix too😳, I believe the mum is also studying to become a Doctor.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know someone mentioned Alan Partridge in the AXA thread and rightly so, but someone needs to tell FoD that Alan is a fictional character, not a role model for life.
Or maybe don't tell him 🤣
I bet he's proper pissed as duck after that one sip of beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cringe o Rama - The huns across the pond ain’t gonna know what or who Blue Peter is either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cringe o Rama - The huns across the pond ain’t gonna know what or who Blue Peter is either.
They may think Blue Peter is his personal butler coz he's English and sounds posh so must have a butler, like the bloke in the classic novel Foddering Heights. Hunz go all squiffy over an English accent. They'll be fainting over the swoonery 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They may think Blue Peter is his personal butler coz he's English and sounds posh so must have a butler, like the bloke in the classic novel Foddering Heights. Hunz go all squiffy over an English accent. They'll be fainting over the
I reckon the Erins from Idaho foam at the gusset over Fods Hugh Grant foppishness. I think they think he lives in a castle and that Clemmie is princess diana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
FODs just giving us a taste of what he was like at his first house party before he chundered in Jonno’s mum’s car! The guy is an absolute knobend, nothing about tonight’s effort was even remotely comical. I am embarrassed for him and Clemmie if you’re reading here, this twit that you are unfortunately married to is making you both look incredibly stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.