MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post is just a way to let the timeline know he’s off in Asia... he doesn’t give a tit else he wouldn’t be sharing bad advice, he’d link out to the official NHS guidelines which don’t say any of this stuff.
It's like the folk that claim tenuous links during terrorist attacks. After the attack on Westminster Bridge, someone's mum on FB declared she had gone for lunch nearby the day before

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Also he says to use hand sanitiser where possible - that's against all guidelines - soap and water is always preferable to alcohol gel. He's a dick. Maybe don't travel?

"please tag" - WANKER, using a global health emergency to try and get more followers.

Totally thought the same that he is trying to one show off he is Oh so important on business travel but yet anyone with half a brain wouldn’t go unless it was absolutely necessary! Then also trying to sneak in some more followers, um no Simon.
I’m just dreading the videos he will post if he self quarantines for 14 days - which is government advise if you return from the high risk countries!! Could be lots of Tattling going on 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Pompous twit. I hope they stick him in quarantine for 6 months and confiscate his phone.

Because I have a ‘platform’ I wish to tell you mere pathetic mortals what to do.... it makes a change from wanking on about his poxy bathroom. But thanks FOD none of us had thought to wash our hands... if only we had a luxury seven billion pound gifted bathroom...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would grown women put glitter on,their faces? Why, why why?
I guess for the same reason kids like to...cos it's fun!!!! (Except when you have to scrape half your face off to get rid of it)...Normal non narcissistic people dont look or act so twatty about it though and don't just do it once a year for the gram. I've been glittering up for years and ain't letting any fake pretentious instafleecers ruin it for me now just because they're all trying to get involved...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Until people start dropping like they have bubonic plague in the 14th century I will continue to not panic 😅😅
tbh the collapse of the nhs will kill us all eventually, if we’re lucky enough to not be murdered by tory austerity first. Considering recent news of the lowering mortality rate & the demographic of their audience you’d think both would be a more pertinent issue tbh but how else can u stunt you’re in Asia??????

My face right now omg - washing your hands is dumb tit obvious? Why were you not doing this before? I’ve not had to change anything about how I behave & I work in Soho, because I am a clean bleeping person??

also loooool at that MD, tell him sis x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh look, the comments on the coronavirus post have disappeared. Can't take the legitimate criticism, Slymon?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
His follower numbers are going to drop like a hot pile of tit after this car crash post!!!! 👀👀👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my goodness, I just don’t know if I’ve got brain space for new ones in me... the kid sellers in all their myriad forms are twisting my melon man!

Multi-cunts 😫
Is the collective noun for cunts "an instagram"?

Anyone want to put bets on how many followers he looses from his latest post 🙌🏻
What a PRICK!!!! Using something that is killing people and affecting so many more in ways he can't even imagine just for engagement. Pass me the #kindlygifted sick bucket.

What a grade A twit. TM Clemmie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Totally thought the same that he is trying to one show off he is Oh so important on business travel but yet anyone with half a brain wouldn’t go unless it was absolutely necessary! Then also trying to sneak in some more followers, um no Simon.
I’m just dreading the videos he will post if he self quarantines for 14 days - which is government advise if you return from the high risk countries!! Could be lots of Tattling going on 😂😂
Tbh I don’t want to sound like a snob but I’ve always seen international travel as something more junior members of staff are sent on? From 21-24 I did a loooot because my boss was in NY, he clearly wasn’t gonna come to me. All my mates in creative fields or agency side were living out of hotels and had sick instas, it’s only the ones that got “left behind” (eg have been in the same role earning the same salary for 7+ years) that are still doing it? They’re also skint, single, and living the same life we all were in our early 20s 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

most people have healthy work / life boundaries and don’t want to do that, especially not regularly. I see myself as above doing it tbh and would see giving someone in my team the opportunity as a far better use of company money so they can do something new and build their confidence presenting and meeting stakeholders, it’s ultimately dogsbodies work and you’re not adding value you just need to be a living breathing relatively normal person.

I definitely wouldn’t want to leave my four kids to go have a series of dinners and lunches with strangers and talk about work...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Could he not have teleconferenced for business instead of traveling half way round the world and potentially spreading the virus ?....seems rather reckless!......oh he must be soooooo important....🙄
my daughter is an English teacher in China- in fact Deputy Head teacher and she's only 26 ( but thankfully was home on holiday before coronavirus broke out)
..she's currently marooned at home ( I'm secretly very happy about this as she's been away from home in China for last 3 years) , but hoping to return to China by end of March , yet is however managing to continue teaching her classes by Skype call ( children are still off school, so they join conference call and see the lessons on screen)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve never known so many people tell FOD he’s wrong! Sweet baby Jebus-the worm is turning 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.