MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woooo someone’s sounding like a bit of bad mood Millie, aren’t they?
‘I’m not going to stop now.’
Calm down FOD, we know it’s your life’s calling to be an unfunny plonker.
And comparing yourself to those dignified, life-embracing, soulful Italians on lockdown singing and playing musical instruments beautifully from their balconies ... to you arsing about a supermarket with your ‘act-ing’? No.
Still - he needs to keep going doesn’t he?! His ineptitude will keep us sane in these dark months!!! (I have an 8 year old and a 12 year old)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s a lady commenting on his posts and really going for it, telling him to sort it out and I recognise her name from local Facebook pages in my area 😂🙌🏻 Not sure if she is on here but she is doing a sterling job!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A recycled post, featuring a twin being sent home from nursery for feeling poorly 🤷🏼‍♀️

Has HE SEEN the news??

• Haha
Once again he hangs her out to dry - implying she wont pick up her own kids (bleep).

These comments though:

Screenshot_20200318-212200_Instagram.jpg

(The word 'wench' is cut off. I'm not arsed uploading 2 pics)

• Haha
A few weeks ago he was trying to be a public service with misleading information, then he tries to sell us insurance and now claims he's only here for the LOLs - 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
After his attempt at humour with his toilet roll dealer sketch last night, I wanna add a new doll to the FOD range. Fodney Trotter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
After his attempt at humour with his toilet roll dealer sketch last night, I wanna add a new doll to the FOD range. Fodney Trotter
Does it come with little plastic hairbands to play with? And the bonus box comes with a gifted bathroom set with a 4k sink?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does it come with little plastic hairbands to play with? And the bonus box comes with a gifted bathroom set with a 4k sink?
Hah yes! And if you buy the Grey House of Horrors playset, there will be a secret attic hatch to put in the limited edition Dribbling Clammie 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
With a little toy phone in her plastic claw hand 😂 and a detachable fringe!!
Oh my Fod 🤣 that's class!
I must go to sleep, my mind has gone from nought to ridiculous being exposed to normality after 13hrs in the panic zone (work)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few weeks ago he was trying to be a public service with misleading information, then he tries to sell us insurance and now claims he's only here for the LOLs - 🤔
What do you want from him? HE CAN’T BE ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE!!! (I’m glad I have a screenshot of that, I almost wrote ‘everything to everyone.’)

He‘s just shooting stray bullets these days hoping he hits a target. Then he can say that’s his thing. So far, not good.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just here for the lols, and Sly you need to start supplying tattlers a commission for providing you content ideas. Oh wait 20% of £0 is zero
Before I resume normal service, aka resume desperately clinging on to #ad revenue from kid flogging

Anyone else feeling positively vomitous after hearing Sly say ‘Hi Baby’ Eurgh! 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮 Otherwise more predictable (cos we gave him those ideas for free), badly executed shite from the master of shite. I hate his face.
Cock

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s gone all princess di on us with his ‘I can’t be all things to all people’ we need Martin bashir to interview him about their being 4 daughters in his marriage and he can go all sad eyed about the fact that it’s all give give give and no one appreciates him.

What a bleep.

I think he will die a slow death rather than disappearing. His self righteous, petulant school boy response today suggests he felt exactly the same about IWDgate. It’s everyone else’s fault for not ‘getting’ Fod. The irony is, he’s so easy to get...utterly basic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s gone all princess di on us with his ‘I can’t be all things to all people’ we need Martin bashir to interview him about their being 4 daughters in his marriage and he can go all sad eyed about the fact that it’s all give give give and no one appreciates him.

What a bleep.

I think he will die a slow death rather than disappearing. His self righteous, petulant school boy response today suggests he felt exactly the same about IWDgate. It’s everyone else’s fault for not ‘getting’ Fod. The irony is, he’s so easy to get...utterly basic.
Entirely. I absolutely agree with every word!! Love the Martin Bashir ref!! 😂

Reactions: 4
I think I show my age a bit with my popular culture references!!!

I’m so angry with fod today!!! Its been an emotional day... (Teacher) ... and finding him titting around filming himself nearly tipped me over the edge... I very nearly got myself blocked and I held back just in time as I need fod fodder so much at the moment. Just not today!

Reactions: 16
If he goes on about entertaining children at home being a chore I’ll bloody deck him. He works from home 80% of the time anyway, Clemmie is allegedly still suspended. They don’t have the concerns of where’s my child’s next meal going to come from because they’re bleeping minted/loss of earnings because they’re not paid hourly.

I imagine that they have the audacity to send the girls to school through Clemmie’s tenuous link to the NHS though.

I think I show my age a bit with my popular culture references!!!

I’m so angry with fod today!!! Its been an emotional day... (Teacher) ... and finding him titting around filming himself nearly tipped me over the edge... I very nearly got myself blocked and I held back just in time as I need fod fodder so much at the moment. Just not today!
I’m a teacher too, sending positive thoughts to you and your students 🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.