Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
right?? she speaks like this on that touch up my gf show she was on too, I sadly watched it Friday thanks to @Dogmuck

Soz about that... it’s hide behind the sofa bad right? But everyone needs to see it to understand that Clemmie was always Grabbie and her MO is to Fuck anyone for the $$$$ - but wasn’t she trying to sound all demure and sexy on that show 🤢 FAIL!

(who btw to another comment on this thread must be a girl as I feel she confirms my disprovable theory that girls from south London & Scotland have a natural affinity to one another).

🤔 intrigued by this theory - do tell (might have to PM me so we don’t get done for derailing the thread!)

Mustard

VIP Member
I bought a Barbour jacket many years ago as it was a kind of uniform for all the people I was hanging around with at the time. I wore it when I was in the country. It was a long version though, but not knee length. None of the people I hung around with were Tory voters. I sold it a few years ago to someone who lived in NYC.

Last edited:

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
Have been looking at all the pics of Motherpukkas book launch, absolutely no Clemmie. Can you imagine the mood if she walked in there? She must sit at home looking at events like that thinking ‘I would have been there’. No goodie bags for sneaky little racists.
Isn’t Clemmie meant to be in Tanzania with her family this week?

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Mine was deleted as well. I’ve just had a look at the rules (link down the bottom of the page) and it says:

“No moderating. If there's a post you don't like either keep scrolling, add the user to your ignore list or report.”
Also: “Discussion of moderation is to be avoided.”

Mods, hope this isn’t seen as derailing — thought it would be helpful as I hadn’t seen all the rules before either. Do delete if not though!
Thanks - needed to know this, much appreciated

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
Aside from, y’know calling his children ‘vaginas’ and his 9yo a flirt who can hold a gaze, there are parts of the podcast where he sounds almost like a normal dad. Protective, caring, good values. Then you remember that the parent community of Instagram know where those children live, their dates of birth, their schools, their quirks/naughtiness, and the ins and outs of their parents’ lives (from vasectomies to periods and abortions). Hardly selling the whole protection thing in real life.
Did Clemmie have an abortion? Sorry if I’ve picked that up wrong!

Dongabooboo

Definitely, my husbands never worn one either. There was never any judgment about wearing/not wearing a wedding ring... The issue is that he used to and now doesn't.
True. Actually it's probably intentional to be fair. I noticed the malice in his valentines story 🤣

Gem74

VIP Member
Hi because she no longer has an insta account how do we know shes in Tanzania? does she have a second account?

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
He’s really on a mission to show us all what a perfect Dad he is and so in tune with his kids - and of course, a dig at Clemmie to show how he’s such a natural Dad, totally in tune with his kids and their feelings.
Do they call their parents by their first name normally?