MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dogmuck @heretoreaditall2019 thank you, drying out nicely and heating back on šŸ„³

I have definitely found my tribe here, Iā€™m sick to death of #bekind really it should be #dontbeacunt - itā€™s a licence for idiots to be idiots and try and get away with it a la Meldrum and Hinch.

Yes, the CR thread is a good read - definite nonce-ness I fear!

I love that so many are giving FOD a hard time, I just donā€™t get why he canā€™t skype like the rest of us? Mind you today at work I looked a fright so stuck a post it over my camera and said it was broken šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Did Mother Pukka ever explain why she decided to remove an Instagram post she made last week. The post was a screenshot of an inbox message she sent to Caroline Flack last year.

@Pommes maybe you will have spotted any follow up as you mentioned the original post on a previous thread
I hope she removed it because she realised posting private messages with a dead person for your Own benefit is abhorrent

Reactions: 41
Heā€™s enough of a wanker to say heā€™s using self-isolation for one of his HIIIIII-larious Stories about having a break from his family. Cue madcap, time lapse footage of FOD having loadssssssa fun on his own in his bedroom... or something...
Oh god you've totally just given him an idea šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just when you think he canā€™t sink any lower. This doesnā€™t look good on the company he works for at all. Most businesses have set very strict guidelines for travel and client meetings in the UK to protect staff. Nevermind in Asia. FFS. The advice being donā€™t travel. One of the companies I do a lot of work for have Chinese clients and we are conducting all meetings via Skype. This post shows what an utter arrogant ignorant dipshit he is. And so defensive even when GP is giving their opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just when you think he canā€™t sink any lower. This doesnā€™t look good on the company he works for at all. Most businesses have set very strict guidelines for travel and client meetings in the UK to protect staff. Nevermind in Asia. FFS. The advice being donā€™t travel. One of the companies I do a lot of work for have Chinese clients and we are conducting all meetings via Skype. This post shows what an utter arrogant ignorant dipshit he is. And so defensive even when GP is giving their opinion.
Heā€™s married to a midwife so to all intents and purposes probably considers himself a medical expert šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
If I were Clemmie I would be like just stop this now, itā€™s embarrassing and clearly losing followers daily is not a positive sign so just quit it. They have had their instaglory and now itā€™s time to put it to bed. It must be cringe worthy reading the comments on his posts and then also seeing the truth here as well. Just why? Give it up please!!!!
But I'd miss you all so much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the company have had enough of him too... "Off you pop to Asia Slymon, take this mask it'll protect you *snigger* "

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just waiting for the latest pictures of the twins in their new snazzy germ fighting outfits šŸ˜€ no ineffectual face masks for these money spinners
I know itā€™s evil and I shouldnā€™t laugh but this image is superb, I think because itā€™s the same colour as the regetta number theyā€™re forced into when theyā€™ve got to go dance for their dinner outside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This #bekind bollocks is just a cover all close down! Dr amputates the wrong leg...donā€™t mention it just be kind. Your bank allow a Nigerian Prince to empty your account...no fear just be kind. Sky TV want to hike up their prices...donā€™t challenge them just be kind.
Not being allowed to hold people to account because these sheep twats have learned the words ā€œtrollā€ and ā€œbe kindā€ irritates the fk out of me šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬
This. I think the be kind thing is so patronising and contrived. I can be kind. Sometimes if someone pisses me of I might not be so kind. Are we all expected to roll over and take crap because we must be kind at all costs. It isnā€™t always possible

Reactions: 19
The #bekind thing is a bit insulting in a way...I already try to be kind thank you very much. Telling other people to be kind is quite passive aggressive and controlling isn't it??? Putting the onus yet again on other people...How about people started a movement about themselves #imtryingtobekinder as ultimately it should result in the same thing, yet stems from taking responsibility about yourself! Preaching to others to be kind when clearly proper true trolls or bullies won't give a flying fizz what you tell them, yet more sensitive people could find themselves being walked over even more than before...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The #bekind thing is a bit insulting in a way...I already try to be kind thank you very much. Telling other people to be kind is quite passive aggressive and controlling isn't it??? Putting the onus yet again on other people...How about people started a movement about themselves #imtryingtobekinder as ultimately it should result in the same thing, yet stems from taking responsibility about yourself! Preaching to others to be kind when clearly proper true trolls or bullies won't give a flying fizz what you tell them, yet more sensitive people could find themselves being walked over even more than before...
Yes. Exactly! And with the CF news there was way more factors involved than just kindness or lack of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe the company have had enough of him too... "Off you pop to Asia Slymon, take this mask it'll protect you *snigger* "
I feel like he MUST be the laughing stock of his company. He is literally Alan Partridge in all but name. Wasn't he not invited to the Christmas work party?

• Haha
Telling someone #bekind isnā€™t being very kind.

I cringed most of all at his ā€˜adviceā€™ to call 111 if you have flu-like symptoms. Thatā€™s very much NOT what NHS advice is right now. The last thing the health service needs is Jean from Hunstanton calling 111 because sheā€™s got a bad cold and thinks it might be Corona virus.

• Haha
I like how he got his as handed to him in very polite way from a GP and yet he still manages to have it bounce like Teflon off of him.
ā€œErr my tit advice is better than no advice, donā€™t you know who I am, I am...A FATHERā€

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The first 10, well liked, comments are basically telling him he's a twit. Love it, that backfired majorly didn't it? What a stupid ill-informed bandwagon jumping self egotistical post, and he's had his backside handed to him on a plate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.