MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised they're going back to Lyme, wasn't that where they were the weekend before Alicegate?
He hasn't chosen a good shot of mod or she's super stressed. Worth remembering it was her insta mums that chucked her to the dogs without a second thought.
84003065_224951655203220_3199288210574655799_n.jpg

Reactions: 5
Hungermama recently started covering her children’s faces after stating she would do so.ni don’t think she’s gone back and done the same on previous photos.

I'm surprised they're going back to Lyme, wasn't that where they were the weekend before Alicegate?
He hasn't chosen a good shot of mod or she's super stressed. Worth remembering it was her insta mums that chucked her to the dogs without a second thought.
View attachment 86956
He must be inferring she hasn’t been cracking many smiles. Lotsa lotsa lolz.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 86956
Made her smile, probably thinking which part of fOd's anatomy she would like to shove it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Slymon :- “Guys, guys, GUYS, Twins, wife, GUYS. Ffs can you all just pretend like we are having fun. I need some bastard photos...WE HAVE AN AD! Yes it’s for that Sharon&Tom, Julie&Tom...Tom and somebody. Who gives a duck what they are called we’ve got a bleeping AD and a follow up competition next week. Yes I know we’ve swapped one bastard freezing rain soaked beach for another but let’s just pretend we are fascinated by dinosaurs. Ah thanks Clem, at least you do as you’re told”
Clemmie:- smiles wryly and rolls the heavy lump of rock around in her hand and whispers under her breath “god I wish he hadn’t had that vasectomy, I would love to sort his bollocks out with this baby against that Victorian landfill” 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Slymon :- “Guys, guys, GUYS, Twins, wife, GUYS. Ffs can you all just pretend like we are having fun. I need some bastard photos...WE HAVE AN AD! Yes it’s for that Sharon&Tom, Julie&Tom...Tom and somebody. Who gives a duck what they are called we’ve got a bleeping AD and a follow up competition next week. Yes I know we’ve swapped one bastard freezing rain soaked beach for another but let’s just pretend we are fascinated by dinosaurs. Ah thanks Clem, at least you do as you’re told”
Clemmie:- smiles wryly and rolls the heavy lump of rock around in her hand and whispers under her breath “god I wish he hadn’t had that vasectomy, I would love to sort his bollocks out with this baby against that Victorian landfill” 🤔
A completion! I knew it wouldn't be long till he wheeled one of those out for his fans.🙄

Reactions: 5
...made her smile...

I did think they would use CF and mental health, somehow and I think... it begins?

Reactions: 11
I can’t even think about wanting to welcome Clemmie back until there is a full discussion and disclosure of what happened and why.

I don’t want her to be unhappy and I reckon she’s had a horrid few months at least.

but a full and Frank explanation and apology is needed.

(on another note thanks tattlers for your recent feedback it was really helpful xx)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gutted about scouserachel. Her posts on FOD were hilarious. I suppose she’s fallen foul of the #bekind movement.
I’m pretty sure I remember seeing her post a picture of Caroline flack’s outfit the day she went to court, and making an unkind comment about it - I saw her account was gone thIs week and wondered if that was connected.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Replaced with a £120 ACNE beanie

I think it’s a case of ‘show everyone my hunter coat and acne beanie, Simon’
I was going to comment on the beanie, she really has no style / identity of her own, it is genuinely just shoe horning mid price accessories into an outfit isn’t it. I like acne but the emoji stuff is just tat isn’t it :/

I can’t even think about wanting to welcome Clemmie back until there is a full discussion and disclosure of what happened and why.

I don’t want her to be unhappy and I reckon she’s had a horrid few months at least.

but a full and Frank explanation and apology is needed.

(on another note thanks tattlers for your recent feedback it was really helpful xx)
This is interesting - what do you think she could say to explain it all?

obviously I’m not her and can’t speak for her but for this outsider looking in, it just looks like she was quite catty and scathing of her peers (competitors?) just for the thrill of it. How do you justify that? How can she rebuild trust after mugging off mates and “colleagues” she had come on her podcast? Who would want to hang out with her after this? Someone’s micro influencer mate said how they’d been warned away from brand OD so they’re not even worth anything to that community anymore, it’s been over a quarter of the year and they’ve gotten some mugs with a holiday home to give them a free week & some McCain’s roasties.

I think both of them have multiple spiritual sicknesses which will take years of work (therapy, recovery, commitment to a new way of living) to remedy. I hope they do for their sake + the kids’, but I won’t hold my breath 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
View attachment 86956
do you get to set the background colour gradients in stories? cause this is very pleasing despite being a post by the ODs.

Reactions: 2
Replaced with a £120 ACNE beanie

I think it’s a case of ‘show everyone my hunter coat and acne beanie, Simon’
I wouldn’t know what make the hat or jacket are. I thought Slymon had found it in the cellar clear out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These companies are just awful why do they keep giving them free stuff? Do they get loads of booking because of it. Any company who gives free things to them I wouldn’t touch with a barge pole.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how it works, the sods would have been looking to stay somewhere for their break, so do they approach the person that lets out the property and just blatantly ask what can they offer them in return of a mention on his stories?
Also, how valuable is a story that disappears after 24hrs? Surely a proper post is more worthwhile to the advertiser??

Reactions: 14
Now he decides to hide her face?? Her face is on his book cover and all over his IG history. He really is very dim.
And I'm sure shes loving being mocked aged 13 for not wearing wellies like her 4 year old siblings. He will literally do anything for content irregardless of the consequences on his kids, the f00king salad

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.