Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cabbagepatch

- Urgh why are you so jealous? -> fuck off
- Why are you so mean? #bekind #mentalhealthawareness -> fuck off
- FOD is the best dad in the world, you could learn from him. -> fuck right off
- You can always unfollow 🤷🏼‍♀️-> fuck off
- You must be fun at parties. -> fuck off
- Why are you so angry and negative? -> fuck off
- If you don’t like his “content” just scroll on. -> fuck off
- U ok Hun? -> get on the number 43 bus to fuck town and when you get there, fuck off some more.

:)
@istapp you bloody genius 😂

Reactions: 3

BingoWings

Chatty Member
😂

You know the x at the end of your sentence, doesn’t make the sentence any less insulting? In a post about intolerance, offence and educating one’s self.

#notoftheboomergeneration
Nor am I from the boom generation and I didn't get what she meant either!

captainhelix

There was also a post a few threads back saying she was spotted buying condoms. Remember that??

I think those vanished too.

I thought that. He looks really sad. Walking down the middle of the road. He needs to step away and get some perspective on what’s important in his life. This fake IG world is just that fake. But it’s so important to him. I’ve said before that I think if they’d both done that back in Nov things might be different for them now.
Yeah I remember those!

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
My fave comment from his post is this. Every time I read it I just giggle because I’m saying it in my head in a Yorkshire/Bolton/Alien accent. I know it’s not funny but I’m afreid it’s just got stuck in my head...can we add it to the thread title?? 😂😂😂🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
No that’s weirdly hilarious! I read it in a sort of Russian cyborg voice in my head 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Titfer

Chatty Member
Been here hasn’t he...
Shot of clemmie to stop those rumours ✅
Exposure of twins (twins back at work) to plug the follower exodus ✅
Photo of dog ✅
Family time ✅
Metrosexual comment about saving time on washing ✅
There, they’re, their - Sly must try harder ❌
Out of everything, the cutting down on washing part, irked me the most!

• Haha

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
I just did some hinch. Good god. I think she might be single handedly responsible for global warming.

I think I’m stuck in a total insta sustainability bubble but her stories were just pics of nuclear cleaning products which are terrible for kids to be exposed too ! WTAF!!

I like my influencers to have Their cleaning products in reusable Amber bottles with dymo labels and bristle brushes 😂
OMFG I wasn't going to go on her page because I cannot stand any of it but not content with spraying the house (poor dog probably has a nebuliser) she is shoving spray up her nose!!!
I can never ever go on her thread....🤐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Mustard

VIP Member
It’s awful. He’s awful. Maybe it made her happy because she lobbed it between his eyes shortly after he took this photo.
She does not look herself. She’s aged too. Whatever I think about them I do find it incredibly sad that they’re at this point in their 30’s looking so sad and stressed when they have so much to be grateful for.
[/QUOTE unmanicured hands. Does she usually have one? I don’t think all her sun exposure is doing her face any favours.

• Haha

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Ooh ooh thank you!! This is gold!! Surely she did NOT just come out with this?! Most people would find that offensive, and I’m pretty sure she isn’t one of his previous flight attendants. Such bullshit!! Bullshittttttttt arrgghhhhh
No he asked her to do it... There is a screenshot of the comment on the previous page I think.

BingoWings

Chatty Member
I'm so confused - all the people in response on CB's post seem to know who she is talking about, but how?

Some think she is talking about Alice?! Talking about how she should be struck off.

surely she she just say who it is 😬😬😬😬