Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeckyTheMaid

How dead must their personalities and or lives be though, judging by the prints in their frames. They don’t have anything that suggests a life lived or any character - no prints / bits picked up from (their many!) holidays, photographs, pictures or even posters of exhibitions or plays they’ve been to, anything that would actually be interesting to the idea. It’s all so bland, whoever found that inspo pic 10/10 well done, she must just be cruising Pinterest and copying and pasting whole pictures into her own home...
Its like she created a house on the sims in the 00s and wants that to be her house now

• Haha
Reactions: 30

VarmaFarger

Wouldn't you be REALLY hesitant to let your children go to the house of any children whose Dad refers to them as "vaginas"? Massive red flag.

• Sick
  • Sad

Heyjude

From his wife saying stop talking about your erect cock, moon cups and vaginas and stick to a safe topic like house stuff - I reckon she’s typed the crap for him as well
Definitely written by Clemmie, it’s got that smug, showy tone to it... and the poster! Oh the poster! I KNEW they have that poster somewhere in their house. Hey Sly, 2017 called, it wants it’s wall decor back!

• Haha

Limegroveglory

He is like Michael bloody Gove with his reinvention of the facts. Mate, you can keep pretending that you bought a wreck, but the previous owner has outed you as being a being a bullshit artist.The chutzpah of the man is incredible. As a fellow Ramsgatian it also pisses me right off that he does absolutely sod all for local businesses. Thanet is one of the poorest places in the south east and local businesses could all do with a boost that someone with his (admittedly diminishing) following could bring, but he never tags local shops or venues and neither did Clemmie before her instashame exile.

• Haha

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Is there such a thing as perverts who 'hide' by being in plain sight? (Does that make sense?)
Obviously there is. Jimmy Saville.

But you are going OTT here, FOD is not a perv, he's an unreconstructed idiot with deep-set prejudices about women. So deep-set he can't see them or realise that all the genital chat and awful stereotyping gives him away.

Reactions: 29

poopypants

I am friends with a minor league Instamum (think fewer than £20k followers) and she has been instructed by her agent to not touch the ODs with a barge pole, as association with either of them would tarnish their brand. They are like lepers now. Notice how FOD isn’t mixing with any other influencers these days and just posting lots of videos of him dancing around on his own in B&Q - he’s completely out on a limb these days.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
I too reckon that Clammie and Slymon Salad 🥗 are having time apart after the make-up holiday to Tenerife failed and she's gone swanning off, in term time, because it's cheaper plus the #gifted hols have evaporated. Maybe the aftermath of Alicegate was so damaging to the relationship between her and the kids to the point where there really is a huge divide and the kids favour him as the victim of online bullying which is a hot topic in schools. Is she craving a maternal bond so badly that she's gone to find it with her Mum on safari? Maybe she'll assist in delivering a few endangered species out there and become a modern day Terrie Irwin....?

The Salad himself was thrust into the Hun infected sesspit overnight. A superdad wounded so publicly by his wife and who didn't know what to do for the best but assured the instaworld that life continued beyond the squares. He deleted all comments having a pop at the wife (shows he's sensitive) but kept the ones saying the wife is missed (show's his manly strength. Oops I mean greed).
Then came the HUNS: Oh-emm-geee what an amazing man, so hurt yet so in touch with his parental role that he became the Ambassador to lost hairbands (so in touch with his femine side) , adopted a dog he already owns and baptised it his actual son (bros before hoes innit tho) but pedigree chum didn't bite that bait. No #ads. Desperate.
The attentio-hun he received was like nothing he'd ever experienced before. Huns with their awwwws n ahhhhhs at his LOLs hanging on to every post and story, as they become increasingly more random and cringeworthy.
The mental health post: that one REALLY pissed me off as it's my area of work. I have no words. He gives zero shits about anyones MH. Not even the dogs. MH is hot topic tho. Live laugh love Hun
The RENO posts: hmmmm maybe a slap of paint n that in preparation for a sale?
The surplus duvets n kids clothes situation: clearing out in preparation for a move?
The old photos: sorting out his n hers personal pre-marriage belongings?

I'm at work (break time)
I've obvs thought about this long n hard today 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
She had five years from 18 to 23 to have some fun, I don’t feel sorry for her.
I agree. It’s not as if she was a teenage mother (as she likes to allude to). 23 is not that young. I had mine at 23 and I’m not acting like a complete tit in my 30s to make up for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Bizziebody

VIP Member
So basically 'be kind' translates to arse licking, agreeing with everything 'hun' says or does. Free trip to another country, piles of clothes, toys, gadgets, 'experiences'. Unless your comment is praising, don't bother, you're a troll or jealous. Wouldn't most people like to be gifted piles of crap they can flog off at markets or eBay for lots of $$$$'s.? Then to see someone bragging about how they've managed to save thousands of $ in six months is galling. If you follow my tips and financial advice this can be you!! No it can't, most people have to work hard for everything they have. I don't rate Instagram influencer as 'work'. Rant over. Not even talking about the OD's here specifically .👽

• Heart
Reactions: 27
😂 Just wanted to commend you on your excellent observation/put down. Well done 👍👍👍
😂 bless you, I must confess that I actually went into their Carnaby street store to try on the white Alexa Chung mac but it made me look like a nana down Dagenham market, the sales lady (who was so lovely and sweet and no big Tory energy which I had fully prepared myself for) tried to cross sell me another coat, I just had to tell her I’m sorry I’ve got PTSD from the poshos at uni I can’t wear one of these waxy velour trimmed numbers out of principle x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26