MOD & FOD #25 Is it time he got the AXA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised House of Hooper <cringe> isn’t following BountyMargate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
😯😯😯
They are just relentless. And so full of ego: The House of Hooper?!

Only set up a day or so ago. Wonder how his FOD shenanigans will impact this.
Shut up - fab detective work both of you!!

This must be how Clem is going to come back, anonymously through this account... the content obviously didn’t fit on FOD’s profile & the freebies didn’t pour in, the thing is for Reno accounts don’t people usually want to follow the journey alongside it? Just posting pictures of the same house we’ve seen for years wont be good enough, unless they’re doing v3 of it?

Edit: be careful viewing stories etc if you use your gov name on twitter as they’ll know it’s from here x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder what Bounty Margate will make of their new Reno account, even the name of the account is smug and an insult to Bounty because clearly they put a lot of love in to that Reno. Plus the bounty reno was actually a Reno from surgery to a home!!

It’s hilarious as it’s an open account so imagine if tattlers started asking questions about non Reno related stuff on that - he won’t escape it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m still in shock over this -

They’re just SO grabby and greedy. Now the kid schtick has dried up for them they’re moving back to the house to try and grab some more.

Looking at the formatting of that insta you can tell it’s not him, it’s not been done professionally either. It’s very clearly her trying to keep cashing in. When is enough enough for these people? You’ve got your house, you’ve had your freebies, and you’ve lost your good name so just stop?

Bet he wanted to announced it after his killer #feminist moment for IWD 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surprised they went with TheHouseofHooper when HooperHouseofHorror is an available handle...
shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Tbh if anyone fancied a few quid maybe message the mirror et al and pretend to be an inside source on Clem’s insta comeback.... I wouldn’t judge you every other bleep is making a few quid off insta seemingly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What happened to the whole “we won’t show the girls’ rooms on IG”? In the highlights of this house or horror account, there’s “twins room” and “girls bedroom.”

So absolutely willing to sell all that’s left of their privacy if it gets them more ugly tiles.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Unreal - the whole bloody house was gifted!!! They didn't lift a finger, and there was nothing wrong with it in the first place.

the Hooper /MOd/FOD 'brand' is finished their reputation is in tatters.
This house of hopper shite makes them look desperate.

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised Sarah Turner is following the new account even though it’s her house Reno account. They actually have done a full on Reno with three kids and lived through it and are doing a great job by the looks of it!

Reactions: 5
Try Thehouseofhooper. Should come up
It did! Can you believe the desperation that they are following Good Housekeeping mag? After the original Reno was featured in it? Their decoration is nothing compared to what the original owners did! Do you think they’re trying to angle for a spot in the mag?

Reactions: 10
As far as we know (and let’s face it, FoD is desperate for content) the garden hasn’t been overhauled. Yet there is a story highlight already set up for the House of Hooper garden.

To give them credit, that’s well organised begging. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry to be a pain, but every time I read someone saying “Bella Mackie (Greg James wife)” it totally grates on me. Especially on IWD do we have to say who her husband is? Sorry it’s been doing my tits in!! Old Slymon must be regretting the day he jumped right in with AXA!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The House of Hooper!!! Oh my days

In other news, this person (Fern Bon Ton an account with just over 26k followers about a 5 YEAR OLD CHILD 😔) thinks the negativity is all down to tattle 🙄

Sorry to be a pain, but every time I read someone saying “Bella Mackie (Greg James wife)” it totally grates on me. Especially on IWD do we have to say who her husband is? Sorry it’s been doing my tits in!! Old Slymon must be regretting the day he jumped right in with AXA!!
I did that the first time I mentioned her post simply because, currently Greg James is more famous and not everyone knows who she is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.