MOD & FOD #25 Is it time he got the AXA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck have AXA got to do with women’s empowerment? I know I’m late to the party (only read his post just now), but seriously. I’m glad he’s getting absolutely slayed in his comments. What an utterly money grabbing, empty-hearted drywank. And it’s backfired! Great idea, AXA.

Reactions: 25
I think FOD has been instructed by his agent not to mention his wife, to try to protect the brand. But the brand is irrevocably damaged now, and I think that may finally be dawning on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
25505B1E-EC09-4D15-84F9-1DAB372DBA2D.jpeg

There’s only been a handful of morons on the post, this one is relentless though. Thank god for St Clem and her big boob altruism, let’s ignore the professional misconduct & racism we need #aff links to click?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not been on for just over 24 hours and all hell broke loose....bloody loved catching up. Even reloaded my other insta so I could see some of the negative comments he was getting and oh boy was it worth it!

Bye FOD!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hit report and someone will change it, just reported now :)
Can I ask a stupid question, not that I need to but how do you report a post etc? Don’t know if I’m just being really blind to where a report button is?

I just want to know where all of these angry commenters have sprung from? Before I got cockblocked, I felt like I was the only negative commenter for miles around.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
4AE875CD-2115-44D0-B192-AB3542AAFB0D.jpeg

How many of us do they think there are?! There are hundreds of comments calling him out, some of the bigger comments have 800 odd likes. I’d guess there are 20-30 regular commenters on this thread, tops?

It’s beyond some of these lot that you can form an independent opinion & convey that in a constructive manner. We all want FOD to be better for society, his kids, tbh I even want him to be better for his wife cos I can’t imagine that’s a happy marriage for her. What is wrong with that? They love making out we are some sort of hateful troll extremist terror group don’t they!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just want to know where all of these angry commenters have sprung from? Before I got cockblocked, I felt like I was the only negative commenter for miles around.
I’ve been thinking the same but maybe it shows how quick he was at deleting and blocking the negativity previously but for some strange reason has given up with this one...he should have deleted the whole post if he had any sense...maybe the $$$ from Axa was just too much to press delete!

Reactions: 8
Funny how on actual international womens day (not a day early for an ad) he's completely silent though

Maybe he's actually learnt something?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If that song has been on repeat all day at Grey Towers and the twins rock up at nursery tomorrow merrily warbling those lyrics, the teachers will definitely lock away the PVA glue...

Reactions: 4
Is he deleting comments? Only the big liked ones aren't appearing for me now, and all the replies seem to be under the wrong posters and out of sync?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.