MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fucker that is FOD just appeared in my stories so I went to his page and I was following him. I didn't follow him cos, you know, he's a twit so is this purchasing bots at work again?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What I'm praying for is that tonight, he stands outside his front door and starts singing, We haven't seen Fod sing yet. I think he'll go all self deprecating and tell us that he sings 'like a toilet that has been defacated on by a house full of vulvas' and he'll go for the dancing instead.

I thought hate following For would provide some light relief but he's just making me feel even more depressed.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think it must be easy to be so blasé and think everything can be broken down into a joke when you’ve just earned a 5 figure fee for a 1 minute ad. Disastrous move or not. He’s not bothered. They have plenty of money in the SOD family business. They can keep drawing dividends. He’s still getting paid if he’s off work no doubt. They can batten down the hatches at Fathering/Mothering Heights and carry on. The real worries and anxieties of ordinary folks at the moment won’t touch them. Totally and utterly out of touch.
It might be a coping mechanism FOR HIM. But that just reinforces the fact he’s an MC privileged wanker.
I also imagine Clemmie is still suspended on full pay. NHS money that could better spent elsewhere right now.
She was only working one day a week though, so at least a full NHS salary isn't being wasted on her! I couldn't bear to watch all of FoD's latest video, but from the bit I did see, he seems to be implying that he is a single father with no (non-working) partner who could collect the twins while he was working.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The fucker that is FOD just appeared in my stories so I went to his page and I was following him. I didn't follow him cos, you know, he's a twit so is this purchasing bots at work again?
I find this really bleeping outrageous- there were definitely some shenanigans going on with his followers earlier yesterday, it was looking like a “gain” day, but then fortunately he posted and 600+ people realised he was a massive bleep and flicked him off.
However you’re the 4th person to mention this happening to them so it’s clearly a thing maybe the 900k of his followers don’t realise they are following him! I need to investigate this 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
I find this really bleeping outrageous- there were definitely some shenanigans going on with his followers earlier yesterday, it was looking like a “gain” day, but then fortunately he posted and 600+ people realised he was a massive bleep and flicked him off.
However you’re the 4th person to mention this happening to them so it’s clearly a thing maybe the 900k of his followers don’t realise they are following him! I need to investigate this 🕵️‍♀️
Detective Dogmuck! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Detective Dogmuck! 🤣
🕵️‍♀️ So from what I’ve read this is actual proof that Sly is buying bots, he pays a company who can literally just add random people. So clearly you and my other tattlers are not bots which makes his followers look more authentic rather than the actual bots who’s only purpose is to be paid followers they are usually called Sngyn1234 have 0 posts have 0 or limited followers and have 8765 following. They are easy to spot, Sly does have plenty of these, but if I was doing my investigations 🕵️‍♀️ on Slys followers and I came across your account I’d think you were a genuine follower...which we here all know you’re not because you screamed the safe word “twit”...but if you were a marketing department for a brand checking out followers you wouldn’t be able to tell that you were anything but genuinely interested in a MC twit who sells his kids for lolz. Very Fuxking sneaky. Another reason to detest these instatwats! 😡🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I pray corona virus makes every empty greedy grabby vacuous instaflogger obsolete. So many of still completely out of touch with what is going on in the world. Still adding clothes, makeup and luxe goods. We can't f*#£@%ng go out anymore. We don't need any new anything!!! Some pause, quiet and consideration to heal the world and humble the the people. Amen
I've lost interest in all social media over the last few weeks. And now I delete you horrible Instagram app too! #Iamliberated

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I pray corona virus makes every empty greedy grabby vacuous instaflogger obsolete. So many of still completely out of touch with what is going on in the world. Still adding clothes, makeup and luxe goods. We can't f*#£@%ng go out anymore. We don't need any new anything!!! Some pause, quiet and consideration to heal the world and humble the the people. Amen
I've lost interest in all social media over the last few weeks. And now I delete you horrible Instagram app too! #Iamliberated
Agreed massively, it’s interesting as I’ve seen backlash on twitter over the last few weeks as influencers (who are all sat on their arses at home anyway) scare monger and tell people to self isolate not realising what a bleeping huge privilege the ability to do that & not be financially ruined is.

I hope people start to wonder why are we enabling people to live heiress style lifestyles off the back of our consumption. Consumption that people are starting to reject tbh whether it’s for environmental reasons or the new openness in ppl discussing the debt this tit causes.

There will be a lot of low income families absolutely crippled, but also a lot of middle class families loading up on credit (remember rates just got cut, too...) and buying tit to make them happy I suppose. I work in fashion (premium to luxury) and it’s uncertainty that does us in, saw it during the election and now. Last few days have recovered massively for us so weirdly people are still buying ££ tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agreed massively, it’s interesting as I’ve seen backlash on twitter over the last few weeks as influencers (who are all sat on their arses at home anyway) scare monger and tell people to self isolate not realising what a bleeping huge privilege the ability to do that & not be financially ruined is.

I hope people start to wonder why are we enabling people to live heiress style lifestyles off the back of our consumption. Consumption that people are starting to reject tbh whether it’s for environmental reasons or the new openness in ppl discussing the debt this tit causes.

There will be a lot of low income families absolutely crippled, but also a lot of middle class families loading up on credit (remember rates just got cut, too...) and buying tit to make them happy I suppose. I work in fashion (premium to luxury) and it’s uncertainty that does us in, saw it during the election and now. Last few days have recovered massively for us so weirdly people are still buying ££ tit 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow that’s shocking and interesting. I can only imagine that people are still not recognising the potential of a totally crippled economy if we go into lock down. I guess people just don’t think it will affect them?

I’m surprised that MC people would still be buying, stock markets are struggling, businesses are in the early suffering stage and if people can’t work because their kids are at home they will only be getting SSP. Now is the time to cut your cloth and actually save some of your cash for importantly tit, like mortgages and food. I’d have assumed people were already there or certainly contemplating this. Incredible 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t think many will be making big ticket purchases right now, but small luxury sales always seem to increase in times of crisis.

I work in the travel industry and we are being absolutely hammered right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did someone say he has been removing messages which aren't 'Hunning' him up and massaging his ego?
He obviously has a lot of time on his hands 😳
Good to see you using it wisely, Slymon. Well, wisely in favour of yourself anyway but just in case you were wondering, the real world still revolves outside of Insta. Hospitals are in crisis and Adolescent Psychiatric inpatient wards (such as where I work) still continue to admit, under extreme guidelines, because mental health is still a thing.
Sly n Clam, I do hope none of your tribe ever find themselves needing a psychiatric inpatient stay. So spare a thought for the parents out there who have no choice but to be separated from theirs and those of us who put ourselves last to ensure these youngsters are cared for not only mentally but physically.
That is if you can take a break from the LoLz!

I get the thing about everything being overly serious at the moment, I truly do, but as a Father (because he is one ha!) who sees himself as some kind of master parenting representative due to his massive (decreasing) following, you'd think he'd put something out there to touch base with the real parenting world - but NAH. Not this guy. He really is all about the HUNZ and his own ego. I've said it before and I'll say it again -
"the bloke's a bleeping salad" 🥗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think many will be making big ticket purchases right now, but small luxury sales always seem to increase in times of crisis.

I work in the travel industry and we are being absolutely hammered right now.
Luxury makeup always does well in recessions too but shockingly we’re seeing clothes sell which I would class as big ticket items (eg coats >£1k, shoes >£500, etc) not just earrings & keyrings sub £200. Orders to a couple of grand still standard even now, shockingly :/

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She was only working one day a week though, so at least a full NHS salary isn't being wasted on her! I couldn't bear to watch all of FoD's latest video, but from the bit I did see, he seems to be implying that he is a single father with no (non-working) partner who could collect the twins while he was working.
True. It could be worse. Still a waste though however many days she’s was working. I also thought it played out like he was a single parent calling the other parent to see if they could pick up. It’s an old clip apparently pre Alicegate. Another sly dig a Clemmie. Who at that time was no doubt at an important launch, or getting her hair/nails/skin done.
Or maybe she was just sat in a local coffee shop on tattle laughing her head off at what a gullible idiot he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow that’s shocking and interesting. I can only imagine that people are still not recognising the potential of a totally crippled economy if we go into lock down. I guess people just don’t think it will affect them?

I’m surprised that MC people would still be buying, stock markets are struggling, businesses are in the early suffering stage and if people can’t work because their kids are at home they will only be getting SSP. Now is the time to cut your cloth and actually save some of your cash for importantly tit, like mortgages and food. I’d have assumed people were already there or certainly contemplating this. Incredible 🤦‍♀️
I don’t understand this demographic at the best of times to be honest, especially the luxury kids clothing market as it just reminds me of Danielle Lloyd 😂

To be fair I am planning on stacking all the money I’m saving by not leaving the house into my S&S ISA with the knowledge that I’m buying funds cheap and markets always have to return to “better” times.

But apart from that agreed with others I’m not buying shiiiit! I’ve just bought our food round the corner that’ll see us through the week (minus some chocolate top ups that’ll be needed 😈) and bought some crochet hooks from eBay (£2.50) to start making the baby some toys with some yarn I’ve got under the stairs. Had to cancel a boiler service, oven clean & our carpet being fitted as I’m worried about covid so feel really awful for self employed people - I will still use the same blokes but duck knows when?

Only thing I'm buying is veg boxes and meat delivery.
Also as much as Gousto is the enemy has anyone started using them? I nearly got Hello Fresh 3 meals a week as it’s some sort of minimum guarantee. I’m worried now kids are out that food will become a difficulty.

Reactions: 2
Anybody else notice she comes up as “Clemmie Hooper” on his phone. I’m sure we’ve talked about this before but that’s a bit odd, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was this threeboysandapinkbath? She gets on my tits moaning about the awful house she’s had to rent for a while whilst slumming it waiting for the house to do a massive Reno on. When in reality it’s a lovely house, nicer than mine for sure!
YES! Also know on here as Pink Bath twit! You are so right! Ohhhhh don’t get me started on her! I think I’m gonna start a thread about her one day soon!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.