MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’ve re read the other comments and assuming she was at the book launch and she’s talking about a bloggers mum so must mean Grandmother Pukka
Where does she write a ‘bloggers mum’?

Clemmie Telford makes more sense. I can imagine her barging up and in a tone deaf manner asking why she has been blocked on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s his mum?
I think his mum is a conservative, religious type. 😂

duck Jerry are in the business of creating viral accounts. They steal content and were behind the marketing of the Fyre Festival. They also have a hand in the Influencers in the Wild account, which was flooding my feed until I deleted it.

Reactions: 2
CB was still following budget Clemmie when I checked a wee while ago (today) She says in her grid post someone's mother.

They wouldn’t get enough engagement if they were just direct about it.

If it is GMPukka - wtf is CB giving someone’s actual adult adult MUM a hard time?!!?

I am not a fan of CB at all. The whole madam stuff is just gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Grandmother Pukka, while not being tone deaf like Clemmie Telford, is probably very straight forward in a Dutch sort of way.

If Candice had the business acumen to run a brothel, I’m surprised she couldn’t terminate a conversation at an event. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok read all of the comments under CB latest grid post - actually has CB got her own thread?!

also she mentions Alice has never apologised to her!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok read all of the comments under CB latest grid post - actually has CB got her own thread?!

also she mentions Alice has never apologised to her!
She does, I don't know how to link to it. I do however feel that Clemmie was caught behaving badly, very badly but lots of the others are up to the same bithchy antics!

Come on Clemmie spill the beans, you know you want to!!!

Reactions: 4
Middle aged white woman from the sticks , I made no sense of what she’s getting at( don’t knock me for that )
Apologies, although it can come across as a intolerant. No offence intended. I think this is what a lot of campaigners mean when they say ‘educate yourself’ in language of minority groups. It happens a lot with mental illness. A lot of people still use very ill judged terms such as ‘deranged’ etc. I take it you are of the boomer generation x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm so confused - all the people in response on CB's post seem to know who she is talking about, but how?

Some think she is talking about Alice?! Talking about how she should be struck off.

surely she she just say who it is 😬😬😬😬

I take it you are of the boomer generation x
😂

You know the x at the end of your sentence, doesn’t make the sentence any less insulting? In a post about intolerance, offence and educating one’s self.

#notoftheboomergeneration

• Heart
Reactions: 18
😂

You know the x at the end of your sentence, doesn’t make the sentence any less insulting? In a post about intolerance, offence and educating one’s self.

#notoftheboomergeneration
I didn’t mean it as insult. I was just trying to explain

• Haha
Can’t go longer than 3 days for a post! How does one pic get so many likes so quickly??!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.