Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattle admin

Tattle Staff
Please do hit report when someone goes too far, we have very strict rules here. 10+ people quoted someone but no one reported and it unfairly gives tattle a bad name if messages that overstep the mark remain online. Thanks :)

Reactions: 20

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Being an older woman who brought up 5 children in the good old days before mobile phones, social media and Instagram, I’m completely baffled as to how someone can make a career about parenting as if they are some kind of experts.
We’re all winging it and in the process are doing the best we can. I’ve watched the rise and fall of these unbearable couple and can honestly say their behaviour is beyond appalling.
I’ve always lived by the mantra “be kind to people on the way up because you may need them on the way down”
Shame on them because karma is a bitch.
I’ve brought up 6

3 before sm and 3 after

my fella tells me I’m fully in control and have done a good job with them

i get women coming into work asking my advice as ‘you’ve been there’

i tell them honestly that I’m no expert-ive never had a clue what I’m doing-I just always tried to have a sense of humour about everything and do the best I could

good enough 80%of the time is my motto-not perfect-just good enough

i swear I’m amazed none have ended up pregnant dead or in prison

but isnt that the end game?

to try and bring up kids who are kind hard working adults to be proud of?

experts my arse-we’re all winging it-one glossy picture don’t show the full story

does get them a shit load of freebies tho…

• Heart
It’s all this ‘we’ I can’t stand - we replaced the tiles, we removed the cupboard. By ‘we’ you mean your builders did. Saying ‘we’ makes it sound like he and clemmie were cutting and grouting themselves!

• Haha
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
So he’s asking people to story post their score out of 12 and tag him in it...he must be in full on panic mode now! I can imagine him frantically pacing the grey manor picking up random objects and laughing maniacally when he thinks about all the tags he’s going to get.

I bet Clemmie and his mum are nervously planning a intervention at this point...

• Haha

Cabbagepatch

I watched the fool around with my girlfriend or whatever it’s called last night. I skimmed most of it but.... 😱Not sure why I’ve missed it before but whoever said you get to truly understand MOD via this is so right. What an utter manipulative lying bitch. Granted this was probably 18 years ago and maybe parenthood has mellowed and matured her. 👀
But, will do anything for the ££ ✔
Bitchy to other girls ✔
Very good at lying ✔
Manipulative and selfish ✔
Wants to be queen bee ✔

I thought it was very telling that her boyfriend said that he knew she was a bitch but not that much of a bitch.
I can imagine her applying for Big Brother. Maybe she did. But she would’ve been one of the ones that was booed out for sure.
Can you imagine her family watching that or the girls. 😱 All for £5000 that she didn’t even win.

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Omg 3 pages to catch up on yaaaay

but first

fuck off he didn’t even put a picture of Clem up on Valentine’s Day?! He must realise just how fucked the #OD brand is by her 😂
No he just pretty much complained that she won’t let him have anal sex with her. And none of his followers are getting it either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
💯 this. Everything you say resonates with me. My kids are older (not as old as FOD) but why has motherhood/fatherhood turned into such a game show? Are people really that basic that they need memes affirmations and hashtags to prove their worth? #hardestjobintheworld - love try doing a 12 hour shift down a pit. There’s no denying parenthood has its trials but Jesus wept so many people can’t have kids and would cut their right arm off to experience those trials. Stop making it into some kind of massive drama, guess what you’re not the first person in the world to have a kid!
And most have to do it on a basic wage, with no help, no grandparents, no massive property with 99% gifted/press discount stuff and no luxury holidays. He needs to look at breathlesslymothering and get down on his knees and shut the fuck up moaning

• Heart

Peachy9

VIP Member
The best m&s video is from their instagram. The "erm.." when she picks up a wafer thin cashmere jumper after talking about a chunky knit gets me every time:LOL:

I think an m&s exec wasn't best pleased with the pr team with this instamum signing so set her up to fail with the most unflattering clothes and not giving her enough time to practice.

😂
"I'd probably wear this with a trainer..."
Just the one, Clem?
Literally suggests that for every outfit too.

• Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
How dead must their personalities and or lives be though, judging by the prints in their frames. They don’t have anything that suggests a life lived or any character - no prints / bits picked up from (their many!) holidays, photographs, pictures or even posters of exhibitions or plays they’ve been to, anything that would actually be interesting to the idea. It’s all so bland, whoever found that inspo pic 10/10 well done, she must just be cruising Pinterest and copying and pasting whole pictures into her own home...
Yep that’s what I said on one of the other threads, I don’t know how on earth they’ve lived in London for years, travelled the world with x4 kids, and still got not one original thing to put in that house. Every single thing in that house in Ramsgate is brand new and devoid of personality!!

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
You just want to take him by the shoulders and say, ‘Let it go now. Just let. It. Go. You’ve had your time, now it’s over.’
And Jesus fucking Christ. Had a look at ‘multidad’. How many more of these gurning tosses exist?!
I’d hazard a guess that there are more ‘instadads’ out there in cyberspace than the bloody Coronavirus

Guys. Why did you mention this other insta-dad. It's your fault if I fail my exams.
We didn’t make you do collages!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
He’s really blowing his own trumpet ( or should that be whistle).

He probably looks at himself in the mirror and says “No, you’re the best” with that smug dopey smirk on his face.

Still needs the children for content because without them he’s got absolutely sod all!

• Haha
  • Sick

Bizziebody

VIP Member
First time posting, long time lurker etc but as someone who doesn’t have children I was totally infuriated and quite frankly offended at the description of people without kids just chilling in pubs and planning mini breaks. Says the guy who goes on all expenses paid mini breaks with the lads regularly (or at least did in the past).

I know every single answer to his stupid quiz questions (except the worm tablets) because I’m a person in society.

As an aside imagine if your dad posted a pic of your worm tablets on insta. Thanks Dad. Life over.
I do have kids but they are all around fOd's age, so onto the scrap heap for me. I can't stand his condescending spiel like he is a 'special' person because of his kids. All of the insta clowns crowing on abut mum/dad life, you got this mama, only mamas understand crap pisses me off no end. Not everyone wants to or can reproduce you idiot FoD. Go choke on your worm tablets on your next mini break.
probs posted this in the wrong place....whatever. Wankers like him (and there are lots) make me see red.

• Heart
  • Haha

HouseRed

OK. So now all his stories have expired, the ones declaring #ad, what now? He’s allowed to have those photos on grid, declaring nothing?

I do love, by the way, his wording of things ‘provided by’ instead of saying ‘gifted’. Does he think his viewers are stupid? (Don’t answer that ...)

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
When they moved into Ramsgate, one of the first photos Clemmie proudly/boastfully posted was of the main bathroom with the large freestanding bath. The previous owners had had a beautiful armoire and white leather sofa in there. It was very luxurious.

Lydia commented something like, ‘enjoy your new home!’ and Clemmie responded quite nervously about how it was going to take them years to furnish the house as beautifully as it had been furnished. She might have even mentioned ‘grown up furniture’.

How do you go from fully acknowledging the previous owner’s lovely taste to the room reveal we have just seen?!

Greed must have come before style, taste and patience.

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Far too fucking many.
It's a whole new revelation for me! That guy, multidad (multitool is more fitting) has the kind of face that makes kids cry.

Seriously though, what is wrong with these eejit's? Creating parenting pages and cleaning pages and pages for all kinds of things that people have been doing by themselves for generations.

EG: It's not Hinching. It's called cleaning, HUN. Arggghh

• Heart
  • Sick