Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’m no handwriting expert but...I fucking well will be before the end of today...I’m zooming in and photographing every bastard letter to prove to you...the jury...that this man is an utter fraud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

HowardMoon

VIP Member
That house is cold as ice, ick... I’d be doing a #homereno on that decor too if I was the next owner 🤣 trying so hard to be cool, it’s aged already, well done SODs *slow clap*
It’s really horrible. Reminds me of the kind of dark decor in various different characters homes in The League of Gentlemen

Make clear what’s #gifted.... that’ll be everything then you twerp.
How fucking passive aggressive ‘...so it’s super clear for you’. You can hear ‘you jealous petty ASA bothering trolls’ at the end of that sentence. Ugh. Fuckoff Slymon.

• Haha
  • Heart

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Having read about Caroline Flack, I am feeling somewhat weird about the ODs. Not that they are prime tabloid fodder and super-well-known tv personalities, but to them it probably still feels like a massive amount of wide, negative exposure, constant criticism, isolation and a loss of livelihood. Even if that livelihood wasn’t well or honestly earned.
They have the option to step away from social media and put an end to the exposure and being constantly criticised, but unfortunately fod is so desperately fame hungry & greedy for attention and a gifted lifestyle he has sacrificed his children’s privacy for it. So sad 😞

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
How does he just keep getting more and more pathetic and terrible? The fact that he felt the need to make this post after clearly seeing Bountymargate get all the praise she deserves says so much about his true personality. No wonder he doesn’t have any friends and is forced to film himself alone running around fields pretending to play hockey with his mates.

Reactions: 22

cordes

So far it’s the tiles, flooring, light switches, lights that were freebies.... all can be seen on his grid post but undeclared.

Heelllooooooo ASA

Howdy

VIP Member
You know what SHOULD "weird you out" Simon, how much you share of your family's private moments. Gotta get those LOLs though!
Seriously! It seems to be a thing on social media which I find so odd: people share letters or texts or any comms from other people which are telling that person how special they are or what a great friend they are etc. It's all showing off. Just thank the person offline, it makes me cringe when I see these posts tagging whoever sent it with a thanks. I'd be so pissed off if a friend posted a personal message I'd sent them just to inflate their own ego infront of their followers. People do it with this kind of message from their partners. Like why?! It's personal. Often that partner isn't even on social media and is unaware their personal words are being posted for all and sundry to see. Is nada sacred these days?

• Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
We were the youngest couple in our NCT group, too, and were mid-twenties, skint, and not middle class. Felt like a pair of teenage street urchins! But yeah it’s all relative!
Thing is about Clemmie, she’s a midwife. Meaning that she will have surely come across every circumstance and pregnancy scenario known to womankind. Banging on about being too young is another example of how breathtakingly dense they both are. I’m sure that, yes, they felt young. Realistically, though, they must know that in the grand scheme of things they were and still are massively fucking privileged. Anyone who owns a 4 bed house in Crystal Palace at a very young age, has good health and healthy children, with tonnes of family support and a top education, has already won life’s lottery. Spare us the whining you pair of entitled sods!

• Heart
  • Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Do you think Clemmie looks at interior inspiration created by brands, points and says in a Little Britain Voice.... "I want that one"

First pic Novrmber 2029, note a very familiar lampshade.

Second pic, this company have had this wall paper on the go from at least late 2017 - it's dated already?
OMG! You just found Clemmie’s mood board for the last two room reveals!!

Never let it be said that Clemmie had an original thought in her head. 😉

• Haha

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Eugh. Who decorates their house like a psychedelic bedlam hospital. Gives me the heebyjeebies. Maybe Slymon should have that as his room, be fitting 👀

• Haha

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
It probably pains her to call him Daddy in public though
I feel bad for saying that so bluntly, so feel I should explain that I work in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services and know many young people out there recieving treatment have parents who blatantly should be the ones seeking the help for themselves. The young people I see have parents NOT in the public eye, so on a serious note it makes me really sad to think the eldest Hooper girl in particular, is carrying a load of parent baggage which has been seen and evaluated by her peers.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Clare

VIP Member
Ca Pietra can GET IN THE BIN. Would never, will never buy or be influenced by their tiles.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Also he apparently doesn’t know where that lame and unoriginal print is from but I’m going to take a wild guess and say it’s from Desenio 🙄

• Haha