MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish there would be an internet shut down for a couple of days, these addicts would no doubt lose their minds. On another note I might get off my aRse, not ass, and get stuff done.;)
I often think this. In fact I wrote a piece about it when the Alicegate thing flooded the news. I say article as though I write for a living but I don't, it was just for fun which I suppose makes it just a piece of writing and nothing like an article at all 🤣

If the internet does have a planned switch off, please send #thoughtsandprayers it's not until at least Thusday night when I go back to work. I've got a few nights off now and there is not a hope in hell of my body clock having a normal sleeping pattern until this rotation of nights is over!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so behind, what with PS-gate and half term. But oh god, a FOD lookalike. A budget FOD? And the other half too I see, his wife also has a mirror account. Just what Insta needs. More.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so behind, what with PS-gate and half term. But oh god, a FOD lookalike. A budget FOD? And the other half too I see, his wife also has a mirror account. Just what Insta needs. More.
ive just looked at their account 🙄 but she looks really really familar ! wracking my brain now to try and remember why!

Reactions: 4
OMG he even has the same wrinkles!! Is there some sort of factory making these clones? yuck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very rudely our house got flooded so I’ve not had as much time to catch up. I’ll admit that being Scottish I occasionally use “of not have” as most people here do it 😱

I am bloody loving FOD trying so hard with all his videos but still dropping followers, he is the gift that keeps on giving! I admit I’ve been caught up in the PS threads which led to Cliff Richard threads.... thinking Slymon and his biting might fit in well at CR’s parties

• Sad
Very rudely our house got flooded so I’ve not had as much time to catch up. I’ll admit that being Scottish I occasionally use “of not have” as most people here do it 😱

I am bloody loving FOD trying so hard with all his videos but still dropping followers, he is the gift that keeps on giving! I admit I’ve been caught up in the PS threads which led to Cliff Richard threads.... thinking Slymon and his biting might fit in well at CR’s parties
Sorry to hear about your flooding @Breakdance Badass - hope it’s not too disastrous (but water damage always bloody is!) and you and your fam are safe 🥰

I’m originally from Manchester and the “of” was always strong there, even when I was a nipper, but my mother was a tyrant with how we spoke (hated it at the time I wanted to say “innit” like all my mates) but grateful for those beatings now 😏 that I (mostly - rest bite) know how to spell and articulate properly...or propah as they say in the Republic of Mancunia - Another grrr moment is when people write about their kids he/she “is growing up to quick” grrr 😡

Yeah Sly is a massive disaster zone atm. It seems nothing he can do can draw in the crowds as it once did, but who are these people who are only now concluding his stuff is shite and not worth following? I mean, for me it’s always been shite and his recent stuff is just more of the same as he’s been doing for years. Why now are 300-600 people a day leaving him? It’s not like they are sick of the ADs, he’s not had any. So what’s is the catalyst, is this really the Clemmie debacle fallout???🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to hear about your flooding @Breakdance Badass - hope it’s not too disastrous (but water damage always bloody is!) and you and your fam are safe 🥰

I’m originally from Manchester and the “of” was always strong there, even when I was a nipper, but my mother was a tyrant with how we spoke (hated it at the time I wanted to say “innit” like all my mates) but grateful for those beatings now 😏 that I (mostly - rest bite) know how to spell and articulate properly...or propah as they say in the Republic of Mancunia - Another grrr moment is when people write about their kids he/she “is growing up to quick” grrr 😡

Yeah Sly is a massive disaster zone atm. It seems nothing he can do can draw in the crowds as it once did, but who are these people who are only now concluding his stuff is shite and not worth following? I mean, for me it’s always been shite and his recent stuff is just more of the same as he’s been doing for years. Why now are 300-600 people a day leaving him? It’s not like they are sick of the ADs, he’s not had any. So what’s is the catalyst, is this really the Clemmie debacle fallout???🤷‍♀️
** Cue EastEnders doof-doofs **

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it's partly the Clemmie stuff but it can't be all her because he always had more followers than she did, so they didn't exist purely as a double act.

I think it's equally that people can smell the desperation through their phones. He's gone from Big Dick Energy to Please Clap Energy.

Also the lack of ADs. The insta-huns love to be aspirational, they want to follow people who are 'lucky' and live glamourous lives. If he and she aren't at all the events, brand-sponsored dinner parties, weekends away and of course the 40k holidays then they aren't anywhere near as interesting. in fact they're just a pair of Middle Class down-from-London's in Thanet. You could throw a pebble on Broadstairs beach and hit about ten of them.

Oh, BTW I head that DLAM is moving to Hove (v imaginative, Zoe).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's partly the Clemmie stuff but it can't be all her because he always had more followers than she did, so they didn't exist purely as a double act.

I think it's equally that people can smell the desperation through their phones. He's gone from Big Dick Energy to Please Clap Energy.

Also the lack of ADs. The insta-huns love to be aspirational, they want to follow people who are 'lucky' and live glamourous lives. If he and she aren't at all the events, brand-sponsored dinner parties, weekends away and of course the 40k holidays then they aren't anywhere near as interesting. in fact they're just a pair of Middle Class down-from-London's in Thanet. You could throw a pebble on Broadstairs beach and hit about ten of them.
Good point - I don’t follow any “influencers”, never have, so I didn’t and still don’t understand their appeal, but I’m not a young mum looking for “whatever” so I probably should try to look at things from their perspective. I guess the sheep effect plays a massive part in their lives too and these influencers are “a trend” and are easily discarded like the throw away fashion of clothes and interiors. SODs are no longer relevant I guess, they’ve run their course. This makes me happy but I know there will be some other grabby twit filling the void the SODs have left 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
@Dogmuck

omg thank you for sharing, will explore later!! Also lol that his government name is in the thread title, he’s not big enough to excuse the inevitable when HR/colleagues google you at a job only to find out you’re a weirdo online?!

Oh, BTW I head that DLAM is moving to Hove (v imaginative, Zoe).
This is so true. I don’t understand how people stomach seeing brands paying for influencers to be wined and dined like that... but clearly some people like feeling like they get an exclusive sneak peak? I guess it’s how OK etc function with their weird tours of soap actresses houses...

I really hope you’re okay, and your poor house! Is it getting better now?

I can’t believe CR has a thread here, we’re a savage bunch 🤣 is he really a sex offender then? What happens at these parties? I hope he’s not a nonce :/ The (mega witch) librarian at school had a shrine to him in our school library in the early 00s, she had no excuse even as kids we knew he was a bit weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Omg, there's terrible flooding where I live too. I always moan about walking up our hill, but I'm quite chuffed to live on it right now! Hope you can get back to normal soon.

I think it is hilarious how swiftly the numbers are dropping- rats fleeing a sinking ship comes to mind!!

• Haha
Hi there- just a new tattler here who’s enjoying reading this thread!

Someone who works at Kings or who knows someone who works posted in here to say she’s suspended on full pay.
Suspended on full pay? No wonder the NHS is in a crisis. On the NMC website it’s doesn’t state that she’s “suspended” or “unfit for practice”...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi there- just a new tattler here who’s enjoying reading this thread!

Suspended on full pay? No wonder the NHS is in a crisis. On the NMC website it’s doesn’t state that she’s “suspended” or “unfit for practice”...
It generally doesn’t. The nmc website only gets updated if you’re being investigated by the nmc themselves or struck off. Clearly MOD is in trouble with the hospital trust rather than the NMC...

• Wow
She even got the coat 😱
She looks like The Muddy Mummy to me. She’s a boring Scotland based InstaTwat. Maybe that’s why she looks familiar? 🤷‍♀️

She likes a bit of festival glitter like Clemmie too. Ugh. Clones! Clones everywhere!!
D8D839B7-67E8-4807-8F8F-3AF8684B2E6C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why would grown women put glitter on,their faces? Why, why why?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.