MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah man, I feel you sister. The absolute worst. I'm so sorry you had it as well! Totally traumatising, people always act like I'm being dramatic when I say no more babies for me in fear of having it again but there's no way I could go through it again and I don't think you could possibly understand (I definitely didn't before I had) unless you've been there. Love from one sicky gal to another!
Ahhh massive love to you! It’s so worth it in the end but I couldn’t possibly go through it again, I had really bad depression with it and was quite ill after I gave birth too. I’m so grateful to have my little girl, I’ll just count my blessings and focus on her. Always happy to meet another HG survivor 🤗

He prob just set it up himself, I mean he did that in b&q! He would have no shame doing that in a busy restaurant for the lols. Total Tom Cruise move, utter knob jockey.
He really is a sad act but I would honestly LOVE to see FOD ‘filming’!

Reactions: 8
Apologies for asking what I’m sure has been discussed numerous times, the last time I looked at his profile it was at a million, what started the massive decline? Was it the Alice/tattle debacle?
Anyone? Lol. I can assume he was being a knob!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You’re not being ignored! All the sponcon dried up after Alice, like literally not a bean and FOD’s content... well you can see for yourself... it started to get a little desperate and straw-clutchy shall we say?! Every time he posted he’d lose more and more followers. His posts would get more nonsensical and manic in an attempt to claw back his numbers but all it did was the opposite. There were some thoughts and a lot of clever analysis on whether he was buying likes but not sure what the final thinking on that was. In any case, he’s steadily going dowwwwwwwn and more and more people are leaving him negative comments and basically telling him the gig is up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
sorry super late to the thread and I’ll probably end up posting loads of these dead comments but you just wouldn’t post this would you? You’d re film your segment at another freebie meal?

cant find the post where someone else has said god it’s come to something when you feel sorry for Clem, but honestly I know she’s bad but there’s no denying she’s clearly in a bit of a tit marriage? :/
I seem to remember seeing that story at the time and the impression I got was she was unaware he was filming. She seems to look up and notice he’s talking into his phone and is not pleased. I wonder how often that happens, living with FOD. Also, the kids were on iPads at the table. Just think about that - family out for a meal and mum and kids are on phones/iPads and dad is filming an ad for social media. Zero quality Hooper family time that afternoon.

Ahhh massive love to you! It’s so worth it in the end but I couldn’t possibly go through it again, I had really bad depression with it and was quite ill after I gave birth too. I’m so grateful to have my little girl, I’ll just count my blessings and focus on her. Always happy to meet another HG survivor 🤗

He really is a sad act but I would honestly LOVE to see FOD ‘filming’!
Imagine if he ended up on that Influencers in the Wild account 🤣🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I seem to remember seeing that story at the time and the impression I got was she was unaware he was filming. She seems to look up and notice he’s talking into his phone and is not pleased. I wonder how often that happens, living with FOD. Also, the kids were on iPads at the table. Just think about that - family out for a meal and mum and kids are on phones/iPads and dad is filming an ad for social media. Zero quality Hooper family time that afternoon.
It’s not an iPad... it’s a ‘Digital Nanny’ 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
sorry I wanted to reply but lost it in catching up! So just gone on social blade and found you this graph which shows net gains / losses per month, yellow highlight = 0.

B47A99CA-10CE-42F7-ABEE-4A467D250CA8.jpeg

so yeah you can see from November onwards he’s lost followers monthly, continuously, feb’s decline has been slightly steeper than previously, not as rapid as nov’s decline.

Howeger looking back... you can see previously there were some periods where he netted off at close to 0 before Alice, but then some periods where he’d gain tens of thousands a month. I wish it went back further but it looks as if he got to a certain size and either plateaued or went viral occasionally to grow 20-30k that month, but now he’s actively losing them. Every single day. He loses more on days he posts, which suggests they’re legit users responsive to tit content - as well as standard bot churn.

Should read Simon, also known as Flog, cause we all know he is now 'flogging a dead horse' with his half witted account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something isn’t right... would Alice care to comment?!

I had it too, spent my whole pregnancy (and I really do mean my whole pregnancy!) either in hospital or in bed crying/vomiting. It was so, so awful! Sorry you had it too 🤗 I’m still very traumatised by my experience 😭
Can I join in the gang 😭 to the point where I’d love another baby but I cannot face another 4 months in bed unable to move or open my eyes 😭 completely mismanaged by my GP/midwife and then at 30 weeks everyone was shocked when some routine bloods showed I was in kidney and liver failure.... yeah well like I said, I’ve not kept anything down for 5 months 😆🤦🏻‍♀️ The trauma isn’t spoken about enough, at this moment in time I feel I wouldn’t risk another pregnancy. We don’t all get private healthcare like Princess Kate, some of us just get left to rot in bed for 10 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Can I join in the gang 😭 to the point where I’d love another baby but I cannot face another 4 months in bed unable to move or open my eyes 😭 completely mismanaged by my GP/midwife and then at 30 weeks everyone was shocked when some routine bloods showed I was in kidney and liver failure.... yeah well like I said, I’ve not kept anything down for 5 months 😆🤦🏻‍♀️ The trauma isn’t spoken about enough, at this moment in time I feel I wouldn’t risk another pregnancy. We don’t all get private healthcare like Princess Kate, some of us just get left to rot in bed for 10 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️
Absolutely the same here, all of it. It honestly makes me cry when I think of how much time and emotion was robbed from us at what should have been the most special and exciting experience. I am so sorry you were not well taken care of; there is lots that can be done even if it cannot be stopped entirely. I really hope it didn’t affect your precious newborn days and that you’ve been able to move on. Big hugs Xxx

That’s what a crotch shot in a glass lift does for falling numbers
Oh god, we’ll be getting the whole enchilada next!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
You’re not being ignored! All the sponcon dried up after Alice, like literally not a bean and FOD’s content... well you can see for yourself... it started to get a little desperate and straw-clutchy shall we say?! Every time he posted he’d lose more and more followers. His posts would get more nonsensical and manic in an attempt to claw back his numbers but all it did was the opposite. There were some thoughts and a lot of clever analysis on whether he was buying likes but not sure what the final thinking on that was. In any case, he’s steadily going dowwwwwwwn and more and more people are leaving him negative comments and basically telling him the gig is up!
Thank you 😊 I thought as much but was worried I’d missed a big scandal

Reactions: 6
WTAF... not FOD (nor Joe 90 🤓) but another of their ilk... Daddy to Triplet Girls! Posted in response to Meldrum asking why people still use insta, he's basically saying that he only makes time for his children for content and the ensuing likes! 😡😔😔
You sir are a twit!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
WTAF... not FOD (nor Joe 90 🤓) but another of their ilk... Daddy to Triplet Girls! Posted in response to Meldrum asking why people still use insta, he's basically saying that he only makes time for his children for content and the ensuing likes! 😡😔😔
You sir are a twit!!
I think that idiot is even worse than the ods, both him and Mrs Triplet have the most boring, disturbing crap on their instagram squares.

You sir are a twit!!
More like he is creating memories for all the kiddy fiddlers who collect and share photos from idiots like these insta 'famous' twits🤬🥺

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
You sir are a twit!!
wtaf is this? You can create memories off of insta, or on a locked family & friends account. These lot want freebies (tiles, weekly food shops, holidays) not mEmOrIeS 🙄

Reactions: 11
Oh duck! You lot are THE BEST 🥰 Shout out for you photoshopping geniuses 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
@skronkywildcat @Titfer @rainbowlemon
@BeckyTheMaid
God I’d love a Friday 5 o’clock pub session with you guys! Keep it coming it the absolute tonic for the salad 🥗
😍😍😍😍
Thank you, but in the sake of transparency and being honest to my followers I used basic MS paint. xDDD

#pressdiscountformylaptop

Finally my Tattlers 🙌😍🥰 you make my day (throws roses and kisses at you all) 🌹 🌹 🌹 💋 💋 💋 🌹 🌹 🌹

Aww I can feel the love. Marry me?!?

🤣 Amazing photoshops!

I remembered today messaging Weber last summer after the £1k BBQ post. My fingers are itching to message Weber again and ask if they are still happy about their choice of influencer....and to also ask who runs their social media as it's tit!
Do ittttttttttttt!

I double dare you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You sir are a twit!!
My God!!! I both impressed at that level of honesty from an influencer, and horrified that that is his life. Fancy admitting that online like that. 😮😮😮😮

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.