MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You twit it's happy birthday twice, if you're going to give advice at least spend a few seconds reading the NHS website.

And those masks can do more harm than good as they give a false sense of security when they're not really fine enough to do anything.

I'd rather he was exploiting the children than giving ham fisted public health advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tbh I don’t want to sound like a snob but I’ve always seen international travel as something more junior members of staff are sent on? From 21-24 I did a loooot because my boss was in NY, he clearly wasn’t gonna come to me. All my mates in creative fields or agency side were living out of hotels and had sick instas, it’s only the ones that got “left behind” (eg have been in the same role earning the same salary for 7+ years) that are still doing it? They’re also skint, single, and living the same life we all were in our early 20s 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

most people have healthy work / life boundaries and don’t want to do that, especially not regularly. I see myself as above doing it tbh and would see giving someone in my team the opportunity as a far better use of company money so they can do something new and build their confidence presenting and meeting stakeholders, it’s ultimately dogsbodies work and you’re not adding value you just need to be a living breathing relatively normal person.

I definitely wouldn’t want to leave my four kids to go have a series of dinners and lunches with strangers and talk about work...
I agree completely, but I think Simon is under the impression all the American huns will love his international travel escapades. I would also have thought in this day and age a lot can be done via conference calls if travel can be avoided?? Especially right now with the worry of the virus.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess for the same reason kids like to...cos it's fun!!!! (Except when you have to scrape half your face off to get rid of it)...Normal non narcissistic people dont look or act so twatty about it though and don't just do it once a year for the gram. I've been glittering up for years and ain't letting any fake pretentious instafleecers ruin it for me now just because they're all trying to get involved...
I find it less disturbing that they put the glitter on their faces than I find their unbelievable excitement about it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If I were Clemmie I would be like just stop this now, it’s embarrassing and clearly losing followers daily is not a positive sign so just quit it. They have had their instaglory and now it’s time to put it to bed. It must be cringe worthy reading the comments on his posts and then also seeing the truth here as well. Just why? Give it up please!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbh I don’t want to sound like a snob but I’ve always seen international travel as something more junior members of staff are sent on? From 21-24 I did a loooot because my boss was in NY, he clearly wasn’t gonna come to me. All my mates in creative fields or agency side were living out of hotels and had sick instas, it’s only the ones that got “left behind” (eg have been in the same role earning the same salary for 7+ years) that are still doing it? They’re also skint, single, and living the same life we all were in our early 20s 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

most people have healthy work / life boundaries and don’t want to do that, especially not regularly. I see myself as above doing it tbh and would see giving someone in my team the opportunity as a far better use of company money so they can do something new and build their confidence presenting and meeting stakeholders, it’s ultimately dogsbodies work and you’re not adding value you just need to be a living breathing relatively normal person.

I definitely wouldn’t want to leave my four kids to go have a series of dinners and lunches with strangers and talk about work...
I had to do a crazy amount of travelling for work in my 20s... and I was just a PA! I mean, not ‘just’ as I worked my ass off but it was me that had to traipse around after my boss and it’s hard work landing in a different time zone after a long-ass flight, being expected to be 100% productive when your body clock is out, you don’t really know anyone so it’s not like you’re off out partying every night (No FOD, you’re not so save the Hangover style ‘mad night out’ Stories please) then you get home and have crappy jetlag to deal with and absolutely no time off to get your head straight. I remember all my mates going to see Oasis and The Verve while I was sitting in a tit hotel at Boston airport and just thinking ‘this is just NOT the life’ But obviously FOD will give it the big one, the important international man of mystery that he is!

Reactions: 14
Alexa play timber 🎵

This is the most entertaining his comments have ever been 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Btw as an actual sickly person who’s managed to end up on some tragic NHS death case list so gets texts I imagine only ur nanas do, the only contact I’ve had from the NHS about it is a text containing this link:

I have two cancer consultants (my initial surgeon & now my pregnancy cancer one) and neither of them have felt the need to get in touch or mention it in the 4 appts I’ve had with them the last few weeks. 2 ob gyn snr nurses who check in on me cos I lived in their ward for 3 weeks and they’re angels haven’t said anything. My normal person midwife hasn’t been in touch.

I’m going to guess it’s not a problem and this was very clearly an excuse to stunt he’s abroad 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17

You don’t like a snob, you do sound very patronising.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So now saying someone's health advice is dodgy is trolling and people should just say nothing and #bekind 🤦‍♀️ he's blocked so many people the ones left are the ones that like his usual contrived humour.

Screenshot_2020-02-26-21-15-13-628_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I had to do a crazy amount of travelling for work in my 20s... and I was just a PA! I mean, not ‘just’ as I worked my ass off but it was me that had to traipse around after my boss and it’s hard work landing in a different time zone after a long-ass flight, being expected to be 100% productive when your body clock is out, you don’t really know anyone so it’s not like you’re off out partying every night (No FOD, you’re not so save the Hangover style ‘mad night out’ Stories please) then you get home and have crappy jetlag to deal with and absolutely no time off to get your head straight. I remember all my mates going to see Oasis and The Verve while I was sitting in a tit hotel at Boston airport and just thinking ‘this is just NOT the life’ But obviously FOD will give it the big one, the important international man of mystery that he is!
omg you’re never “just” anything! I was v good friends with a lot of the PAs at one job and it’s the most intense job going because it blurs the lines between work / life, you’re essentially on call a lot of the time. And you’re often dealing with a mega diva. I looooved hearing the goss but often was sadly privy to some really horrible mistreatments and fucked up tit their bosses put upon them.

but yeah whilst their bosses are at SXSW or Cannes and ritzy industry dinners ending up in GQ they’ll be in hotels or rented houses lonely af, it’s actually quite sad.

Reactions: 3
If I were Clemmie I would be like just stop this now, it’s embarrassing and clearly losing followers daily is not a positive sign so just quit it. They have had their instaglory and now it’s time to put it to bed. It must be cringe worthy reading the comments on his posts and then also seeing the truth here as well. Just why? Give it up please!!!!
I feel since AliceGate the power balance must have shifted and she no longer has any influence over his online activities. Hence he is completely out of control!

Reactions: 9
Ooof, I only went to dry my hair - peeked at his stats before, approx 990,650. After 20 minutes, 990,517.

Don't piss off the experts, Sly.

I feel since AliceGate the power balance must have shifted and she no longer has any influence over his online activities. Hence he is completely out of control!
Like when Tom Cruise got rid of his old manager, and all of a sudden he was jumping on sofas looking like a tool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
omg you’re never “just” anything! I was v good friends with a lot of the PAs at one job and it’s the most intense job going because it blurs the lines between work / life, you’re essentially on call a lot of the time. And you’re often dealing with a mega diva. I looooved hearing the goss but often was sadly privy to some really horrible mistreatments and fucked up tit their bosses put upon them.

but yeah whilst their bosses are at SXSW or Cannes and ritzy industry dinners ending up in GQ they’ll be in hotels or rented houses lonely af, it’s actually quite sad.
Funny you mention GQ because I actually worked for the publisher in one of my roles... it ended up being a pretty awful experience for exactly the things you have said in your first paragraph. Still, as you say, some great and very funny stories came out of it! At least FOD will have plenty of time in his hotel room to dream up his next great and funny story 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So now saying someone's health advice is dodgy is trolling and people should just say nothing and #bekind 🤦‍♀️ he's blocked so many people the ones left are the ones that like his usual contrived humour.

View attachment 88764
This #bekind bollocks is just a cover all close down! Dr amputates the wrong leg...don’t mention it just be kind. Your bank allow a Nigerian Prince to empty your account...no fear just be kind. Sky TV want to hike up their prices...don’t challenge them just be kind.
Not being allowed to hold people to account because these sheep twats have learned the words “troll” and “be kind” irritates the fk out of me 😡🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.