MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hope clemmie’s knobbing a rugby player. She should divorce Simon. She could reinvent herself post divorce in a post-Caroline flack #bekind world “I lost everything” pity party. Keep the rugby player secret.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she always write nonsensical posts like that?
tbf I did fully understand what she wrote, a lot of the phrases are very black british (“I’m not gonna die” = I can’t come and die, I think it’s of Nigerian origin // “I beg”) and some of it is just more London turns of phrase (which admittedly is largely derived from Afro/Caribbean culture 🤷🏻‍♀️). I fully understood it & I am a white woman but I did grow up in SE (not Clem’s zone 9 SE in a 6 bed lol).

Tbh good on her for calling tit out, I do wonder what ramifications it has for her (as she pointed out). I don’t know how I feel about CB as a whole though. On one hand I love increasing representation in fields dominated by MC white rich women... but...I just can’t forgive or excuse the selling of tit people don’t need to their peers? There’s one thing selling gentrifiers £499 cots but there’s another thing making normal women feel inadequate because they can’t afford XYZ for their babies? It’s just an icky industry that needs to die.

Reactions: 11
So CB went to some event today and a two faced white instahun (who she had blocked before) approached her and she is pissed off, right?
What event was it and who do we think the instahun is?

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s saying that Clemmie had tried to approach her but some-other ’mummy blogger’ that she’s blocked has? Though what she’s written doesn’t make much sense so who actually knows.
I'm not going to lie, it was hard to decipher in places!!

Reactions: 2
Middle aged white woman from the sticks , I made no sense of what she’s getting at( don’t knock me for that )
Yeah I do think before anyone takes this offensively to remember this is actually a really diverse age range here (easy to forget online!!) & I know most regular posters would be mortified to know they’d put their foot in it and offended anyone.

I can see why someone would be offended at describing a dialect as nonsensical just because it varies from RP lol. It won’t make sense if you’re not used to hearing that dialect, and reading is always harder than hearing, too! It’s the same thing as Scots or the Yorkshire version, I’m sure there are loads of others (don’t Cornwall have their own language?) but I’m not very well travelled in the UK to say! + I don’t have a degree in linguistics so sorry if I’m using all the wrong terms for this x

Reactions: 12
Grandmother Pukka?
That‘s my guess. There are pictures on GM Pukka of G Fletcher’s book. G Fletcher had an afternoon book publication do.
It would make sense for CB to be there coz she has her own book coming out, I assume same publisher?

Bet Clemmie is glad to be out of all the social events but it is interesting how CB is pissed at her...quite rightly!

Reactions: 7
The thing is, I think they deliberately make it unclear as to what they are getting at, they want the drama and controversy whipped up, it makes the drama. That’s what they love. The drama. If you wanna say something just say it. Don’t elude to it.
Drama, drama, drama!!
And they all want the engagement

Reactions: 5
That‘s my guess. There are pictures on GM Pukka of G Fletcher’s book. G Fletcher had an afternoon book publication do.
It would make sense for CB to be there coz she has her own book coming out, I assume same publisher?

Bet Clemmie is glad to be out of all the social events but it is interesting how CB is pissed at her...quite rightly!
That was my logic both Candice and GP posted pics of GF’s book on stories and Candice and MP don’t seem to follow each other.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I need to go back to this again...this quote from budget Clemmie boils my piss!
This was in 2004ish right? 16 years ago. “We were not empowered women then were we” It was 2004 not fecking 1904, you’re a university educated young woman, who, at that stage had already felt empowered enough to go on reality TV and make herself and her then boyfriend look like a dick! Clemmie didn’t kiss this man so she’s Not an empowered women then...Jesus love try saying that to Emiline Pankhurst (obvs you’d struggle, unless you were some sort of medium, as she’s dead, but you get my point). Even if Budget Clemmie meant “they” were not empowered women “then” but they are now, still seems like a really shite comment. I was super empowered at 22, I was young, beautiful (so I was told), educated and had no fucks to give...22-32 it probably the most empowered time in a woman’s life because you’ve got everything going for you.
And they all want the engagement
Totally - it’s like the whole Facebook vague message so the huns say “you ok hun?” And the poster writes “yeah babe will pm you”.
duck off you pity harvesting twats! Have the courage of your convictions. Just get the name out and deal with the aftermath, you twats!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Sorry I need to go back to this again...this quote from budget Clemmie boils my piss!
This was in 2004ish right? 16 years ago. “We were not empowered women then were we” It was 2004 not fecking 1904, you’re a university educated young woman, who, at that stage had already felt empowered enough to go on reality TV and make herself and her then boyfriend look like a dick! Clemmie didn’t kiss this man so she’s Not an empowered women then...Jesus love try saying that to Emiline Pankhurst (obvs you’d struggle, unless you were some sort of medium, as she’s dead, but you get my point). Even if Budget Clemmie meant “they” were not empowered women “then” but they are now, still seems like a really shite comment. I was super empowered at 22, I was young, beautiful (so I was told), educated and had no fucks to give...22-32 it probably the most empowered time in a woman’s life because you’ve got everything going for you.

Totally - it’s like the whole Facebook vague message so the huns say “you ok hun?” And the poster writes “yeah babe will pm you”.
duck off you pity harvesting twats! Have the courage of your convictions. Just get the name out and deal with the aftermath, you twats!
Pity harvesting twit. Let me just toddle off and save that one to my list of insults....🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s saying that Clemmie had tried to approach her but some-other ’mummy blogger’ that she’s blocked has? Though what she’s written doesn’t make much sense so who actually knows.
It was badly written-I had trouble deciphering it.

Reactions: 4
CB is also having a pop.
The orange one is first, then green.
Pink is last.
Would love to know what's gone on.
Is she pissed she wasnt invited to Giovanna Fletchers book launch? I’m so bleeping tired and bored of Candice, duck off hun you’re not the spokes person for all people of colour.

Is she pissed she wasnt invited to Giovanna Fletchers book launch? I’m so bleeping tired and bored of Candice, duck off hun you’re not the spokes person for all people of colour.
Ok I’ve re read the other comments and assuming she was at the book launch and she’s talking about a bloggers mum so must mean Grandmother Pukka

• Wow
  • Heart

Ok I’ve re read the other comments and assuming she was at the book launch and she’s talking about a bloggers mum so must mean Grandmother Pukka
I love CSI tattle ❤

How many more books do these influencers have left in them??? Has anyone read any of them? Are they actually insightful?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.