MOD & FOD #25 Is it time he got the AXA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he deleting comments? Only the big liked ones aren't appearing for me now, and all the replies seem to be under the wrong posters and out of sync?
I don't think so - I get this sometimes on Instagram when there are a lot of comments under someone's post, things seem to get rearranged and glitchy..

Reactions: 6
I can not believe the SODs fans and their delusional comments on this post. The post is so, so wrong on so many levels it’s untrue

I’m just glad there are more calling out the behaviour, than supporting it.

Reactions: 9
What I can't get over is how entirely predictable this backlash was. Aside from the other layers to this, why did someone at AXA decide to pay a man to promote them for International Women's Day? And why did someone add the idea of using a song by a man to go with it? And then how did that whole sorry idea get approval from at least one other person(and nobody googled Nas in the meantime)? And then, when the offer appeared in his inbox, why did he not think "bit dodgy that, a man flogging insurance for IWD." There were plenty of opportunities for this to not happen, and yet thanks to the tone deafness of greedy men here we are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
💅🏼💅🏼 💅🏼

Have y’all seen this? Did a bit of snooping and found this GEORGIAN (sic) house Reno insta account...
🧐 🤔 🕵️‍♂️
😯😯😯
They are just relentless. And so full of ego: The House of Hooper?!

Only set up a day or so ago. Wonder how his FOD shenanigans will impact this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
💅🏼💅🏼 💅🏼

Have y’all seen this? Did a bit of snooping and found this GEORGIAN (sic) house Reno insta account...
🧐 🤔 🕵️‍♂️
Have you seen who they follow - all the big brands clearly wanting to distance himself from erm his self 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you seen who they follow - all the big brands clearly wanting to distance himself from erm his self 🤣
Very aspirational, innit? I wonder if this is the new direction for the SODs now they’ve flogged the Twinnie selling to death, and basically offended women everywhere with that horribly tone deaf Axa
Good detective work Agent @yourmum 🕵️‍♀️🙌
why thank you
*bows*
💐

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sadly they follow the pink bath twit! Jesus 🙄
It’s a very professional site - talk about getting all the ground work in there. This is what Ms Hooper has been upto - she’s not giving up her status or revenue yet!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Very aspirational, innit? I wonder if this is the new direction for the SODs now they’ve flogged the Twinnie selling to death, and basically offended women everywhere with that horribly tone deaf Axa

why thank you
💐
That account is definitely MOD's handiwork (and her pebblepartnership mates by the look of it?). She must be fuming today, having to have it fronted by FOD, who is potentially also persona non grata now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhh did FOD press the self destruct button so his apology in a day or so can be all reflective and ‘I’ve decided not to share the girls anymore but am still so passionate about the reno’ come follow me at HOH?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wonder how many people joined Tattle.life this weekend on the back of International FoD Day?!
As for that song (have NOT listened to it) and it's lyrics it seems totally up Sly's Street with it being penned by a person with alleged violent tendencies. I mean, his knuckle duster post shared similar traits in that respect. Such a hard b'stard. 👊

View attachment 93018cant work out if this is sarcasm? Especially that first sentence 😂
This is the bit that tickled me:
"Time away and a heart to heart with your Mum and the other women in your life...."
Ummmm didn't they all go away together a few weeks ago?! 🤔
He posted on the beach, at the antique shop, having a chippy dinner with prosecco..... heart to hearts ain't on the cards, mate! It's always just a Gramily Affair. Publicly tossing his salad self all over the place

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it hilarious that Candice braithwaite is finding herself caught doing the same ad in this tit show. She was acting all holy and victim when MOD criticized her but this shows that she is just the exact same greedy, child seller, will jump at every opportunity to make a quick buck bastard. Not surprised either that an ex pimp would exploit women’s days. And she deactivated comments of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I find it hilarious that Candice braithwaite is finding herself caught doing the same ad in this tit show. She was acting all holy and victim when MOD criticized her but this shows that she is just the exact same greedy, child seller, will jump at every opportunity to make a quick buck bastard. Not surprised either that an ex pimp would exploit women’s days. And she deactivated comments of course.
you’ve written exactly what I was thinking. Did the same ad as clemmie‘s husband... me thinks you were fauxraged CB and using this for click bait

Reactions: 15
She’s poison that one. For some reason she gets to me in a way the others don’t; perhaps because she has been involved in the real life exploitation of other women and directly involved in the seedier aspects of the sex trade. She makes out that she’s a big fun loving bubble and a strong woman and figurehead for persons and women of colour when I think she’s just a blowhard twit.

Re: the FOD debacle, my insta is jammed with relatively highish profile types slamming that post. Bella Mackie, I think Pandora Sykes too and some other London meedja types that escape me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sadly they follow the pink bath twit! Jesus 🙄
It’s a very professional site - talk about getting all the ground work in there. This is what Ms Hooper has been upto - she’s not giving up her status or revenue yet!
What, no Zen room?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.