Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How dead must their personalities and or lives be though, judging by the prints in their frames. They don’t have anything that suggests a life lived or any character - no prints / bits picked up from (their many!) holidays, photographs, pictures or even posters of exhibitions or plays they’ve been to, anything that would actually be interesting to the idea. It’s all so bland, whoever found that inspo pic 10/10 well done, she must just be cruising Pinterest and copying and pasting whole pictures into her own home...

Reactions: 21
Also...
That is a beautiful piece of work 😍
Please have some more boring work calls and keep this stuff coming. This sort of information gives me hope that, not only Sly, but the rest of these fkrs on Instagram, will soon be gone.

However, I’ve recently been thinking, now I’m neck deep in Tattle addiction, what will I do if we do tear these people down? I will feel bereft not to have my dozens of daily chuckles from you funny bastards 😩
hahaha bless you, it was a welcome distraction from hateful IT nerds 🥴

someone else said v wisely about these instagrammers making hay whilst the sun shines, I think that everyone has their 15 mins and the smartest evolve / adapt to elongate that, but a fair chunk will fall by the wayside as their kids get old / they become too big ergo unrelatable / whatever else happens to them.

there has been lots of discussion in marketing about microinfluencers versus the big guys for years now. I don’t know how that’ll pan out... but P&G just did a cringe thing with mrs hunch and loads of smaller accounts (it was so embarrassing to see like the cool evil one at school and her cronies), I wonder if they’ll ever fully transition away from the “big” ones?

Edit: also agree I LOVE coming here, this is my only thread I feel like I even know some of the personalities on the thread now 😂😭 it’s welcome serenity and evilness and I do wish we could all have our M&S afternoon tea party 👹

Oh he’s on it again 🙄

Looking for a nomination for Dad of the Year...mate you’re not the Peter Andre of Ramsgate ffs!

Also...it’s South Africa...they only stopped apartheid in the early 90s don’t get your Burtons in a twist that they’re leading the way in phonetics as a nod to your stoopid name 🙄🤦‍♀️
guys SHUT UP he’s mentioned a reading diary one day after we commented on the fact they don’t seem overly fussed about the girls’ education / reading? He’s probably at home as we speak dog earring his latest amazon delivery with a rolling pin for this weekend’s posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I didn’t particularly like the house before they redecorated. I like bright sunny rooms with views. Not dark grey caves with windows covered in privacy vinyl and shutters along two sides to stop people nebbing in as they walk past.
Anyway, notwithstanding above, it’s clear that he’s posting all the #reno content that Alice was on the hook for. I bet as part of the press discount agreements there was a promise to flash the wares. We’ll give you 95% off our hideous wallpaper and you post about it. Surely they MUST be under some obligation to post this shit? Why else would they. It’s certainly not for the LOLs. Also it’s a crap strategy for stemming fall of followers.

As others have posted the rot set in pre Alice-gate. So it is probably more that he has totally saturated his target market and he has no further “reach”. The hun mums with kids similar ages are all covered. The twins aren’t young enough to get new mums on board, I mean as a first time mum with a newborn a 4 year old might as well be 14. Or 34. His content has peaked, time to step off. I’ve noticed it with you tubers - people the same ages as me (34) who started 10/15 years ago, got super popular moved to LA, released films, tv shows, books - all flops - peaked at 5m subscribers/500,000 views and now kick about creating tired crap for 1.5m subs with 35k views after a week... it’s just the cycle of internet fame. He’s on the down part now and doesn’t realise it’s part of it.

• Haha
Omg his rabid huns are so quick to say anyone is jealous! No I’m not, my house is actually quite nice. We even have photographs to show that a family lives in it!

I bet it kills Clemmie that the only ones complimenting that house are take a break/Facebook marketplace mums and not the top tier ex magazine fash mums she was trying to buy/gift her way into 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Why oh why does he have to turn everything back to sex, a harmless albeit quite dull quiz but he has to make sure he mentions condoms, and putting things up ones ass... it is taking a lot of effort for me not to message my friends that still follow him asking if they need help

• Heart

HouseRed

Having read about Caroline Flack, I am feeling somewhat weird about the ODs. Not that they are prime tabloid fodder and super-well-known tv personalities, but to them it probably still feels like a massive amount of wide, negative exposure, constant criticism, isolation and a loss of livelihood. Even if that livelihood wasn’t well or honestly earned.

HowardMoon

VIP Member
Just had a look at this MultiDad div and he calls his eldest child MultiBruv. 🤦‍♀️ Horrible

When they just had one kid his insta was @tremmers08 as they hadn’t decided to try and become the next MOD & FOD. 😒 It’s obligatory to start new IG accounts and share every detail when you get pregnant with twins, right? Instagreed at its finest. Parents like this are the fucking worst.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Pond7718

Jesus Christ imagine waking up with a hangover in there 😔
It looks like a room from ‘the shining’
Do you think he tries to get back in the big bed shouting “here comes Johnny” ?

• Haha
  • Sad

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I think that depends on your parenting style. My 3rd son knows that he was a happy accident and we have often spoken about how he was my amazing surprise baby. He loves hearing about how his Dad nearly had an actual heart attack when I told him and asked me 5 times whether I was kidding 😆 (our 3rd meant that we had 3 under 5 at one point 😲)

I certainely wouldn't be writing the whole tale on a social media a/c open to 900k strangers though.

Some details should remain private I think? I have always thought it's a step to far to tell my boy that I sat in the abortion clinic when they did the scan and realised that the point at which I asked 'Is the baby all ok?' that I couldn't get rid of him. I mean, to me that's touching bcos in my heart that's the moment I knew he was a real person, all mine, and there was no way I was getting rid. It's a moment I will never forget, but not one that he ever needs to know about imo. (guess this doesn't count...hopefully my real identity will not be revealed 🕵️‍♂️).

I think these guys are either very naive, or very uncaring about the impact of what they put out there might have on their kids. Very sad.
I had 4 under 5, it’s not for the faint hearted! Personally I think that if a child has a loving upbringing and feels and is well loved, then considering termination during pregnancy due to shock or concerns around money or whatever your reasoning, are fine. At the end of the day there are many accidents walking around. One of mine was a coil. I’ll not be shy of telling her, it’s not a problem, I’m absolutely privileged to be her mum and grateful every day. That doesn’t mean there wasn’t panic at the time.
The sods overshare. And the issue I have with Clemmie is she puts this all out there, but seems barely present at home and itching for the next project. She felt she’d ‘made it’ modelling for M&S, not through midwifery or her children. It seems to me, she’s selling their privacy and personal lives but just for her own attention and it’s not backed up with a loving present parent, just a part time fuckwit who’s never in the moment. Trying to love bomb to re-bond. And the parent that is present and does really love them is a selfish shitgibbon who shares their privacy for his wank bank of simpering female adoration. He disgusts me.

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Hahaha he’s reading here. So obvious.
Simon: your a cuntgoblin and a wankpuffin and a TOTAL Dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Influencerdrainers

Jeez I'm certainly no interiors expert, or even mildly interested usually (my house is cobbled together with whatever we find second hand and cheap, alongside #gifted paint- leftover from jobs my dad has done, with a sprinkling of toys and kid stuff EVERYWHERE) but that room man, what the hell? It's just too much! It worries me that within the insta bubble it's a case of the emperors new clothes and a lot of people are scared to go against the grain and because FODs following is high and the sycophantic comments people believe they should like this shite. It looks just like all the 'trendy' new cocktail bars that have popped up over the past few years charging crazy prices because of their alluring dark and brassy interiors. I don't get it at all!
And that poster is the absolute worst for me, it just screams 'we're white middle class arseholes but we think we're like so hip hop and down with the kids' they are so painfully cliche 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha

Alliealoop

Clemmie loved to start a pile on from her fan girls if there was even a genuine question she didn't like. She knew these fan girls were relentless and nasty and yet she kept on doing it. The pair of them just want money and celebrity and they don't care how they get it. He is desperate to get the ads going again it's obvious.

• Heart

Cabbagepatch

That wallpaper is bloody awful. It’s like every other influencer home has been copied. Badly. Busy wallpaper ✔ Dark walls ✔ A hint of dusty pink ✔ Brass ✔

• Haha

Tothemoonandback

There was a post on the latest Sali Hughes thread explaining that the ASA has made it even simpler to declare Essentially, EVERYTHING should be labelled as an AD whether it be gifted, press discount, in partnership with etc. Everything.

Couldn't be clearer, could it, Simon?
Couldn’t be clearer and yet Slymon is being passive aggresive with his followers saying things like “I’ll label things in the Reno that are an #Ad just to make it super clear for you”

No Slymon, stop acting like you’re begrudgingly doing us peasants a favour. You’re required to do this.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I swear his last story seems like a response to our comments wondering where his sudden interest in wallpaper and soft furnishing has come from. Apparently he’s more into ‘structural stuff’...WHAT STRUCTURAL STUFF?!?

When forced to sleep in a newly wallpapered spare bedroom of horrors after a drunk night out, The Midwest truckers are going to be cursing the day their Hun wives started following FOD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart