Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

istapp

I'm surprised they're going back to Lyme, wasn't that where they were the weekend before Alicegate?
He hasn't chosen a good shot of mod or she's super stressed. Worth remembering it was her insta mums that chucked her to the dogs without a second thought.
View attachment 86956
do you get to set the background colour gradients in stories? cause this is very pleasing despite being a post by the ODs.

Reactions: 2

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s saying that Clemmie had tried to approach her but some-other ’mummy blogger’ that she’s blocked has? Though what she’s written doesn’t make much sense so who actually knows.
I'm not going to lie, it was hard to decipher in places!!

Libertine

VIP Member
Maybe it’s his mum?
I think his mum is a conservative, religious type. 😂

Fuck Jerry are in the business of creating viral accounts. They steal content and were behind the marketing of the Fyre Festival. They also have a hand in the Influencers in the Wild account, which was flooding my feed until I deleted it.

Smartie

Chatty Member
CB was still following budget Clemmie when I checked a wee while ago (today) She says in her grid post someone's mother.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Was very funny and apt!
It would have been if I had intended the pun...I was just having a menopausal moment - I can’t claim comedy for that, that was just me being a **** 🤪 Next I’ll be writing “of” for “have” 😱🤦‍♀️

Fathead

VIP Member
What’s going on with Candice B? She is slaying Clemmie and her circles again on stories ...

Reactions: 1

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I remember a holiday company making a post saying they didn't have x or Y, but were welcoming the OD's to stay in the middle of nowhere. Maybe it's this holiday or did they take it already ?

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Next time he posts we need to play a game of “Hun/Bot FOD Defender Bingo”

Eyes down for a full house.....

- Urgh why are you so jealous?
- Why are you so mean? #bekind #mentalhealthawareness
- FOD is the best dad in the world, you could learn from him.
- You can always unfollow 🤷🏼‍♀️
- You must be fun at parties.
- Why are you so angry and negative?
- If you don’t like his “content” just scroll on.
- U ok Hun?

Bonus points for the random “I miss Clemmie” “How is Clemmie?”
If you see all these comments simply comment HOUSE!
🙋‍♀️ I'm game!

Grove77

Gutted about scouserachel. Her posts on FOD were hilarious. I suppose she’s fallen foul of the #bekind movement.
I’m pretty sure I remember seeing her post a picture of Caroline flack’s outfit the day she went to court, and making an unkind comment about it - I saw her account was gone thIs week and wondered if that was connected.

• Sad