MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES! Also know on here as Pink Bath twit! You are so right! Ohhhhh don’t get me started on her! I think I’m gonna start a thread about her one day soon!
We need a Pink Bath twit thread! The sense of entitlement is huge!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it does this itself as my husband comes up by his full name 😂
My husband does and so does my mum! One of my close friends has her full name come up including two middle names - maybe it’s what we’ve put in our own phones that then goes automatically to others? Clammie and Sly are still cunts though, I’m just saying 🤣

We need a Pink Bath twit thread! The sense of entitlement is huge!
I know, when I first saw her account I was confused about why she was having such a horrific time, I couldn’t understand like erm what has she fled violence? Been evicted by an evil landlord? Been on the streets? Nooooo she just has to *gasp* rent a beautiful home 😱😱😱 for a bit while waiting for her dream home to ‘reno’ the tit out of. Tragic

• Heart
  • Haha
I see he has gone on the offensive “ if you don’t like It tough” acting as if he is Churchill rallying the masses, no you are just some nobody who got lucky by having curly haired twins; but your days are numbered, enjoy it while you can. You can’t help yourself and all arrogant people come a cropper eventually just ask your wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I see he has gone on the offensive “ if you don’t like It tough” acting as if he is Churchill rallying the masses, no you are just some nobody who got lucky by having curly haired twins; but your days are numbered, enjoy it while you can. You can’t help yourself and all arrogant people come a cropper eventually just ask your wife
I know, he doesn’t realise how fragile his little tower is. “Don’t you know who I am??? I’ve got curly haired twins dammit! TWINSSSS I tell you!! CURLYYYYYYY”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think he has another 13 days left- with everything else that's going on in the world people really won't give a monkey about any of these instatwats.

I know, he doesn’t realise how fragile his little tower is. “Don’t you know who I am??? I’ve got curly haired twins dammit! TWINSSSS I tell you!! CURLYYYYYYY”
I found a family who had sextuplets + twins twice.

• Haha
I don’t understand this demographic at the best of times to be honest, especially the luxury kids clothing market as it just reminds me of Danielle Lloyd 😂

To be fair I am planning on stacking all the money I’m saving by not leaving the house into my S&S ISA with the knowledge that I’m buying funds cheap and markets always have to return to “better” times.

But apart from that agreed with others I’m not buying shiiiit! I’ve just bought our food round the corner that’ll see us through the week (minus some chocolate top ups that’ll be needed 😈) and bought some crochet hooks from eBay (£2.50) to start making the baby some toys with some yarn I’ve got under the stairs. Had to cancel a boiler service, oven clean & our carpet being fitted as I’m worried about covid so feel really awful for self employed people - I will still use the same blokes but duck knows when?

Also as much as Gousto is the enemy has anyone started using them? I nearly got Hello Fresh 3 meals a week as it’s some sort of minimum guarantee. I’m worried now kids are out that food will become a difficulty.
We use Hello Fresh and really like it - its true that you can probably put the meals together for cheaper than they charge but there is zero waste, it gets delivered to your door and the meals are nice, quick, simple etc. We’ve been having it for a couple of months and are really enjoying it! I can see if I can get a code from them to get your a free box if you like? Also I am working on baby kit list!!! X

Reactions: 6
Anybody else notice she comes up as “Clemmie Hooper” on his phone. I’m sure we’ve talked about this before but that’s a bit odd, no?
Not really, I have everyone in my phone with their full names. The only ones without are Mum Dad and Gran 😂. Feels weird to me without!

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on this thread. Brilliant!
Has anyone seen this clip before? Absolutely cringed watching it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anybody else notice she comes up as “Clemmie Hooper” on his phone. I’m sure we’ve talked about this before but that’s a bit odd, no?
My husband and I swapped phones once and he was appalled that his number came up with his full name! I just didn’t know what else to write when I was adding the contact.

My parents are in as ‘Mam Mam’ and ‘Dad Dad’, so I must have felt the need to use two names for my contacts at some point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That's my serious/hormonal post of the month done n dusted.... ✅
So who's gonna join Fodcliff at 9pm for his beer tutorial?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We use Hello Fresh and really like it - its true that you can probably put the meals together for cheaper than they charge but there is zero waste, it gets delivered to your door and the meals are nice, quick, simple etc. We’ve been having it for a couple of months and are really enjoying it! I can see if I can get a code from them to get your a free box if you like? Also I am working on baby kit list!!! X
THANK YOU! I replied, sorry I've been in covid mayhem with work! I agree it's definitely overpriced for what it is but if it's a bit of a comfort blanket then I don't mind for the time being. I got Gousto on a deal at some point years ago and the veg was really fucked, like the smallest most deformed onions going. I know supermarkets have shaped our expectations but I want something that doesn't look like it's biological waste??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught up on this thread. Brilliant!
Has anyone seen this clip before? Absolutely cringed watching it.

omg! My bum is twitching with cringebarrassment! Why are they all frocked up in those monstrous dresses, Clemmie’s does nothing for her boobs at all! And why does she refer to herself as a ‘mum and author’? Jessica Diner is dreadful too. Ugh!

Is everyone ready to tune in at 9pm to watch FOD drink a beer (craft obvs) for lols?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
For FODs sake can someone update tonight’s terrible crapness please? Some of us are cockblocked 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.