MOD & FOD #25 Is it time he got the AXA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm absolutely howling at the comments on the AXA post. Would love to be a fly on the wall when the agency reports back to them, "erm, yes loads of engagement on FOD's post...".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The House of Hooper. You are kidding me??!!
This is clearly Clemmie’s new venture and reinvention because everyone loves her style and she’s so talented! (in her own head) When in reality the house was renovated by previous owners and they got free design consultation from the bathroom and kitchen people. Everything else was plagiarised from other IG accounts.
Their egos know no bounds. The desperation with the follows. All the company’s they will tag, have blagged from and will blag from again. I notice not many are following back. I hope that the backlash faced by west one, Ca Pietra and now Axa will be enough to make companies steer well clear.

I’m really surprised House of Hooper <cringe> isn’t following BountyMargate.
I think someone should subtly make Bounty aware.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The House of Hooper!!! Oh my days

In other news, this person (Fern Bon Ton an account with just over 26k followers about a 5 YEAR OLD CHILD 😔) thinks the negativity is all down to tattle 🙄

I did that the first time I mentioned her post simply because, currently Greg James is more famous and not everyone knows who she is 🤷🏼‍♀️
Behind every five year olds insta account with thousands of followers is an aspiring seller of daughters - why don’t they #bekind and stop sharing their child like this online to god knows who ....

• Haha
Behind every five year olds insta account with thousands of followers is an aspiring seller of daughters - why don’t they #bekind and stop sharing their child like this online to god knows who ....
I've just had a look and there are at least two "fan" accounts set up for this child 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I've just had a look and there are at least two "fan" accounts set up for this child 😔
The mon
Converting childhood into 💵 - honestly if this were real life wouldn’t social services step in ? They are really strict rules around child labour. Greedy / fame hungry parents monetising childhood !

This fan account makes me so, so sad 😢 How very irresponsible of these parents.. I really hope these kids pushback big time when they are able to..

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He removed the comments for a while and now they are back and up to 814. One of the critical posts got 875 likes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This fan account makes me so, so sad 😢 How very irresponsible of these parents.. I really hope these kids pushback big time when they are able to..
I said it thread upon thread ago: look at Mary Kate & Ashley, Macaulay Culkin, Nick Carter, Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears. Yes, all famous for actual talents but pre-social media they were pushed by their parents for money. In this digital age, the cautionary tales are going to be from whichever of these Istafamilies kids grow up first and resent their childhood. If the parents aren’t saving for therapy and legal fees now, they should be.

I'm absolutely howling at the comments on the AXA post. Would love to be a fly on the wall when the agency reports back to them, "erm, yes loads of engagement on FOD's post...".
I’m fairly sure that the AXA Comms team would’ve been watching this unravel all over the weekend. It may have been an agency campaign but they would’ve signed it off. I emailed the Comms team yesterday, the AXA UK Chief exec this morning. I’ll do the ASA this afternoon. For those who missed them, here are some of the song lyrics. I basically interested it as “hey sexy ten year old girl, watch out for rapists!”

be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna be)
Be, b-boys and girls, listen again
This is for grown-looking girls who's only 10
The ones who watch videos and do what they see
As cute as can be, up in the club with fake ID
Careful, 'fore you meet a man with HIV
You can host the TV like Oprah Winfrey
Whatever you decide, be careful, some men be
Rapists, so act your age, don't pretend to be
Older than you are, give yourself time to grow
You thinking he can give you wealth, but so
Young boys, you can use a lot of help, you know
You thinking life's all about smoking weed and ice
You don't wanna be my age and can't read and write
Begging different women for a place to sleep at night
Smart boys turn to men and do whatever they wish
If you believe you can achieve, then say it like this

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe the house account has a logo and everything. They’re really not letting go of Instagram are they?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Do you think Mod is secretly happy that she isn’t on her own in being called out for being a twit on social media?

I think really if they want to move to this new Reno account it should be with a fresh new handle so it isn’t linked with father_of_daughters, I don’t see it succeeding otherwise and even then I don’t see how it can be dragged out when the house is all done.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think Mod is secretly happy that she isn’t on her own in being called out for being a twit on social media?

I think really if they want to move to this new Reno account it should be with a fresh new handle so it isn’t linked with father_of_daughters, I don’t see it succeeding otherwise and even then I don’t see how it can be dragged out when the house is all done.
Yes, most of the house is done, save the garden and maybe the older girls’ bedrooms. They are just grasping greedy guts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The house may be done but they will be constantly on the beg for new tat to fill it with. Some more of those ugly succulents in concrete posts or gold leaf dish drainers or other such useless tit.

*pots, not posts duh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The house may be done but they will be constantly on the beg for new tat to fill it with. Some more of those ugly succulents in concrete posts or gold leaf dish drainers or other such useless tit.

*pots, not posts duh
The possibilities are truly endless. Sly clearly was gunning for smart home freebies, they could get a ring doorbell / Logi cameras (perfect content fodder) / smart heating / you can even get wild tit like a smart door lock and smart gardening stuff too. New TVs / fridges / freezers, laptops etc for the older girls, music and entertainment systems, why would they ever pay for anything when the house of horrors does it for them???

I’m honestly disgusted at them for this. I’m in the process of sorting a baby’s room out and I must be in a minority (I’m including the multi clones in this too) who is just pregnant and going to work and buying bit by bit as we go along. Never have I ever considered pimping out my foetus on Instagram to save £200 on the rocking cot we want or get some free clobber? They’re trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe the house account has a logo and everything. They’re really not letting go of Instagram are they?!
They must be seriously addicted to receiving free stuff. I assume eventually you would. (thrill of the mountain of boxes arriving, comparing freebies with other influencers, not actually buying anything etc.)
I’d also assume they are completely off the mumfluencer scene.
Wonder would any of them talk to Mod now that they prob have very little in common outside the Instagram “lifestyle”. DLAM etc.
Shallow enough a lot of them I’d say.

Reactions: 8
They must be seriously addicted to receiving free stuff. I assume eventually you would. (thrill of the mountain of boxes arriving, comparing freebies with other influencers, not actually buying anything etc.)
I’d also assume they are completely off the mumfluencer scene.
Wonder would any of them talk to Mod now that they prob have very little in common outside the Instagram “lifestyle”. DLAM etc.
Shallow enough a lot of them I’d say.
I imagine on one salary with 4 kids & a wife out of work & likely substantial bills to run that house they’re probably down to just a normal lifestyle. No Grensons / £10k holidays / £600 lamp shades for them, at this point they have to keep the gravy train running else they’ll go back to normality. Heaven forbid they save for anything 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they have got to do this home account because they've signed so many contracts exchanging content for goods and services and they need to provide what was promised or they'll have to pay it all back in cash

• Wow
Reactions: 21

She is definitely loving it - their relationship dynamic always seemed more bitter and competitive than loving and supportive. I would be secretly loving it too if I was unfortunate enough to be FOD's wife.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.