Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
I agree his terminology is at times misogynistic, the willy thing is gross but christ, aging is a part of life...botox is not a must, a lot of the time the face compensates elsewhere anyway. Let's go back to calling him out on exploiting his kids, insulting the way he looks is just petty....
I didn’t say Botox was a must, but he does have extreme lines for his age, and he has brought them up in his post. It’s not plastic surgery. I have had Botox, and would have it again.

Reactions: 1

Libbie

VIP Member
Another Casey Neistat copycat is Alfie Deyes (Zoella’s boyfriend/child). He is utterly awful but his thread is hilarious. One of the funniest.

I seem to remember she used that most toxic of all the toxic Elbow Grease spray stuff to soak her baby’s bibs with before washing. How crazy is that?! I’ve bought that stuff to clean old plastic patio furniture that has outdoor moss/mould on and it is absolutely disgusting and was overpowering whilst being used outdoors! Hinch must be constantly high on the fumes.
That would explain A LOT!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Ok Lizzie Cundy, still none the wiser, seems like a budget/poor mans Tara Palmer Tomkinson. Anyway, how you getting on with the Sly buy-a-bot stats? Anyone got any visuals where we can see how he’s mananging to cling on to 993?