Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Wow he really is a piece of shit. He's just tried desperately hard to throw Bounty Margate under a bus there with his latest post. She's very obviously hit a nerve.
I want to post “ you’ve taken a decent room and transformed into one of those rooms they feature in horror movies” it looks as cosy as a fucking morgue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Titfer

Chatty Member
Do you think Clemmie looks at interior inspiration created by brands, points and says in a Little Britain Voice.... "I want that one"

First pic Novrmber 2029, note a very familiar lampshade.

Second pic, this company have had this wall paper on the go from at least late 2017 - it's dated already?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

poopypants

Goodbye England's rose
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
You called out to our country
And you whispered to those in pain
Now you belong to heaven
And the stars spell out your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle INSTA wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in

Attachments

• Haha
Glad you were able to get through a tough time. That’s very happy news 😘
oh bless you so much, I didn't mean that in a pity party way just trying to think why it's really haunted me?! I was thinking about it in the shower this morning and I'm hardly pride of britain heart of an angel! 90% of the time something makes you feel weird it's all internal anyway init cos it's prodded one of your buttons x

Slymon follows winks-Howard (Clemmie) but she isn’t following him!
loool I like to think it's because she can't stomach the cringe. sorry if this is too vulgar for tattle but could you imagine watching your husband do those weird dances on instagram, and then him trying it on that night? like the sloppy kisses or feeling the dreaded boner on your thigh/bum in bed, you just couldn't could you.

• Haha

Spoke

VIP Member
It is very telling there’s no before pictures... because they prove it’s #NotAReno!

• Heart

Clemmieinwonderlust

My Profile pic is Clemmie peacefully happy that Phil Schofield has fucked up more than her and pondering if she should make her comeback.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Clemmie loved to start a pile on from her fan girls if there was even a genuine question she didn't like. She knew these fan girls were relentless and nasty and yet she kept on doing it. The pair of them just want money and celebrity and they don't care how they get it. He is desperate to get the ads going again it's obvious.
This is the thing about influencers - they want to monetise these huge audiences, put their engagement rates & little print screens of comments to show their ~authentic relationships with their following into pitch decks to grab sponcon money & load their homes with freebies. But with an audience of x thousand / hundred thou / million will come people that disagree with you on occasion, and that is ok. That is perfectly normal. Trolling and active bullying (eg your face is ugly / nasty shit about your life) is never acceptable but they purposefully conflate the two because they cannot handle constructive criticism/being held to any level of accountability.

The thing that kills me is - do any of us have jobs where we are never disagreed with? Where we never, ever make mistakes? Where we don’t have at least one difficult person to deal with? No shit meetings? Never cry in the loos? I’m going to guess literally no one does. Why do these guys expect the easiest life imaginable?

Why do influencers all seem to have this unwarranted persecution complex. I’ve mentioned before I’m in recovery & it’s inevitable that celebrity deaths like CF’s will get spoken about in meetings as people want to process how they feel about it, it can be triggering. We also sporadically have our “own” deaths to deal with - old timers killing themselves / dying old, relapsers, relapsers dying, suicide & botched suicides. The way that gets spoken about is respectful and kind, centring the common illness of addiction that does want to kill you as a topic of discussion and absolutely never ourselves?! Nor would we go out and weaponise these deaths of our peers as reasons to never ever challenge us, life is life and you’re going to have difficult times - you’re not beyond reproach for the rest of your life because you’ve had MH problems. I honestly think a lot of influencers are narcissistics because to make the leap from an addict’s death to their online social media profile is truly wild.

Sorry this isn’t 100% on topic, but it’s why I won’t stop commenting on SODs following CF’s death.

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I love the way he thinks using a mirror found in the attic of their old house cancels out all the slash and burn they did on the perfectly lovely fixtures and fittings that were already there in the Ramsgate 'pile'.

• Haha

Influencerdrainers

I actually have the dry boak, FFS are they allowed NO privacy those children? I wrote notes fo both my kids on Wednesday, guess what... nobody knew because I don’t feel the need to tell anyone. Especially nobody on my private Instagram. Fucking Dad of the year there 👏🏼NOT!
He's defo the kind of person who would film themselves giving a sandwich to a homeless person #forthegram 😭 the worst.

• Haha

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
He is like Michael bloody Gove with his reinvention of the facts. Mate, you can keep pretending that you bought a wreck, but the previous owner has outed you as being a being a bullshit artist.The chutzpah of the man is incredible. As a fellow Ramsgatian it also pisses me right off that he does absolutely sod all for local businesses. Thanet is one of the poorest places in the south east and local businesses could all do with a boost that someone with his (admittedly diminishing) following could bring, but he never tags local shops or venues and neither did Clemmie before her instashame exile.
CURTAINS BOUGHT AND MADE LOCALLY!!

Hi Slymon and Gimme, you pair of absolute tits 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 22.02.56.png

complaint 2 for tonight's post. I've mentioned in the complaint that I think he thinks he can circumvent the rules as these products were likely gifted to his (publicly disgraced) wife, but as they're being used to promote his/the family brand they should be disclosed as if he was the direct recipient too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
I so want to make a FOD parody instapage. Parody FOD could reel the Huns in by yapping away on the fake gram about his 'Midwife Crisis' following Clammies admission of trolling him on Cattle.life , the forum full of cows bitching about but itching to be as instagross as them!!

• Haha
  • Heart

poopypants

Genuinely think they will be done on insta by 2021. People are getting bored of watching him strangle wank himself into early social media retirement.

• Haha

BeckyTheMaid

He’s really blowing his own trumpet ( or should that be whistle).

He probably looks at himself in the mirror and says “No, you’re the best” with that smug dopey smirk on his face.

Still needs the children for content because without them he’s got absolutely sod all!
1581082110282.png

• Haha
  • Heart

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Obviously there is. Jimmy Saville.

But you are going OTT here, FOD is not a perv, he's an unreconstructed idiot with deep-set prejudices about women. So deep-set he can't see them or realise that all the genital chat and awful stereotyping gives him away.
I have never in all my working or personal life come across any man who has talked so disrespectfully about their children or who has ever referred to them as vaginas or talked about their own genitalia in connection to them unless to say they were a pain in the arse. He’s a creep who thinks he is hilarious. But as I said before he has to be careful I knew someone who spoke the way he did ( not about their children) and someone kept a diary and that diary was presented to management and he was given the option leave or be sacked, he said to me “ but they all laughed” and I said did it ever cross your mind they laughed because they were uncomfortable. Now the morons online who laugh till they cry have the option to ignore his posts but someone will be reading this car crash of an Instagram account and perhaps they might feel he really isn’t someone who should be representing their company. Just a thought. Perhaps that thought might make his testicles retract you know like everything else does

Peachy9

VIP Member
Half expecting her to yawn in the middle of that. Mind you, I probably would too... "you want a jumper to be warm and have a hole for your head. You can put clothes on top of other clothes too."
REVOLUTIONARY.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Libertine

VIP Member
The gold bed looks particularly cheap and nasty. I think gold is overdone and on its way out - on properly stylish accounts I am seeing black fittings and hardware.

The previous owners restored that house and furnished it with unique vintage items. They didn’t ‘rip out cupboards’ - they removed a cupboard and relocated it to another room. The garden, though small, looked just as beautiful and stylish as the house.

Clemmie and Simon have been hampered by having to scrounge for free stuff, then throw it all together and hope it looks okay. Spoiler: it doesn’t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23