MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhh. This explains so much. Simon's family are load of stiff upper lips, British to the core, squash your feelings down kinda folks. This must be why he needs to seek endless validation online!!!
Clemmie clashing with one of the girls? Is that a massive deal? I'm a parent to a child with Oppositional Defiant Disorder, so I know a bit about clashing with your kids! I hope, for them, that it was just a brief period in their lives.
He seems to take LITERALLY any opportunity to sneakily slag Clemmie off. If these are the little digs he makes publically, I can only imagine he's worse in private. Maybe HE'S the troll that drove her to Tattle to vent her true feelings- you're right, Clem, he is a twit!!
As someone who's entire online personality is based on being a father of 4 daughters, he really, really needs to reassess the way he plays up to stereotypes of women and girls. He is disgusting.
I hope the LOLs are worth it in the end Sly.
I think the more I read about his attitude towards Clemmie and the girls, the more I understand why she came on here to vent. She kept this a secret from him we assume? She aired her concerns about his posts about the kids. He’s ignored it. If she did tell him the IG influencer stuff was getting her down, did he respond with a dismissive, ignore it all, suck it up and get on with it?
Just thinking back to the Christmas post, she just looked incredibly uncomfortable like, man get that camera out of my face. He’s repeatedly shows an utter disregard for the girls and Clemmie. He wants to carry on with this charade regardless of how anyone else feels.

Reactions: 18
- Urgh why are you so jealous? -> duck off
- Why are you so mean? #bekind #mentalhealthawareness -> duck off
- FOD is the best dad in the world, you could learn from him. -> duck right off
- You can always unfollow 🤷🏼‍♀️ -> duck off
- You must be fun at parties. -> duck off
- Why are you so angry and negative? -> duck off
- If you don’t like his “content” just scroll on. -> duck off
- U ok Hun? -> get on the number 43 bus to duck town and when you get there, duck off some more.

:)
Loving this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Brilliant @istapp

Reactions: 7
apologies long day at work. hope everyone is having a lovely evening!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks. Blooming heck that’s not a pleasant read. Lots of things make me feel uncomfortable. It seems to push the boundaries or appropriate and necessary even for him. I wonder if he would benefit from reading about child development. Another thing is I’m reminded about how much he stereotypes women and girls. Given he is the worlds (alleged) expert on girls he seems to know very little. Also isn’t he supposed to be bringing up strong independent women? Because I’m not convinced he’s quite grasped that doesn’t mean patronising and stereotyping.
Run Clemmie. It’s not too late.... and when I say run I mean with the girls not on yet another holiday.

Reactions: 16
Wonder whether it’s meaningless rumour spreading or whether one of the huns she’s crossed has decided enough is enough, knowing Slymon is on here 24/7....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone posted that Clemmie was seeing a rugby player.

I don't know if it was true, but the post was deleted soon after.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Turns out I know someone who works with him... can’t wait to see if I can steer the topic round to it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.